It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Nelly says "Everybody say hey, they goin' at it all night and day" - This is talking about the spraying of the toxic substance, it can happen at any time of day. She also says "I can go fast, I can go slow" - The 'fast' is the alleged epidemic growing, the 'slow' is that it goes on for years

No chance she's talking about sex then?.....none at all?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It stuck out to me pretty fast, especially with all the talk of it spelling out "Zion".
I had done another one right after and neglected to add the still with the "Black Swan" symbol on the side of her sunglasses.
Nevertheless, here it is:

As well as the still image with the sunglasses:

I was pointing out ANYTHING that could be symbolic in some way.
This probably just has to do with the brand of sunglasses.
"Swarovski"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
These are great Rathyas! Thank you

reply to post by Rathyas

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No problem!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is how we'll be chipped, below is the Rockefeller Scenario Planning for 'Bird Flu', they'll say that we all need a chip to detect if we have bird flu or not, if we don't accept the chip we have to remain in quarantine

"STMicro launches chip to detect bird flu" www.reuters.com...

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. The pandemic lanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery. China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

Wow! The first no. of the Olympic logo in the background is uncanny! As i said in my first post in this thread, i immediately thought of the Olympics when i saw the hoop dancers. I couldnt shake the impression the entire time i watched the vid.

I should have known better and immediately thought of an event occuring on the Olympics. I follow someone called Goro Adachi and he always points out patterns and symbols and what could very well be rituals during every Olympic game opening or closing ceremonies. He does the same with Sperbowl halftime shows.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

Black swan ndicates an alternate personality reminiscent of mind control and programming.

BUT this is pretty amazing! i just found that there is something called a "Black Swan Theory". This is just creepy:

Black Swan Theory

The disproportionate role of high-impact, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance and technology The non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities) The psychological biases that make people individually and collectively blind to uncertainty and unaware of the massive role of the rare event in historical affairs

What is it Nelly says in her song?

"the bigger the better" (over and over, as if chanting it)

And

"betcha never seen something like that/betcha never HEARD something like that"

I wonder if theres a reason she says she doesnt think weve seen OR heard something like whatever THAT is.

But these lyrics really do mesh with the black swan theory.

edit on 12-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Glad I posted the black swan sunglasses, I was hoping someone would have been able to find something out about that!
The Black Swan Theory immediately fits into this whole thing, whether coincidental or not.

Thank you for finding that!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Fair call, nice argument. However you have already posted your opinion on the matter, and continue to argue with negative connotations to try and put down the theories of others. While the others, especially the OP are just trying to put the pieces together.

You're welcome to your opinion, as am I, as is the OP, as is everyone here. However there really is no use in repeating the same thing over and over that there's nothing to see here, because the fact remains that there are people here who do think there is something to see.

Have you done the research? Or are you just putting it all down to coincidence?

"You don't ever find out anything you don't want to first"

The most wise of men know that in reality they barely know anything. I'm not claiming to know the answer behind this symbolism, are you?
edit on 12-6-2012 by Glorification because: structure

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I was pointing out ANYTHING that could be symbolic in some way.
This probably just has to do with the brand of sunglasses.
"Swarovski"

From way back yonder on page 6 by Laokin concerning swarovski, very interesting...

Then there is the close up of the Swan on her glasses, which was a very deliberate and purposeful shot, forward to the end of the video and the Native American man has the hoops strapped to his arms like the framing of wings, in which he actually flaps deliberately like a bird as if he was trying to ascend into the sky.

If this wasn't symbolism, then why is it a reoccuring theme throughout the video... It has nothing to do with the concept of going clubbing and being fully dressed up with her hoop earings.

It has to be symbology as it's certainly not random as there was two very deliberate shots referencing birds.

Also, the closeup, on the swan sunglasses. I saw these little ebony gem insets and I said "Hey I BET there is 13 of them" I paused the video and counted and there was exactly 13 of them. How could I have known there would be 13 at a glance if there wasn't deliberately 13 insets.... I mean, I knew before I counted. There is 11 on the right and above the swan, and the 12th in the bottom left corner behind the swan, and the last ebony inset is the Swan itself.

I knew there would be 13 insets because the video started with the all seeing eye. When that shot was deliberately shown, I knew there had to be a relevance to it immediately, and once I noticed the ebony insets, it was common sense there would be 13 of them, based on the all seeing eye and the knowledge I have of illuminated numbers, it could have ONLY BEEN 13.

The glasses are made by Swarovski. Swarovski produces Illuminati pieces.

Illuminati Cross Star Pewter Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklace
Product Description
Rome: The Angels of Bernini steer the sacred path of light through the altars of science; set with Swarovski crystals. (With 50mm extender chain)

Coincidence?

Yeah right. Look at that necklace, it's full of Illuminati symbols including but not limited to; the eye of horus, an Ahnk, a pentagram, and gothic angels. This is what makes that Swarovski shot deliberate.

Anybody who doesn't believe in the illuminati or how they spread their messages in code through music videos at this point is just being naive.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I should have done a little more searching on the man when I found that out.
I just saw he was a fashion-guy and immediately wrote him off as just some designer.
Probably best I fix that about myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by simplelife
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

It works on a subconscious level. It's easier to program those who don't know they are being programmed. This is why subliminal messages are much more powerful than those that appeal to the conscious mind. It's easier to resist eating that candy if the movie theater makes you watch the advert that asks you to buy it during the trailers, but its harder to resist if they use specific language and symbols that appeal to the subconscious mind, such as someone in an advert eating the candy passively and thoroughly enjoying it without actually telling you to buy the candy.

Like I was telling my boyfriend last night (which helped him understand a little better), they are saturating us with this archetype images that only the subconscious mind is able to interpret. They saturate the entertainment industry with it so, when the time comes, no one will think anything of the symbols because they've seen them in pop videos and movies, etc. for decades. If you take a seemingly innocent symbol and saturate the audience (who has no clue what the historical meaning of the symbol is) with it, then when someone tries to say the symbol is something nefarious, the average person laughs it off as paranoia. Why would a checkerboard floor in numerous pop videos be something nefarious. It's used all the time, right? Other than the fact that the Masons have used checkerboard floors in their lodges for centuries.

That said, just a checkerboard floor means nothing on its own. If you combine the checkerboard floor with images of monarch butterflies, pentagrams, and manequins, then you have something nefarious being conveyed. You can't take each specific symbol. You have to take them as a whole.

Example: Say an alien came down to Earth and you show them flour, butter, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips and explain each one of them separately. The alien is intrigued. Then you show him a chocolate chip cookie and show him the flour and tell him the cookie is made of that. He doesnt' believe you, it obviously wouldn't make any sense. But then you explain that once you mix each single ingredient together and add heat, you get this cookie, it might actually make more sense.

Well, that the best analogy I can come up with to explain why people are interested in this type of stuff. It's the cookie that the most intriguing. Who cares about flour? It's what flour becomes once you mix it with other ingredients that is worthwhile.

That said, I am not good at analogies

Actually, I think that was so very well said, that you really didn't even need to provide an analogy. I couldn't have explained subliminal programming any better than you just did.

I will just add this. The best way to AVOID subliminal programming, is to LEARN, what these symbols mean, so that when you see them, you recognize them and what they mean and you can consciously make a decision to deliberately REJECT the message.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Rathyas

Wow! The first no. of the Olympic logo in the background is uncanny! As i said in my first post in this thread, i immediately thought of the Olympics when i saw the hoop dancers. I couldnt shake the impression the entire time i watched the vid.

I should have known better and immediately thought of an event occuring on the Olympics. I follow someone called Goro Adachi and he always points out patterns and symbols and what could very well be rituals during every Olympic game opening or closing ceremonies. He does the same with Sperbowl halftime shows.

Yes, this reminds me of the Madonna half time show which was actually a ritual.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Structured serendipity is definitely what worked for me. I spent several years reading everything I could get my hands on in the world of occult books. I have spent countless hours reading old books from the late 1800's as well as internet pages ad infinitum. Eventually, I was able to see, literally see, something that others simply do not see, because I had filled my mind with the research and ideas. I had primed the mind pump. When I was finally given the opportunity to ~see~ it, I actually did and my life has not been the same since.

If you always think the same things over and over, then you will not ever break out of the mundane patterns of thought. You literally have to think the occult wisdom into existence. You can not go on thinking it does not exist. You must struggle to formulate it in your mind. When you first begin your research you are literally looking for something that is hidden from you, and you do not even know what the hidden thing is. You quite simply do not even know what you are looking for. It is quite a daunting task. Serendipity, or luck, will finally offer the breakthrough you need to progress to the next level.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why would Nelly Furtado have inside knowledge of a huge event in the future? Why do ALL these actors, movie studios, directors, musicians, artists, politicians, and who knows else, seem to always have "inside" information on future events? For such clandestine operations, it's amazing how many people always know about it.. but nothing is ever leaked.

Of course, that # only rivals one other - the # of times these people come up with these massive event predictions.. and nothing ever occurs. Either a lot of future events / operations fall apart before implementation.. or people really reach and let their imaginations run wild while watching these things. Hmm. I wonder which it could be.

Important question, that I wanted to address.
Its not necessarily NELLY that is in the know.
She, and many other artists, are probably clueless
that they are being used as messengers, pawns or conduits.
They are basically useful idiots.

It probably goes up the chain to the publishers, and managers
who decide on the look of the artist. Im sure, the artist is not
the one coming up with ideas for the music video. They have people for that.
I mean, based on her story about what the song means to her,
the average director would make a song about a 14 year old with big hoop earrings
sneaking into the club to hear some hip-hop. Instead, what we get is
a music video full of messages, allegory, symbolism. Nothing wrong with that
until it follows a pattern similar to other videos. Then there is an agenda.

We should stop looking at the artist themselves, we have to start looking
behind the curtain to see who the puppet masters are. Who directed this video,
what else did they direct, can we find illuminati references in their other work?
Then find out who hired that director, and go up the chain from there.

This way we can dismiss those videos/artists that are not involved.
Because Im sure there are artists who are just copycatting, or making fun of other artists.
So lets not assume every video with illuminati symbology is genuine.
We'll get a lot of false information.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I can't believe this is still going on :-)
edit on 13-6-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: missed word

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Just who are they trying to reach then? Like I said earlier Nelly Furtado isn't even a top 20 or for that matter a top 50 artist anymore, this song is number 29 on the Canadian music charts, it's not even a blip on the American billboards. So I ask you, why put a huge encoded message in a song that 99.9% of the world won't see? You know why? Because she's a bohemian that's washed up and is trying to keep a fringe fan base and conspiracy idiots involved in her music by being mysterious, her music no longer holds the weight it used to neither does her celebrity, she's becoming washed up by the day and this video is just pure crap to me. I mean hey take a bunch of occult symbolism and toss it all over my video and maybe i'll get a few extra views, that was her point... mission accomplished.
edit on 13-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Nope she must be talking about toxic air seeding and the coming war of the pink elephant republic!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Throughout the video, the Indians flap a lot with the (Olympic) rings, like birds flying.

This is to represent the fact that this Olympics will be known as "The Bird Flu Olympics". There are a many references to birds in the video, this is because we will be told that 'Bird Flu' has been released.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I am not trying to be clever, I know you have put a lot of effort into your thread, and I have enjoyed contributing my little bit; but would you ever stop and consider that rather than symbolising a bird flu epidemic around the Olympics, the things the dancers are flinging around might just be symbolising the song title: Big Hoops?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join