It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

all i know though is the Eddies Taylor Shop stands for ETS and they're going to be TALL

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by thepainweaver
i seriously hope this is a troll.....how is this crap on the front page? starting to lose faith in this site.

It's amazing isn't it.

Links have been posted with Nelly herself explaining the meanings, and they make perfect sense.

But even with that the tinfoil hats are still looking for clues, amazing.

I love how in your Avatar your mood is AWAKE....me thinks NOT!

"Links have been posted with Nelly herself explaining the meanings, and they make perfect sense" thats like saying "G W Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, and that makes perfect sense".

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Oh no, not E.T again. bad boys bad boys, what cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you. Now nobody give me a break.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
The Butterflies

Just before the song changes tempo at the end, we see the butterflies. These represent a long term plan/project that's been going on in private (like the caterpillar hidden away in a cocoon), which is now going live.

the butterfly in the cocoon represents A CHANGE, might i add, a BIG change.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Hello Rubinstein,

I just want to thank you for this most interesting thread. I could not wait to read the final analysis that you gave. Also, I did like the way you dissected your analysis so that each part can be responded to separately.

I am just about to venture into a most exciting life, which I have to formulate, develop and execute on my own. I must admit, it is threads like these (well presented, supported by logical analysis) that makes me feel a little despondent in the face of creating a flourishing future.

But then hey!, we cannot live life as if there is no sense in growing, changing, expanding, just in case our lives are affected by a radical event, which in hindsight all our hard work would have been pointless.

The plot thickens.... Let's wait and see.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I could only watch a few seconds until i saw the illuminati symbolism with the pyramid and one eye..sorry but I cant watch it all i don't feel like my brain getting raped with subliminal so please just tell us..and also I apologize if you already revealed what it is, because I'm just replying to the first post and I haven't yet read the thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
My God..that was hideous. I could barely finish the vid! This is what we call "music" nowadays?

Anyway, Native Americans were interesting..
3:08 She makes a pyramid with her hands, saying "It ain't over yet"..
Wearing a shirt that says "Spirit", she rises up over the buildings like the Cloverfield monster.
Let's see..Olympic rings, the number 108 which might be 8/01 as they do the date first in Europe..
And she looks like a Nephilim.

edit on 12-6-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

About the 108, i've found this on wikipedia:en.wikipedia.org... it seems to be related to the golden ratio.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
btw

it would be august 1st since thats the long weekend so there will be more people home to watch as the event unfolds

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Rubinstein
The Butterflies

Just before the song changes tempo at the end, we see the butterflies. These represent a long term plan/project that's been going on in private (like the caterpillar hidden away in a cocoon), which is now going live.

the butterfly in the cocoon represents A CHANGE, might i add, a BIG change.

see to the left corner. Is that the canadian flag, i ask because it is so small. Can some one enlarge this area please?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

with the canadian flag right there...... big change?... like we become one?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Have any of you bothered to erm......read the wiki page for her song, and you know, entertain the idea that you might be completely wrong about all this? There's plenty of details here about the song, how it was written, how the video was made and so on : en.wikipedia.org...

"I’m channelling my 14-year-old self because I used to put on these big hoop earrings and big jeans and backpack and go down and hang out in front of the mall and wait for my friends."
—Nelly Furtado talking about the song

Haven't listened to her in years but I remember her having an awesome voice. I don't think she's "sold her soul to the devil" and that she's actually a pretty cool and really musically talented woman.

If I remember, I'm bumping this thread instantly if nothing happens at the Olympics so I can show just how stupid some of you have been.

And by the way : judging others in the way people have done here, especially if completely wrong, probably generates some pretty crappy karma!
edit on 12-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blacknalla

Another 108 at Wikipedia is....

''In India, 108 (1-0-8) is the toll-free emergency telephone number.''

Uh oh. Could be giant women attack India!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Good catch! However, Nelly Furtado IS Canadian so I wouldn't say that is "too" weird.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Have been taking another look at the clip.
A couple of other things I picked up this time (not sure if they've been mentioned) was the golden bird on her outfit.
The strips of material look like feathers, & around the 3minute mark she puts her hands in a prayer position. This image is flashed a few times. When paused it looks like the birds head.
This looks deliberate & staged. The position of her left foot is also deliberate. You can tell by her foot nearly lifting out of the shoe to hold the position. I've read a bit about the symbolism of the feet/hands positions in 'The Law of One', whilst they were referencing the Egyptian Tarot cards. Pointing left is service to self, taking action.

Questioner: In Card Number Three the feet of the female entity are upon the unstable platform, signifying the dual polarity by its color. In Card Number Four one foot is pointed so that if the male entity stands on the toe it would be carefully balanced. The other foot is pointed to the left. Would Ra comment on my observation that if the entity stands on this foot it will be very, very carefully balanced?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an important perception, for it is a key to not only this concept complex but to others as well. You may see the T-square which, at times riven as is one foot from secure fundament by the nature of experience yet still by this same nature of experience, is carefully, precisely, and architecturally placed in the foundation of this concept complex and, indeed, in the archetypical mind complex. Experience has the nature of more effectively and poignantly expressing the architecture of experience, both the fragility of structure and the surety of structure.

94.19 Questioner: It would seem to me, from the configuration of this male entity in Card Number Four, who looks to the left with the right foot pointed to the left, that this card would indicate you must be in a defensive position with respect to the left-hand path, but there is no need to concern yourself about protection with respect to the right-hand path. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. Again, this is not the suggestion we wished to offer by constructing this image. However, the perception cannot be said to be incorrect.

link

Also, the background looks like a lightening strike/bolt.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is a crucial piece of information XXX777

Thank you

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Blacknalla

Another 108 at Wikipedia is....

''In India, 108 (1-0-8) is the toll-free emergency telephone number.''

Uh oh. Could be giant women attack India!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The Indians are not in the same place as the the other group.
I see behind them the Anjac Fashion Building

which is located at Los Angeles

my guess while people will be enjoying dancing far away some major event will take place @ 108 i.e. 5:22 am or pm?

edit.
actually she is also in the same city

i.e. LA

I'm starting to think London will be the distraction as something else BIG will take place in America specifically at LA. For some reason they wanted to show that exact place the events in this clip are taking place and it's not London. Those thinking of India that's pure speculation as the right location is hand given to us.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
108 - 'a Doorway between the world of demons and this one'

'108' in the anime series 'Tokko' is the number of pieces in the Box of Dirge Chinese puzzle box created by alchemy as a doorway between the world of demons and this one. The puzzle box was used in all of the Hellraiser films but there was no reference to its number of shards.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks to XXX777, I would have added this to my interpretation of the music video, though the post is already the maximum size

As a reminder , here's a link the my interpretation www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, XXX777 has just pointed out that the number 108, as shown in the video, is an emergency number in India. Let's examine some dates of major recent attacks/events, you'll see that they can be lined up against the emergency phone number list. There are a number of reasons as to why this is being done, but let's focus for now on what we know.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
108 London - Wednesday 1st August 2012 (or Friday 10th August 2012)

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 India Emergency Number

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Nelly 5-star in a sunburst....

Star Of India 5-star in a sunburst....

from Wikipedia Star Of India

False flag, small nuke burst in India, during Olympics? It is said that August 1st is an Illuminati human sacrifice date. Just Google ''august 1 occult calendar''.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XXX777 because: credit for flag image

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I would say something is more likely to happen in India as all eyes, cams and security will be in London!!

But yes, i hear what you say about some bio attack but hey, i live in London and don't want to believe anything you say....

Thanks for laying the shix ters down!!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join