It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if you found it

it's not hidden

Hidden In Plain Sight

so what's the problem then

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

I was thinking that Nelly Furtado isn't a big enough celebrity to use as a messenger for such messages. You probably have a point here, even if we disagree.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Excellent post jensouth31

I would strongly recommend everyone to take a local copy of that document, in case it goes missing or gets tampered with. These so-called Philanthropists engineer and shape our world, with major wars and events. We have to watch them closely. I've read that document from start to finish, I would recommend it to all here. jensouth31's post is highly relevant to this Nelly Furtado video

Originally posted by jensouth31

Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

I read this article a few days- it was actually posted from Steve Quayles web site, but the link goes to info wars about Rockefeller Foundation predicts 13,000 dead at the London 2012 Olympics. I can't remember how to imbed the link... it's been a while. I'm rusty. Anyone...Feel free to fix the link.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This hollywood illuminati stuff is getting to be a parody of itself. I would say that there's gonna be some aliens at the olympics this year.

At least that might be what they're trying to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

if you found it

it's not hidden

Hidden In Plain Sight

so what's the problem then

There's a difference between 'Looking' and 'Seeing'

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Yes. And do you know WHY people do that? And why they have been doing it for thousands of years? Because human interaction is natural, healthy and leads to adavnces in every aspect of human behaviour/civilisation. Sitting alone at home dissecting music videos in search of imaginary messages is not healthy for you. That is why you should mingle.

I

Bob "Hi how are you?"

Jon "Very well thanks, and you?"

Bob "Good thanks!"

Jon "Watch the football?"

Bob "Great game!"

Etc...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
protocolsoflove, though it's not my own interpretation, who knows...

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
This hollywood illuminati stuff is getting to be a parody of itself. I would say that there's gonna be some aliens at the olympics this year.

At least that might be what they're trying to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
An Indian man foretold of the return of the planet Nibiru with a fancy dance and some hula hoops. Then when the planet got close enough for the trip, giant people with horrible voices returned to walk the city streets in designer clothes. Of course these tall superhumans will always address their new slaves (us) by shouting through their hands while covering up their eyes.

Their voices can obviously pierce the eardrums of the physically weak, and drive those who can withstand the horrible shrieks insane over a very short period. (3:53 seconds to be exact)

Add this to your bug out bag:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Feel free to stick the subtitles on and mute the volume

Originally posted by alkesh
The hidden message is: you have horrible taste in music if you can make it more than 10 seconds listening to this garbage..Nelly Furtado and knowledge of a major event
..i got some ocean front property in Minnesota i'll sell ya on the cheap

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Speaking of the Olympics, has anyone seen the commercial where they re-create London in some small town, and they broadcast the Olympics on a big screen? The commercial is all past-tense like they already did it, and they even say they got to watch the 2012 Olympics just like they were there in person, and they are showing highlights on the screen?

It confuses me everytime it comes on. I think it is a Visa commercial or something.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Who says the Anunnaki have to come from the sky?
second.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I find it amusing that mankind hasn't really moved on that much from the middle ages....hundreds of years ago, people used to see, and mis-interperet signs in the sky based on superstitious nonsense, they used to drown and burn witches based on misunderstandings and ignorance....people would read tea leaves and make foundless predictions, they would throw bones and rune stones on the floor and declare that the future was unveiled for all to see!

Now we have youtube, ATS.........and Nelly Furtado

Je despair!!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's always interesting for me to see what other people think TinkerHaus

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
An Indian man foretold of the return of the planet Nibiru with a fancy dance and some hula hoops. Then when the planet got close enough for the trip, giant people with horrible voices returned to walk the city streets in designer clothes. Of course these tall superhumans will always address their new slaves (us) by shouting through their hands while covering up their eyes.

Their voices can obviously pierce the eardrums of the physically weak, and drive those who can withstand the horrible shrieks insane over a very short period. (3:53 seconds to be exact)

Add this to your bug out bag:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm confused

are the evil white men in control intentionally putting these messages out to tease us or is nelly a deep cover agent trying to let us know whats up through a music video that is so cleverly hidden, it's on ATS ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One can only speculate as to why they do it, but what we do know is that they keep on doing it.

I'm confused

are the evil white men in control intentionally putting these messages out to tease us or is nelly a deep cover agent trying to let us know whats up through a music video that is so cleverly hidden, it's on ATS ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Indians with rings?

The story it's telling is the perpetual rise and fall of the indians.

The cherokee, siouxe, chocktaw indians from reservations takes olympic officials hostage in order for their teams to be allowed into the 2012 olympics.

The newly refounded cherokee nation wins first place in all events and goes home with dozens of gold medals.

I promptly releive them of their burden of gold medals when I trade them half a bag of beans and two blankets for the gold. The circle of life begins again.

I'm just joking.. it's a Nelly Furtado video people.. come on. Also she should have given up.. she is a one hit wonder that has somehow continued releasing singles.
edit on 10-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Unless you made that music video yourself Argyll, how can you be sure of it's origin and true purpose? We can make assumptions, but some of those will be false

Originally posted by Argyll
I find it amusing that mankind hasn't really moved on that much from the middle ages....hundreds of years ago, people used to see, and mis-interperet signs in the sky based on superstitious nonsense, they used to drown and burn witches based on misunderstandings and ignorance....people would read tea leaves and make foundless predictions, they would throw bones and rune stones on the floor and declare that the future was unveiled for all to see!

Now we have youtube, ATS.........and Nelly Furtado

Je despair!!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Very interesting interpretation there GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Indians with rings?

The story it's telling is the perpetual rise and fall of the indians.

The cherokee, siouxe, chocktaw indians from reservations takes olympic officials hostage in order for their teams to be allowed into the 2012 olympics.

The newly refounded cherokee nation wins first place in all events and goes home with dozens of gold medals.

I promptly releive them of their burden of gold medals when I trade them half a bag of beans and two blankets for the gold. The circle of life begins again.

I'm just joking.. it's a Nelly Furtado video people.. come on. Also she should have given up.. she is a one hit wonder that has somehow continued releasing singles.
edit on 10-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Was I close?

=D

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
only numbers i see are 489-2150 , 548-5004and 108 ?
give us a clue lol
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join