It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
And if it really happens, my official story is Billy Meier landed a UFO in my front yard, hopped out of it, handed me an envelope with a picture of William Cooper inside holding an L.A. Times newspaper dated Aug 1, 2012 and a letter explaining the whole event.

Not good enough if there's no pancakes.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by simplelife
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

Think of it like this: certain people believe that simulating an event before it occurs increases the likelihood that this event will take place successfully. (I could be wrong, but I think this relates to an Occult belief). Now, if it were made too obvious then the average person would wake up and these Secret Societies would be doomed. Instead, they use symbolism and imagery to portray these events through popular media in an attempt to achieve these goals. It's not meant to indoctrinate you, it's more to do with hiding what they are doing in plain sight but not making it obvious enough for the average person to realise what exactly is being shown.
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My interpretation has already been posted in the thread

Nobody here can be 100% who the message is for or even if the message is for somebody.

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Rubinstein

I don't know the answer, but for example it could be for others who live amongst us. We can only guess who it's for, but we can try to break the code and interpret the message.

So you don't know what the message is or who it is for?

But you are convinced that there is a message in this Nelly Furtado video?

With all due respect, this is ridiculous, I'm out of here!

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well said Dark Ghost, this is my own understanding too

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by simplelife
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

Think of it like this: certain people believe that simulating an event before it occurs increases the likelihood that this event will take place successfully. (I could be wrong, but I think this relates to an Occult belief). Now, if it were made too obvious then the average person would wake up and these Secret Societies would be doomed. Instead, they use symbolism and imagery to portray these events through popular media in an attempt to achieve these goals. It's not meant to indoctrinate you, it's more to do with hiding what they are doing in plain sight but not making it obvious enough for the average person to realise what exactly is being shown.
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Guys I am sure something is going to happen,I can feel it.But I don't think it's gonna be in the olympics.Also I don't think Nelly Retardo has anything to do with it.People like her are merely a tool,a pawn like all of us are.Only difference is that she is famous and can affect more people.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm just catching up this morning on this thread, but I've noticed the number 7 has now been mentioned mant times. If you watch the indian dancer... I think its the one that wears purple top, there appears to be what looks like the number 7 tattoo'd on the inside of his left forearm. Could be some other symbol? Bbut it sure look like a 7 to me. I saw it a few days ago, but didn't think it applied at the time. Draw your own conclusions as to weither it applies?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a huge thread now, just seen it for the first time. Read a lot but not all.
I can see imagery, symbolism etc as has been mentioned many many times.
Clever marketing tool? Create a talking point through imagery and more people watch the video, listen to it etc, leading to more sales. Is it as simple as that?
The post about the history of the occult in the music industry is a good one, and is nothing new, I'm a massive Pink Floyd fan, and as with any band writing original music, lyrics are open to interperetation.
Not in this case though. If it was communicating a message, in my opinion a clue would also be prevalent on the cover of the CD or something. Not in this case:

en.wikipedia.org...:Big_Hoops_Bigger_the_Better_cover.jpg (fair use)

The link below attempts to explain the lyrics. There is also a video where the woman herself talks about it. Not saying that this is the actual meaning, sounds like a song about having sex to me, but there you go:

rapgenius.com...

Painful to listen to song.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I figured it all out, but I had to put on my special sunglasses.

Eat up that mainstream media everyone!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
7 is an occult number. That's why the date for the London 7/7 False Flag was selected

cuttingedge.org...

Originally posted by jensouth31
I'm just catching up this morning on this thread, but I've noticed the number 7 has now been mentioned mant times. If you watch the indian dancer... I think its the one that wears purple top, there appears to be what looks like the number 7 tattoo'd on the inside of his left forearm. Could be some other symbol? Bbut it sure look like a 7 to me. I saw it a few days ago, but didn't think it applied at the time. Draw your own conclusions as to weither it applies?

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK, so this may or may not be interesting...... seems she is a bit of a conspiracy theorist according to her Twitttter page.
Scroll down past all the U2 stuff and you see a couple of things. Including the good old play it backwards thing:

www.conspirazzi.com...

Anyone out there able to verify it or is it horse poo?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeh man, I see it! Really metaphysical bro! Pretty soon Nelly starts her own line of big, hoop earrings so this is like some kinda cosmic capitalist pre commercial, commercial...you can see how hipster she is having native american folks in the video.. I wonder what corporate logo she has tatted to her a$$?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I know, but I first thought it was an existing tat on the Native American, then when I saw all of the 7's mentioned I starting thinking ...perhaps it's a prop!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey i have watched this for the first time now.
I did only see what looks like the olympic rings

Then when i read alot of the comments and i
then i started to look after what other people saw
and i did notice them all. Of course now that i think
about i did notice the hand gestures at first

Then when someone said that the world trade center
it sure does look like they´re gonnia do a WTC 2 at
the olympics for ww3 or at least a war- am i totally out in the woods
or can anyone agree?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
.perhaps it's a prop!

My thoughts too jensouth31

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by campgasmask
Hey i have watched this for the first time now.
I did only see what looks like the olympic rings

Then when i read alot of the comments and i
then i started to look after what other people saw
and i did notice them all. Of course now that i think
about i did notice the hand gestures at first

Then when someone said that the world trade center
it sure does look like they´re gonnia do a WTC 2 at
the olympics for ww3 or at least a war- am i totally out in the woods
or can anyone agree?

I think you're spot on campgasmask

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So what happens if nothing happens?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Rubinstein,

As far as i am concerned you have been honest throughout this thread and, regardless of some members behaving like children and stomping their feet just because it was the mind blowing revelation they had hoped for, i have enjoyed your input and the input of all the other people who have contributed.

I have enjoyed watching you absorb others ideas and, rather than rejecting them, embracing them. There has been some great suggestion and great finds... many interesting videos have been posted and, as far as i am concerned, this is a refreshing change from the recent spate of bigoted ignorant threads looking to bash certain people because of race or religion.

Fair play to you, sir. Great thread... star and flag from me!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I do appreciate your positive feedback Muckster, thank you very much, I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by one4all

the bigger the better, isn't she just singing about cock?...like most most pop muisc :-)

Hoop earrings, and blond jokes. I was trying to avoid this....but it may be unavoidable. I must say...there does seem to be a bit of scorned woman on her visage. Maybe it's just me. Tsssk sound, all through the bedroom.

Dunno. I'm saving my flag for when this thread starts heating up.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join