It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Shminkee Pinkee

You criticize those who spend time looking for hidden messages in music videos, but you've said that there's no hidden message which means you must have spent time looking for a hidden message in the music video, otherwise how can you say there's no hidden message, unless you were the creator of the video?

So either your being a hypocrite or you didn't bother to watch the video; no win either way.

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by Rubinstein

There is no hidden message in this Nelly Furtado Vid, you are just seeing what you want to see, do you really have nothing better to do than sit and watch music vids looking for messages and symbolism from the Illuminate, FFS :-)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I watched the vid, because Nelly is Fit as, stop being a child....no need to spit your dummy out, people see Jesus in peices of toast, doesn't mean he's there, you are just seeing what you want to see, watch the new Nicky Minaj Vid, that is evidence that women packing huge behinds are going to invade the world....FFS :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Isnt it obvious?

She is telling us that the Annunaki are comeing and they are bigger and smarter than us,that there is a reason they are here,and she has her backpack ready to go,she is leaveing somewhere and telling people it is ok to go,that it is ok to just grab a backpack and go with them,or it is important to be able and prepared to simply take a backpack and move along,to adjust and adapt as the native peoples do,survival and adaptation go hand in hand.

I see her telling us to all be ready to make a move and that a backpack is all we will need to take or have time to take,that these arent gods just bigger and smarter humans.The only question is,does she tell us to trust them or not,are we running with them or from them?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

the bigger the better, isn't she just singing about cock?...like most most pop muisc :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I watched the vid, because Nelly is Fit as, stop being a child....no need to spit your dummy out, people see Jesus in peices of toast, doesn't mean he's there, you are just seeing what you want to see, watch the new Nicky Minaj Vid, that is evidence that women packing huge behinds are going to invade the world....FFS :-)

Now you're just trolling, I'll leave you to it

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by one4all

the bigger the better, isn't she just singing about cock?...like most most pop muisc :-)

The lyrics say

"I don't wanna talk about sex
Wanna express myself tonight"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If Nelly Furtado, or anyone else for that matter, wanted to portray a message surely she would make sure that people could understand.

You say we are being indoctrinated, and maybe we are but just not with what you believe we are - but that is definately a topic for another thread - but for indoctrination to work the brain has to understand the message - the vast majority of us can see no message here despite looking quite hard - if you are right then this must be the worst attempt at indoctrination ever and is clearly NOT WORKING.

Maybe it's just a music video?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
did anyone notice her hand at 1:00-1:02 when she said " i don't wanna talk about sex "
she make the Masonic M sign i guess
check it out
edit on 12-6-2012 by darksmasher99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

No I'm not, I simply don't believe what you do, and you can't accept that I disagree with you, SERIOUSLY, you believe there ARE messages in a very mediocre, if very attractive, popstars video SERIOUSLY, you believe that, have you heard yourself. perhaps you are trolling for starting such a ludicrous thread :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It's not for everybody.
It is only for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

If Nelly Furtado, or anyone else for that matter, wanted to portray a message surely she would make sure that people could understand.

Depends who the message is for

You say we are being indoctrinated, and maybe we are but just not with what you believe we are - but that is definately a topic for another thread - but for indoctrination to work the brain has to understand the message - the vast majority of us can see no message here despite looking quite hard - if you are right then this must be the worst attempt at indoctrination ever and is clearly NOT WORKING.

I don't personally see the music video as indoctrination, for me it's something else. However there is a lot of indoctrination that comes from the TV, Radio, Movies, News etc

Maybe it's just a music video?

We have to consider all possibilities, this one included, that is the purpose of this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by one4all

The lyrics say

"I don't wanna talk about sex
Wanna express myself tonight"

Maybe that's just me seeing sex in everything then, see people see what they want to :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

perhaps you are trolling for starting such a ludicrous thread :-)

It's a Conspiracy Thread on a Conspiracy Forum.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If this happens the way we think it might, it is going to be awesome.

I am constantly trying to find somebody who can understand that there really are encrypted messages in the media. People just don't want to break out of their comfort zones.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
XXX777,

You've got a good mind for this, you might be interested in some of these threads

Guinness Celebrate Swine Flu Vaccine
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guiness Advert - Japan Fukushima

Shakira - Swine Flu - SOS

You'll need the video for that one as the one in the thread isn't working

Here it is

Originally posted by XXX777

I am constantly trying to find somebody who can understand that there really are encrypted messages in the media. People just don't want to break out of their comfort zones.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

It's not for everybody.
It is only for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

So why use a Nelly Furtado video to convey the message?
What is the purpose of the message?
In fact, what is the message?

You do realise that the vast majority of people will never see that video, ever.

It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever and claims like this just detract from genuine conspiracy theories by discrediting the whole 'movement'. (Don't know what else to call it really - maybe 'genre'?).

What will be 'awesome' about some sort of attack?

I am constantly trying to find somebody who can understand that there really are encrypted messages in the media.

I don't doubt for one minute that at times in the past hidden messages have been used in the past to convey various pieces and types of information to targetted individuals / groups etc - this isn't one of them.

Depends who the message is for

Again, who is the message for then?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Again, who is the message for then?

I don't know the answer, but for example it could be for others who live amongst us. We can only guess who it's for, but we can try to break the code and interpret the message.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by simplelife
If i am not seeing any symbols or doesn't know how to decrypt it from the vid, how am i expected to get indoctrinated or programmed? Wouldn't this make their programming difficult? And also the fact that they choose a not so famous singer to convey their message wouldn't make them morons?

As I say, personally I don't believe the music video is to indoctrinate, you get indoctrinated elsewhere

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't know the answer, but for example it could be for others who live amongst us. We can only guess who it's for, but we can try to break the code and interpret the message.

So you don't know what the message is or who it is for?

But you are convinced that there is a message in this Nelly Furtado video?

With all due respect, this is ridiculous, I'm out of here!

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join