It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
I would not like to be at the olympics Aug 1st or 10th (801 reversed. Blood is the color of sacrifice, bigger the better explotion? She rises over the tall buildings like a mushroom from a nuclear explotion.

Video is at nellyfurtado.com too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

The international standard date notation is

YYYY-MM-DD

Also note the circles used by the dancer, towards the end of the video.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Watching this video and thought of the Nelly Furtado video where she is super tall walking down the street with people watching her.

No description of video but L.A. Marzulli talks about giants uncovered and the Smithsonian coming and packing these up and either destroying them or hiding them away - (or if any DNA is left who knows what they are doing with them).

Anyway, while listening to this video I thought of Furtado's opening walk down the street.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
So, here is my interpretation in one post

Firstly, Nelly Furtado is one of the stars who has sold her soul to the devil. Lucifer is using Nelly Furtado as a vessel to speak to us through. Lucifer influences us though the Illuminati, the Bankers, and other powerful world figures.

The Indian

Indian's have a deep connection with the spiritual world. The Indian is there to represent spirits

'deep connection between the natural and spiritual 'worlds'. -------their lives were steeped in religious ceremonies often directly related to farming and hunting. Spiritual power, they believed, suffused the world, and sacred spirits could be found in all kinds of living and inanimate things-animals, plants, trees, water, and wind. Through religious ceremonies, they aimed to harness the aid of powerful supernatural forces to serve the interests of man. In some tribes, hunters performed rituals to placate the spirits of animals they had killed.-------

en.wikipedia.org...

The Rings

There are more than 5 rings in the video, whereas the Olympics has only 5. The 5 Olympic rings represent the 5 continents involved in the Olympics en.wikipedia.org...

The extra rings in the video represent places which are not physical, places we don't know, places that only spirits can go to. As Nelly says in the song "I can go places nobody else goes".

Indian Holding the Rings

By having the Indian hold the rings, this signifies that the Spirit (in this case Lucifer) is using the Olympics as a tool

"I can go fast, I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes"

Talking about being a spirit

"I betcha never seen something like that like that like that like that I betcha never heard something like that like that like that like that I betcha never seen something like that"

This is talking about the event that will take place, an event that we've never seen before. Notice the shocked facial expressions when she says it

Also notice that at the same time they show the number 108

This is the date of the event. The London Olympics is from 27th July to 12th August 2012 en.wikipedia.org...

With the Olympics being in the UK, let's use the UK date format of Day/Month instead of the US of Month/Day. So 108 either becomes 10/8 = 10th August or 1/08 = 1st August. Which of these two seems more likely? Both dates are suitable, so I cannot call one or the other.

Tall Nelly Furtado

The tall Nelly Furtado represents the event that will take place, people can't help but rubber neck as it's so shocking

This background tells us that the event brings blood and death

The Butterflies

Just before the song changes tempo at the end, we see the butterflies. These represent a long term plan/project that's been going on in private (like the caterpillar hidden away in a cocoon), which is now going live.

"Oh I thought this song was over No, it ain't over yet"

Just as the song is about to speed right up, she says the words above. Then the song gets crazy and Nelly starts growing rapidly until she's eventually larger than the buildings.

What does this mean? Thoughout the video Tall Nelly has been representing the event, so when she starts to rapidly grow, this means the event is growing, becoming larger and having a greater reach.

If for example, Tall Nelly had been representing the 9/11 attacks, then when she grew incredibly big this would have meant many more similar attacks around the world or a much bigger attack e.g. nuclear.

Let's say for example, that on 1st August or 10th August at the London Olympics, there is a False Flag Bird Flu release, blamed on Iran, it would start off in a small area and then eventually get everywhere in the globe; killing millions

The video ending - Nelly (Lucifer) in the center of the rings

This is the result of the event, it puts Lucifer in control of the continents (as represented by the rings), Lucifer is at the center in complete control. The event is to be used against us, it is to engineer and shape our society, very much like 9/11.

CONCLUSION
If whoever put the message there has inside knowledge .....

You went and did it I told you not to reveal the light.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Watching this video and thought of the Nelly Furtado video where she is super tall walking down the street with people watching her.

No description of video but L.A. Marzulli talks about giants uncovered and the Smithsonian coming and packing these up and either destroying them or hiding them away - (or if any DNA is left who knows what they are doing with them).

Anyway, while listening to this video I thought of Furtado's opening walk down the street.

Are these the end of the world folks that used to be led by Harold Camping?

I'm hearing some similarities.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I live in LA and haven't noticed anything unusual. The Indian hoop dancers perform at a lot of the different amusement parks in the area. It's a pretty good show. My guess is that either she or a video producer saw them and clicked with her hoops lyrics and thought it would be a cool topic for a video.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rubenstein, you have a very comprehensive and thought provoking interpretation about this video. In fact, it reads just like that of many who have blogs and sites that analyze just this type of thing. Vigilant Citizen certainly comes to mind.

I'm still learning about how to interpret the videos, but I easily spot the symbolism but can't necessarily determine what it means other than that "they" are telling us something in the video (evident by the clusters of symbolism used in such videos).

Thanks, Rubenstein! I'll definitely be paying attention in August. I hope you are wrong..but it would be insane if you were one of the first to accurately interpret a video BEFORE the event happened rather than after (which happens a heck of a lot, though it does not diminish the obviousness of the symbolism in these prophetic videos).

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow. Talk about marketing success...36 pages dedicated to a cheeseball attempt to market your music to conspiracy buffs. Ha! Well done producers...well done, they bought into it hook line and sinker. Of course you will find all sorts of symbolism in this video because it was purposely put there for you to find. And it worked, it is 2012 and conspiracies are the trendy thing now don't you know...all the rage and if you want to increase your fan/listener base also increase video hits and revenue, you must include the current trends. Way to go "Nelly" you got ATS all hot and bothered...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by simplelife
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

It works on a subconscious level. It's easier to program those who don't know they are being programmed. This is why subliminal messages are much more powerful than those that appeal to the conscious mind. It's easier to resist eating that candy if the movie theater makes you watch the advert that asks you to buy it during the trailers, but its harder to resist if they use specific language and symbols that appeal to the subconscious mind, such as someone in an advert eating the candy passively and thoroughly enjoying it without actually telling you to buy the candy.

Like I was telling my boyfriend last night (which helped him understand a little better), they are saturating us with this archetype images that only the subconscious mind is able to interpret. They saturate the entertainment industry with it so, when the time comes, no one will think anything of the symbols because they've seen them in pop videos and movies, etc. for decades. If you take a seemingly innocent symbol and saturate the audience (who has no clue what the historical meaning of the symbol is) with it, then when someone tries to say the symbol is something nefarious, the average person laughs it off as paranoia. Why would a checkerboard floor in numerous pop videos be something nefarious. It's used all the time, right? Other than the fact that the Masons have used checkerboard floors in their lodges for centuries.

That said, just a checkerboard floor means nothing on its own. If you combine the checkerboard floor with images of monarch butterflies, pentagrams, and manequins, then you have something nefarious being conveyed. You can't take each specific symbol. You have to take them as a whole.

Example: Say an alien came down to Earth and you show them flour, butter, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate chips and explain each one of them separately. The alien is intrigued. Then you show him a chocolate chip cookie and show him the flour and tell him the cookie is made of that. He doesnt' believe you, it obviously wouldn't make any sense. But then you explain that once you mix each single ingredient together and add heat, you get this cookie, it might actually make more sense.

Well, that the best analogy I can come up with to explain why people are interested in this type of stuff. It's the cookie that the most intriguing. Who cares about flour? It's what flour becomes once you mix it with other ingredients that is worthwhile.

That said, I am not good at analogies

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for that nunya13
I hope my prediction is wrong

Originally posted by nunya13
Rubenstein, you have a very comprehensive and thought provoking interpretation about this video. In fact, it reads just like that of many who have blogs and sites that analyze just this type of thing. Vigilant Citizen certainly comes to mind.

I'm still learning about how to interpret the videos, but I easily spot the symbolism but can't necessarily determine what it means other than that "they" are telling us something in the video (evident by the clusters of symbolism used in such videos).

Thanks, Rubenstein! I'll definitely be paying attention in August. I hope you are wrong..but it would be insane if you were one of the first to accurately interpret a video BEFORE the event happened rather than after (which happens a heck of a lot, though it does not diminish the obviousness of the symbolism in these prophetic videos).

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm still working now, I've got some more details of the 108 Olympic False Flag in London to post here if I get the chance

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

All you have to do is select August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date , and Google...... Can you imagine how bizarre the world would be if somebody was sacrificed on August 1st every year? Seriously? How about the stock market goes up 3 weeks and then down 3 weeks, eh? Wouldn't that be super neato? Or how about we all vote to eliminate the number ten, so for the rest of time school children learn to count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine eleven? Or let's change eleven to onety-one. You can make up your own magic too ya know.

You can put "any date" is an illuminati sacrifice date" into google......and you will find pretty much the same guff as putting August 1st.

the rest of your reply is gibberish.....sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by XXX777

It's not for everybody.
It is only for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

So why use a Nelly Furtado video to convey the message?
What is the purpose of the message?
In fact, what is the message?

You do realise that the vast majority of people will never see that video, ever.

It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever and claims like this just detract from genuine conspiracy theories by discrediting the whole 'movement'. (Don't know what else to call it really - maybe 'genre'?).

If this happens the way we think it might, it is going to be awesome.

What will be 'awesome' about some sort of attack?

I am constantly trying to find somebody who can understand that there really are encrypted messages in the media.

I don't doubt for one minute that at times in the past hidden messages have been used in the past to convey various pieces and types of information to targetted individuals / groups etc - this isn't one of them.

reply to post by Rubinstein

Depends who the message is for

Again, who is the message for then?

Hidden messages could be present in a lot of media. Therefore, it wouldn't be surprising that one would be present in this song. The fact remains, there are some legitimate symbols placed in the music video that are beyond mere chance and were done intentionally. The fact that the symbols work together to create something with a plot means that they were not just placed in there randomly, but for a purpose.

The truth is, there isn't enough information to know exactly what the message is, or who it is for. The best guess is that it has something to do with August 8, 2012, the Olympics and possibly the Annunaki.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What is your take on the ufo and the backwards audio that is crystal clear?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's quite concerning the amount of closed minded people who reply in this thread just trying to personally attack others to discredit their opinions. Instead of trying to prove others wrong, why not try to look for the commonalities in the information that is being dug up.

It is quite obvious there is symbolism being used in this video, you can choose to believe it, or you can choose not to. That is the wonderful thing about the human mind, we can choose to believe anything we want to.

However once someone approaches this subject with an open mind, free from personal filters and biases, you can start to see some "synchronicity" within the music industry. For those of you that don't know, synchronicity is a psychological term coined by Jung to describe two seemingly mutually exclusive events that should not happen by coincidence, but do.

Have a look at Nicki Minaj's Spaceships video. Check out Jay Z and Kanye West's Niggas in Paris video.

I guarantee you will see similarities in those videos and many others, the way they're produced, the symbols used in them. Even the quad-mirror effect they both seem to use to create what seems like an almost hypnotic light show.

Alien's also seem to be an underlying theme in pop music these days, take Katy Perry's E.T., or the same Nicki Minaj video mentioned above.

Personally I do not subscribe to the belief that there is a message here about a coming event, but I definitely do see the symbolism and with all the evidence in front of you, it's hard to deny that there is definitely some sort of message being pushed across.

Thank you for this very thought provoking thread OP, I managed to get through about 32 pages before the nay-sayers got too much for me to handle.

I don't understand why if they don't believe it, they can't just keep their mouth shut and go to a different thread. It's almost as if they're so far in denial they're personally attacking anyone who challenges their own personal beliefs, because they refuse to believe that this is real.

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just thought I'd put this image together - I've clipped some scenes from the video and wrote some dialogue for the people who miss some of the things in the video.
There's a lot of screenshots, but I only placed the most significant ones.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OK, one simple question to those of you who refuse to drop this witch hunt.

If the NWO is real, why would they choose to telegraph their moves using a 3rd rate Canadian singer?

To rub our noses in it?

Symbols have been around since man first picked up a stick and drew in the dirt. Just because an artist uses them doesn't mean they are Illuminatti.

There is real evil in this world, outside of Canadian entertainment. Instead of wasting your brain power on this nonsense do some research on your elected officials.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

Some gems in there Rathyas, thanks for sharing!
I'm impressed! Well done with the yellow background in particular, I hadn't spotted what that really was

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Gumerk,

It's a good question, to explain I would need to write a lot as it's a complex theory. If I get time I will post the information

Originally posted by Gumerk

What is your take on the ufo and the backwards audio that is crystal clear?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Glorification

I don't understand why if they don't believe it, they can't just keep their mouth shut and go to a different thread. It's almost as if they're so far in denial they're personally attacking anyone who challenges their own personal beliefs, because they refuse to believe that this is real.

I'll tell you why they "don't just keep their mouths shut and go to a different thread"....because ATS is a discussion board that welcomes opposing views, that's why.

Why is my opinion, or anyone else's, that believes this a load of hogwash any less valid than someone who believes that the latest Nelly Furtado video is predicting everything from Olympic Armageddon to the returning Annunaki!

Yes, there are symbols in the video, guess what?.....there are symbols everywhere, there's a pyramid shape on the box of Persil washing powder in my kitchen!....my brother has a sun symbol tattooed on his arm!....where do you draw the line?
Now if anyone disagrees with me I shall claim that they are "so far in denial" and are "personally attacking" me.

Nelly Furtado....I ask you!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Let's continue, I posted up an interpretation here www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Conclusion was

"If whoever put the message there has inside knowledge which they have expressed in the video...An event is planed during the London Olympics on either 1st August or 10th August, the event will be like nothing we've seen before, lots of people will die. With time the size/reach of the event will grow far greater. It will be used against humanity and eventually will give Lucifer/Illuminati/Bankers far more control over all of us. Example. False Flag Bird Flu release in London on 10th August, blamed on Iranian terrorists. The Bird Flu spreads around the world killing millions, Iran is attacked."

Here is how I believe it's going to happen. It's False Flag Bioterrorism and will be blamed on Iran, it will kick-start the war on Iran and also another war against us, the people. The BioTerror will appear to be Bird Flu, people will have the symptoms. However, the powers that be wouldn't really release Bird Flu in case they ended up catching it. They also want to be able to target which areas to depopulate (real reason behind recent Lockhead Martin censuses in the West) it's far easier just to spray a toxic substance from the sky that gives people the same symptoms as Bird Flu, tricking people that it's contagious and that they need to receive a vaccine (injection) which will no doubt have another hidden agenda behind it (e.g. fertility reduction), it won't actually protect you from what's being sprayed. We see this mentioned in the lyrics below, it's actually a poison and comes from the rain.

"That boy gonna feel my poison"
"I know he can't stand the rain"

These screen grabs are from the film V for Vendetta

Bioterror False Flag in the Olympic Stadium

Olympic Stadium (London) "has capacity for the games of approximately 80,000" en.wikipedia.org...

This is where it grows 'Big', becomes 'Epidemic' around the world, of course the reality is that specific areas are being sprayed with a toxic substance, the Bird Flu is a myth, we're actually being poisoned as Nelly says in the song.

Nelly says "Everybody say hey, they goin' at it all night and day" - This is talking about the spraying of the toxic substance, it can happen at any time of day.

She also says "I can go fast, I can go slow" - The 'fast' is the alleged epidemic growing, the 'slow' is that it goes on for years, in reality it is the spraying going on, depopulating target areas with fake Bird Flu. The media will tell people it's Bird Flu, the people will believe that. However, watch carefully when it happens, you'll be able to observe that cities with high proportions of certain races are targeted, along with areas of high unemployment.

After the 'Bird Flu', the population of the world will be significantly lower e.g. at least 20% decrease
edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join