It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I agree with Muckster in that it is nice to see an OP reply to so many replies on a thread. However, I must note that the replies are largely to posts supporting your opinion.
I would be interested in your opinion to the posts I have made, which are largely links to primary sources, e.g the artist herself.

Just curious if you believe the view from the "horses mouth" as it were

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
reply to post by Muckster

I do appreciate your positive feedback Muckster, thank you very much, I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread

I am going to assume you missed my question and will post it again.

So what happens if nothing happens?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If nothing happens we would just complain about how crappy the song is

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by uwillsee2k

you mentioned something that has been touched on, not only in this thread, but in other places as well.

It seems there is something going on with the numbers 1 0 0 8... 108, 1008, 10 08 etc... not sure if it means anything, just coincidental. I noticed the trend the same way a lot of people notice 1's or 11's - 11.11, etc...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by Adama

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by esteay812

"They" are not one mass society. They are a collection of warring factions that could care less about one another's safety.

"They" are still family, and are still united against the profane & vulgar the huddled masses of humanity who will soone be brought back under the yoke.

Not exactly family. Just diverse people who all worship Satan. I do not agree that they communicate unknown plans through media. That is just not a reliable way to communicate such information. There are far better ways to communicate instantly and by broadcast that is not detectable. So what? When last minute plans come down with lots of changes they get all of the Zionist music producers on the horn to make some videos pronto? Just doesn't work.

Family is an insider term for what you call Illuminati. Also known as Moria Conquering Wind

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As Nelly pointed out this songs lyrics reflect herself at 14 when she was surrounded by all of this great music (in her opinion). She is essentially singing as her 14 year old self. As someone in Nelly's age group I recognized many references to groups and songs from the 1990's in this song. For those not familiar with many of these references I will break them down as best I can. Of course I will be wrong on some and miss others...but it's a start. First I'll display the lyrics in full and then again with my comments..

BIG HOOPS LYRICS

Tonight, it's the jam, I'll be there 'til dawn I'm going down, I got my big hoops on Pant leg so wide, I got my backpack on I'm going to hear my favorite song Hey, hey, hey, what's the scenario?

That boy keeps passing me by I said no diggity, no doubt I thought I told you I was fly Yeah, he and all of his friends, they They got that hair like high five I don't want to talk about sex Want to express myself tonight

That boy going to feel my poison I know he can't stand the rain I want to be down with you, baby Back and forth, back and forth Back, back, back and forth You got my rump-rump shaking I'm another bad creation All real and I never have to fake it-fake it You know I got to move quick And I got to move slow

Guess, there ain't no ending no more I can go fast I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes I can move fast I can move slow I can go places nobody else goes

You know, I thought this song was over Nope It ain't over, yet I can go fast I can go fast (I can go fast) The bigger the better The bigger the better.

BIG HOOPS LYRICS REFERENCES

Tonight, it's the jam, I'll be there 'til dawn ("Breakadawn" - De La Soul www.youtube.com...) I'm going down ("I'm Goin' Down" -Mary J. Blige www.youtube.com...), I got my big hoops on Pant leg so wide, I got my backpack on I'm going to hear my favorite song Hey, hey, hey, what's the scenario ("Scenario" - A Tribe Called Quest www.youtube.com...)?

That boy keeps passing me by ("Passing Me By" - Pharcyde www.youtube.com...) I said no diggity, no doubt ("No Diggity" - Blackstreet www.youtube.com...) I thought I told you I was fly Yeah, he and all of his friends, they They got that hair like hi-five (Hi-Five an RNB group from the 90's. www.youtube.com...) I don't want to talk about sex ("Let's Talk About Sex" - Salt N' Peppa www.youtube.com...)Want to express myself ("Express Yourself" - NWA www.youtube.com...) tonight.

That boy going to feel my poison("Poison" - Bell Biv Devoe www.youtube.com...) I know he can't stand the rain (Can You Stand The Rain" - New Edition - www.youtube.com...) I want to be down with you("I Want To Be Down With You" - Brandy www.youtube.com...), baby Back and forth, back and forth Back, back, back and forth ("Back and Forth" - Aaliyah www.youtube.com...) You got my rump-rump shaking ("Rump Shaker" - Wreck-X-N-Effect www.youtube.com...) I'm another bad creation (Another Bad Creation, or ABC, a young RNB group from the 1990's www.youtube.com...) All real and I never have to fake it-fake it You know I got to move quick And I got to move slow

Guess, there ain't no ending no more I can go fast I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes I can move fast I can move slow I can go places nobody else goes

You know, I thought this song was over Nope ( a reference to when Janet jackson does this at the end of her video for Miss You Much - www.youtube.com...) It ain't over, yet I can go fast I can go fast (I can go fast) The bigger the better The bigger the better.

While this does nothing to help with the videos symbolism it may help to understand the meaning of the song itself.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date

Who said it is?......who was sacrificed on August 1st?......do they do it every year?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Wow takin it old skool

Some of the best references ever

By the way the Nelly Furtado song:

"Theres nothing to see here move along"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else, this song is a good example of how the music industry is attempting to dumb down the masses. It's one of the most annoying pieces of garbage I've heard in a long time, aside from Rihanna's, "Cake." Nelly can "go fast" or "go slow".....as long as she just goes AWAY.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just watched the video again...if you think that it's a coincidence that the GIANT version of Nelly Furtado walks by

1) The Bank of America
2) U.S. Bank
3) Citi Bank

buidings is just a coincidence...you are a fool.

I actually wonder if this song is almost anti-illuminati.

If you notice she goes from the all seeing eye to placing the pyramid over her mouth. I believe the native dancers are symbolic of the common man...I believe when she converts to using the pyramid over her mouth and says, "it ain't over yet" she is the voice of the common man...then she grows...just like the common man will when he gets his collective head together...then she is bigger than the banks...bigger than the illuminati. And she smiles when she is a giant.

thoughts?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux
The Indians are not in the same place as the the other group.
I see behind them the Anjac Fashion Building

which is located at Los Angeles

my guess while people will be enjoying dancing far away some major event will take place @ 108 i.e. 5:22 am or pm?

edit.
actually she is also in the same city

I just wanted to add, that August 10th, was the night that the martians came in H.G. Wells The War of The Worlds.

REBEL V

i.e. LA

I'm starting to think London will be the distraction as something else BIG will take place in America specifically at LA. For some reason they wanted to show that exact place the events in this clip are taking place and it's not London. Those thinking of India that's pure speculation as the right location is hand given to us.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How about Nelly Furtado--like many other musicians recently--is capitalizing on all this Illuminati crap to sell records. Pretty transparent if you ask me. Apparently, these artists have to rely on gimmicks to sell their music because their talent can't stand on its own.....which certainly seems to be the case here.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
I just watched the video again...if you think that it's a coincidence that the GIANT version of Nelly Furtado walks by

1) The Bank of America
2) U.S. Bank
3) Citi Bank

buidings is just a coincidence...you are a fool.

Not a coincidence.

The banks own everything.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to add to my earlier comment that the evening of August 10th, was the night that the Martians invaded earth in H.G. Wells, The War of The Worlds.

H.G. Wells, as many may already know, was a supporter of the idea that the earth was overpopulated and supported the elitist view that through wars and plagues the population should be reduced.

Just to add, one more interesting tidbit, and I don't have a link, sorry, but it was on the ATS recap yesterday,
that some amateur astronomer claims he saw a giant plume of dust on Mars.

Did anyone else catch that?

So, we have 108, which could be 10 August, the night of the invasion, and just like in the book, someone saw plumes
on Mars a few weeks or months earlier.

REBEL V
edit on 12-6-2012 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was going to hold back on the whole 108 thing, as I have little belief in this video / song being anything other than what has been explained in the links in my earlier posts.
Plus it's crap

But..... the inner angles of a Pentagon are all 108 degrees..........

Flame away!

BTW did I say this video is crap?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow. People just don't want to see it. You know, you don't see what you don't want to see.
If nothing happens then.... nothing happens and we had fun thinking.
Nelly Furtado wrote a neat song referencing old hip hop songs because she likes it.
She didn't make the video.... some hired gun did.
She didn't sing ''look at the Indians, with Olympic rings, I'm walking past the number 108 'cause that's the Emergency number in India''.
She didn't even say ''I'm taller than buildings so you think I'm a giant chick from outer space with earrings that look like a 5-Star Sunburst on an old Indian flag.''

I mean, she just DID NOT say these things. The video producer did.

It will be alright. Nothing will happen and you can go back to sleep and wake up in your cubicle. These are not the mystic signs you're weren't looking for.

Perhaps we are only seeing the interesting edge of reality, like an endless swirly fractal thingy. You don't see the colorful equation because math is hard. You see a runaway train, but you miss the tiny grain of coc aine stuck on the cowcatcher that makes everybody else wonder what the hell Casey Jones is doing and will he or won't he get us all killed in the process.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
If nothing happens then.... nothing happens and we had fun thinking.

If this is the truth of it, then fine.

Some have suggested that if it doesn't happen, then ATS may have prevented it by foiling their plans! (paraphrased)

This becomes a win-win scenario of logical fallacy for everyone involved, and that is not denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by XXX777

August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date

Who said it is?......who was sacrificed on August 1st?......do they do it every year?

All you have to do is select August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date , and Google......

Can you imagine how bizarre the world would be if somebody was sacrificed on August 1st every year?

Seriously?

How about the stock market goes up 3 weeks and then down 3 weeks, eh?
Wouldn't that be super neato?

Or how about we all vote to eliminate the number ten, so for the rest of time school children learn to count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine eleven?

Or let's change eleven to onety-one.

You can make up your own magic too ya know.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would not like to be at the olympics Aug 1st or 10th (801 reversed. Blood is the color of sacrifice, bigger the better explotion? She rises over the tall buildings like a mushroom from a nuclear explotion.

Video is at nellyfurtado.com too.
edit on 12-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Anyways, following up on the Martian dust cloud, the video was made by Moderator Brian and its on the Home Page, apparently there are threads on the subject. I'll check them out. Here is the description for the video recap:

"LAPD now says it’s unfair to impound cars of unlicensed drivers. So much for people who actually do it the right way. Curious clouds appear on Mars as ATS members compare notes and pictures. Evidence appears on Yahoo Answers two days before the Earthquakes in Mexico. The FBI Vault releases letters from average citizens and their alien concerns from over 50 years ago."

Here is a link to Brian's video recap and discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, just checked, and apparently I was wrong, but close. Its been a long time since I read the book, but it was Midnight, on August 12th that the first plume from Mars was discovered by Ogilvy The Astronomer.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 12-6-2012 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join