It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

So, a crappy little blog that is so desperate that it calls the queen an "invalid monarch" is your source for this master conspiracy. This conspiracy that is so vast that it spans many, many generations.

Britain won the revolutionary war too, they were actually using guerrilla warfare. The colonial rebels wore red, because they ate a lot of the local mushrooms and they thought that being the color of blood would make them invincible. Britain decided it would be best to let the colonials think they won so that they could use the "new country" as a puppet to invade and dominate other countries.

They named it America because Vespucci's final voyage is a complete mystery, much like America's true identity.

Right?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, I've been studying occult, Illuminati, and satanic symbolism for a little while now, although I certainly do not consider myself an expert but I will add my two cents, maybe I see what the OP sees and get lucky, maybe not.

Here's what I see.

First off, she's much taller than a normal person and she's singing 'the bigger the better'

-this reminds me of The Nephilim or the Giants of folklore.
-later on in the video she even gets bigger, just like some of the ancient Egyptian statues of their 'gods'

Then there's flashes of a person forming a triangle around their eye; the Eye of Horace, and this is definitely no accident. It's done repeatedly, and in different variations in the video, and is definitely Illuminati symbolism.

She sings about being able to go places no one else can go, that's rather mysterious.

She holds her hands in what looks to me to be rather Egyptian, especially the palm under the chin, which fits in with the All Seeing eye of Horace, since that's Egyptian.

The hoop earring she is wearing at exactly 2:30 is definitely a pentagram, no doubt about it.

at 3:09, we again have a pyramid symbol made with her hands, this time covering her eyes. In occult philosophy this is a reference to 'seeing without your eyes'

The skyline appears to be Los Angeles, well, at least one building I recognize, and I grew up there. Some of the skyline is added in and is not real, but it looks like L.A. to me, and I like I said I grew up there.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Prince changed his entire name into a symbol.

This has been done (gimmicks to attract attention) so many times, you'd think everyone would have caught onto it by now.

I know what the problem is. You guys love the fantasy more than accepting the boring truth, which is that these guys just want your money / attention.

It's a waste of time to argue with people who "believe" something because they are not willing to consider alternative possibilities or would rather the one that is more exciting.

The Illuminati were a group that died out decades out. People misuse that label over and over, like so many others. Call them "elite" or whatever, but the "illuminati" they are not. Resemble? Maybe. Are? No. Difference? yes.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The OLYMPICS?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by rebelv

Prince changed his entire name into a symbol.

This has been done (gimmicks to attract attention) so many times, you'd think everyone would have caught onto it by now.

I know what the problem is. You guys love the fantasy more than accepting the boring truth, which is that these guys just want your money / attention.

It's a waste of time to argue with people who "believe" something because they are not willing to consider alternative possibilities or would rather the one that is more exciting.

The Illuminati were a group that died out decades out. People misuse that label over and over, like so many others. Call them "elite" or whatever, but the "illuminati" they are not. Resemble? Maybe. Are? No. Difference? yes.

Well, actually the symbolism is quite obvious once you've been a member of a secret society and gone to their study groups and know what it is they study in the first place.

It amazes me, that people actually don't see the obvious symbolism. I didn't read through all 29 pages of this thread, I just watched the video and then posted what I saw, (I didn't want to read any spoilers) and as I went through and read about the first 15 pages it was apparent (to me) anyway, that I basically saw, what a lot of other people saw.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

whoa first off, i saw the pyramid eye from the US dollar bill RIGHT AWAY.

2. shes got her back pack on. why would a party girl like her need a backpack?

3. hey hey whats the scenario... bad boy keeps passing me by. (niburu? some big object keeps passing me by...)

perhaps a large heavenly object? the big hoops could be the ORBITS and their paths in the solar system.

the mayan dudes dancing in the back round with "big hoops" symbolize the mayans i think.

4.i can go fast, i can go slow, i can go places nobody else goes. kinda obvious. going places NOBODY else goes. VERY spiritual.

5. bigger better? a reference to the theory that when people ascend they will be taller?

6. the way the indian mayan guy holds the hula hoops together just blows my mind.

www.prometheusnews.net...

i.ytimg.com...

www.amjspectacularevents.com...

7.shes gotta go slow because there aint no wind in the road. is the atmosphere gone? maybe my brain isn't working, im sure this has MUCH deeper meaning.

8. they going at it all night and day. is there a war coming?

9. she says "i thought the song was over" no it ain't over yet. then she grows tall. it WONT be the end of the world.

10. her shirt says spirit when she grows tall.

this is what i got from watching the music video, i haven't read other comments yet, but will reply to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If it happens on the tenth Wednesday you'll all be like you need pants to fly.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
The video does like symbolism with the pyramid and eye hand gestures and sun and star earrings. What city skyline was she in?

i misread your comment, but then i realized she is in the city, THAT the MOVIE skyline took place in i think.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
If it happens on the tenth Wednesday you'll all be like you need pants to fly.

There's some very nice and simple symbolism in that pic. Very nice.

There's obviously the THIRD EYE, which is actually from Hindu, but is a variation of the All SEEING EYE, it can also be an eye in a hand. The red eyes are nice. But the biggest symbol I see are the intersecting circles, which is a major satanic symbol actually, and kind of secret. I guess the secret got out.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I can see the evil bunny. It is symbolic of an evil bunny.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Does this have something to do with the hula hoops forming the olympic rings?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Does this have something to do with the hula hoops forming the olympic rings?

You are wonderful.

Olympic omen.

Totally.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My God..that was hideous. I could barely finish the vid! This is what we call "music" nowadays?

Anyway, Native Americans were interesting..
3:08 She makes a pyramid with her hands, saying "It ain't over yet"..
Wearing a shirt that says "Spirit", she rises up over the buildings like the Cloverfield monster.
Let's see..Olympic rings, the number 108 which might be 8/01 as they do the date first in Europe..
And she looks like a Nephilim.

edit on 12-6-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

And then there are some posts that remind me why I cant look at a proper analysis of events going on around the world.

You don't mean nothing at all to me.....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
let me guess. Big Hoops./the indians have twirling. What do we do with hoops? Jump thru them. What hoops are we supposed to jump thru ,because of this black swan/ on the side of her glasses, this event, that is Big and will reveal itself in a red and yellow colors. As seen by the elders of old indians when it fly's in the sky/cloths indians wore, looks like, could fly and so the black swan fly's by. All with the star with a black hole center/her earings with a star and a black center. possibly black hole star system traveling in Big Hoops pattern like our own earth does around the sun,it circles it in a hoop, But this is a black star that is in a Big Hoop comming this way. In turn to extstinquish life on the planet and put you back in the spirit world and out of the flesh. Her Hand gestures, of death, her earings with symbols on the outside surrounding the star and the just transited venus lately. this occurrance will bedazzle the world and be seen by many. causing you to take your bag, just like the bag she talks about and go down underground./The singing of being able to go to places noone else can go. Underground railway. She sings you can go fast or slow. Underground train goes fast or slow. Hmmm really. What did i miss. Oh, something big happens in the city, in this big hoops video. Am i close.

Is this all about that phenomina that is headed our way? The magnetic anomally in space that is messing with planets. SHOCKWAVE.

edit on 12-6-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone is reading these replys anymore but this is what i noticed

besides the obvious
-shes a giant
-all seeing eye

other CLUES
1:18. count the dots, 1/11 or 111, or 12
1:26 SWAROVSKI Za War Over Ski
1:28 - 1:37 two people are wondering "HOW TALL IS SHE" it tells you on the window 10'8" average hight
2:11. indian man has the symbol for earth on his belt band
2:21 WAY TO FUNNY, background E'DDIES T'AYLOR S'HOP (ET'S) ROFL ET's that big would need a custom taylor shop! i find that funny

well thats what i noticed

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
I dont know if anyone is reading these replys anymore but this is what i noticed

besides the obvious
-shes a giant
-all seeing eye

other CLUES
1:18. count the dots, 1/11 or 111, or 12
1:26 SWAROVSKI Za War Over Ski
1:28 - 1:37 two people are wondering "HOW TALL IS SHE" it tells you on the window 10'8" average hight
2:11. indian man has the symbol for earth on his belt band
2:21 WAY TO FUNNY, background E'DDIES T'AYLOR S'HOP (ET'S) ROFL ET's that big would need a custom taylor shop! i find that funny

well thats what i noticed

Sure he has the symbol for earth on his belt band, because this will happen to earth. Hello.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join