It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

The answer anyone with common sense would come up with. Nelly Furtado is awful and this isn't even a mainstream song. I mean for # sake it's 29 on the CANADIAN music charts.... AWFUL.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

You predicted a drop in the DOW? Or the murder of a child? Not sure what your predicting here, but here's a prediction for you... People will die today and guess what many stocks will fall and gain.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You do have some great ideas XXX777

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Rubinstein

Doesn't matter you thought it was a 'great' idea, so you as well as him can try to back it up.

2nd line.

Hey, I'm just playing with the number 108. Just thinking off all possible associations in the media, dates, ideas, etc.

What all of you are most likely not getting is that the number 10 is one of those numbers that represents the all, the total, the universe, the perfect number, etc. and that August 1 is an Illuminati sacrifice date and THE TENTH WEDNESDAY of an occult cycle I am watching. Tenth Wednesday is the first thing I really picked up on. Then the 108 in India.

The nuke is hot, like a tiny sunburst. Something like terrorists take hostages at the Olympics is not ''hot''. Understand how I'm associating ideas?
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: nuke is hot

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
MTV is a good way to target the next generation

Originally posted by sitchin
hidden message to the morons who would actually listen to that garbage

Illuminati symbolism in music is nothing new .. i think she is jumping on the band wagon ..its all about the money with these people..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There's August 10th too. There's also a chance we can make the Elite nervous and get the event cancelled, especially after the mistakes that were made in 911 and 7/7, they won't want to make more.

reply to post by XXX777

Well When August 1st has come and gone without anything major, maybe you'll be man enough to admit that your belief system is flawed. I know I'll admit I'm wrong if I am, sadly I'm yet to see a person predicting something on this site to actually be 'right' so... good luck.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
There's August 10th too. There's also a chance we can make the Elite nervous and get the event cancelled, especially after the mistakes that were made in 911 and 7/7, they won't want to make more.

reply to post by XXX777

Well When August 1st has come and gone without anything major, maybe you'll be man enough to admit that your belief system is flawed. I know I'll admit I'm wrong if I am, sadly I'm yet to see a person predicting something on this site to actually be 'right' so... good luck.

Never underestimate the power of ATS effect!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I still don't get it, why would they bother tryn to tell us all these? wouldn't this make the plan go wrong....

anyway.... I really enjoyed how someone makes a thread out of nothin and push it this far
I recall, months ago there was similar thread about some website with encrypted characters and images and after pages and pages of analysis and scenarios it was found out to be just some web site designed for fun....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by simplelife

I still don't get it, why would they bother tryn to tell us all these? wouldn't this make the plan go wrong....

There are all kinds of possible explanations as to why they might be telling us this, but then we enter the realm of speculation. Rather than guess why they are doing this and probably get it wrong, we have to focus on the fact that we know they are doing it and look for more clues as to what's in store. Time and time again they've showed us what's coming in TV adverts, Films and Music Videos, to know why they are showing us we'd need a whistle-blower or a hidden cam/mic

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

anyway.... I really enjoyed how someone makes a thread out of nothin and push it this far

I'm glad that you have enjoyed the thread!
Thanks for being part of it
edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What if i am a guy who never watches TV, never listen a radio or What so ever?
edit on 12-6-2012 by simplelife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Very true GLontra, there are a lot of visitors here and they come from all walks of life. Once a topic has been on the front page of ATS it never gets forgotten

Originally posted by GLontra

reply to post by XXX777

Never underestimate the power of ATS effect!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That makes you harder to indoctrinate and control, but there are other tentacles too e.g. your doctor telling you to take vaccines, your shops selling you GMO food etc

What if i am not a guy who never watches TV, never listen a radio or What so ever?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Read the first page and watched the video......and this has stretched to 32 pages,

Why would anyone believe that a Nelly Furtado music video would include secret, encrypted messages foretelling a 'major world event'?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Indoctrinated for what?.... to make me believe that there will be an Alien Contact in the London Olympics? by a singer not that famous around the world? Let alone by a very bad song most that most people wouldn't even consider watchin it again?

That makes you harder to indoctrinate and control, but there are other tentacles too e.g. your doctor telling you to take vaccines, your shops selling you GMO food etc

What if i am not a guy who never watches TV, never listen a radio or What so ever?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Giant busty women are going to take over the world?

F***in a'!

Awesome :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Read the first page and watched the video......and this has stretched to 32 pages,

Why would anyone believe that a Nelly Furtado music video would include secret, encrypted messages foretelling a 'major world event'?

because they're idiots :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We are being indoctrinated regularly, our minds are attacked from many directions. Climate Change, Vaccines, United Nations, Feminism, Racism, Wars (e.g Syria and Iran) etc etc. Just head over to the BBC News website and you can experience some indoctrination right now. Our minds our being herded in particular directions, so as we behave in a way that benefits our rulers and allows them to complete their agendas.

Indoctrinated for what?.... to make me believe that there will be an Alien Contact in the London Olympics? by a singer not that famous around the world? Let alone by a very bad song most that most people wouldn't even consider watchin it again?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Originally posted by Freeborn

because they're idiots :-)

Either that, or they know something you don't

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There is no hidden message in this Nelly Furtado Vid, you are just seeing what you want to see, do you really have nothing better to do than sit and watch music vids looking for messages and symbolism from the Illuminate, FFS :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

There is no hidden message in this Nelly Furtado Vid, you are just seeing what you want to see, do you really have nothing better to do than sit and watch music vids looking for messages and symbolism from the Illuminate, FFS :-)

Oo!! I'll answer this one...

I actually do have something better to do.... make winning stock trades.
But for that I have to watch music vids looking for messages and symbolism from the Illuminaughty.
I mean, who doesn't want to make lots of easy money?

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join