It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The video ending - Nelly (Lucifer) in the center of the rings

This is the result of the event, it puts Lucifer in control of the continents (as represented by the rings), Lucifer is at the center in complete control. The event is to be used against us, it is to engineer and shape our society, very much like 9/11.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
28 pages to tell us

Thanks for wasting 45 minutes of my time...

ass.......

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
Did you read the whole thread? There's too many coincidences to just be a coincidence. Watch it again.

Welcome to page 27.
edit on 11-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

No, I didn't read the whole thread. I don't have time to do that for every thread I visit.

Why is it so hard to believe that they are trolling artists just looking to shock people? Hollywood does the same thing all the time. People love to think they're special and see things others miss. That is what most people don't suspect! Get over yourselves!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sat through three pages, still don't know what message is hidden in the video. At this point I don't care anymore. I don't care if the answer was on page four. I refuse to give anymore of my timenergy to someone who wants to be The Keymaster while we all scratch our heads wondering what fabulous connection his or her crazy mind happened to notice. Yes the op is crazy. You are crazy. We are ALL crazy. That's why its necessary to put effort into explaining what goes on inside our crazy minds. That's why threads like this are so annoying to me personally. This is just someone loving the attention they are getting while they string us along until they get bored enough to let the cat out of the bag. Even to string us along for 4 or more pages is wrong. I wonder how many people like me turned away who mightve had something interesting to say had the op simply SAID WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY instead of trying to be the almighty ClueMaster... ClueMasturbator is more like it... I wonder, if I were to continue reading, how many annoyed and fed up comments like my own I would find?
edit on 11-6-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

What is your take on the ufo and the backwards audio that is crystal clear?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

You would find about 23 more pages of it. Thats when we were finally offered the OP's take on it. You made the right choice.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by advonjones

Finally, someone who believes the same as I do.

Hollywood has ALWAYS done this. They shock people into a state of "I can't believe what I'm seeing (or hearing)" and then that person goes on to talk (advertise) about what they saw.

Hollywood is now capitalizing on the fact that a bunch of people online think they have a "special gift" for "seeing through to the truth." They know you're looking for it. They're giving it to you. You feel special for "seeing it." You presume it is something OTHER THAN an act, and then you share it with everyone! They win! You lose! Joke is on you!

Madonna has a music video with lyrics that go "faster than the speed of light, she flying." Let me guess, that means she's been in an interstellar ship! It could mean so many things, but the person who wants it to mean that, will believe it. Get over yourself. Your ideas are not always "the truth hidden and found by you."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So, here is my interpretation in one post

Firstly, Nelly Furtado is one of the stars who has sold her soul to the devil. Lucifer is using Nelly Furtado as a vessel to speak to us through. Lucifer influences us though the Illuminati, the Bankers, and other powerful world figures.

The Indian

Indian's have a deep connection with the spiritual world. The Indian is there to represent spirits

'deep connection between the natural and spiritual 'worlds'. -------their lives were steeped in religious ceremonies often directly related to farming and hunting. Spiritual power, they believed, suffused the world, and sacred spirits could be found in all kinds of living and inanimate things-animals, plants, trees, water, and wind. Through religious ceremonies, they aimed to harness the aid of powerful supernatural forces to serve the interests of man. In some tribes, hunters performed rituals to placate the spirits of animals they had killed.-------

en.wikipedia.org...

The Rings

There are more than 5 rings in the video, whereas the Olympics has only 5. The 5 Olympic rings represent the 5 continents involved in the Olympics en.wikipedia.org...

The extra rings in the video represent places which are not physical, places we don't know, places that only spirits can go to. As Nelly says in the song "I can go places nobody else goes".

Indian Holding the Rings

By having the Indian hold the rings, this signifies that the Spirit (in this case Lucifer) is using the Olympics as a tool

"I can go fast, I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes"

Talking about being a spirit

"I betcha never seen something like that like that like that like that I betcha never heard something like that like that like that like that I betcha never seen something like that"

This is talking about the event that will take place, an event that we've never seen before. Notice the shocked facial expressions when she says it

Also notice that at the same time they show the number 108

This is the date of the event. The London Olympics is from 27th July to 12th August 2012 en.wikipedia.org...

With the Olympics being in the UK, let's use the UK date format of Day/Month instead of the US of Month/Day. So 108 either becomes 10/8 = 10th August or 1/08 = 1st August. Which of these two seems more likely? Both dates are suitable, so I cannot call one or the other.

Tall Nelly Furtado

The tall Nelly Furtado represents the event that will take place, people can't help but rubber neck as it's so shocking

This background tells us that the event brings blood and death

The Butterflies

Just before the song changes tempo at the end, we see the butterflies. These represent a long term plan/project that's been going on in private (like the caterpillar hidden away in a cocoon), which is now going live.

"Oh I thought this song was over No, it ain't over yet"

Just as the song is about to speed right up, she says the words above. Then the song gets crazy and Nelly starts growing rapidly until she's eventually larger than the buildings.

What does this mean? Thoughout the video Tall Nelly has been representing the event, so when she starts to rapidly grow, this means the event is growing, becoming larger and having a greater reach.

If for example, Tall Nelly had been representing the 9/11 attacks, then when she grew incredibly big this would have meant many more similar attacks around the world or a much bigger attack e.g. nuclear.

Let's say for example, that on 1st August or 10th August at the London Olympics, there is a False Flag Bird Flu release, blamed on Iran, it would start off in a small area and then eventually get everywhere in the globe; killing millions

This is the result of the event, it puts Lucifer in control of the continents (as represented by the rings), Lucifer is at the center in complete control. The event is to be used against us, it is to engineer and shape our society, very much like 9/11.

CONCLUSION
If whoever put the message there has inside knowledge which they have expressed in the video...An event is planed during the London Olympics on either 1st August or 10th August, the event will be like nothing we've seen before, lots of people will die. With time the size/reach of the event will grow far greater. It will be used against humanity and eventually will give Lucifer/Illuminati/Bankers far more control over all of us.
Example. False Flag Bird Flu release in London on 10th August, blamed on Iranian terrorists. The Bird Flu spreads around the world killing millions, Iran is attacked.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There's lots more there too, as we've seen in the thread.

The above was my interpretation before I started the thread, now I have more detail. The wise one's here have already realized that this thread is not about me, it's about all of our interpretations and about understanding what might happen. Our minds are far greater when we have them working together, if we combine all of the information that's been provided in this thread it gives us a far more accurate interpretation than any one of us could have given individually.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by chiroy

But honestly Ruben has contributed very little compared to the wealth of information and theories given by others. It was 20+ pages before we got like 10 posts of 1 sentence each reiterating what otbers already said. Kind of a dud if you ask me.

Not trying to belittle rube but lets be real.

This is not about me sputniksteve, this is about everyone here and using all of our minds together to solve the riddle.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry that I can't reply to anyone else right now, as the Sun is rising here so I better get a few hours sleep before work.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Originally posted by davidmann
Did you read the whole thread? There's too many coincidences to just be a coincidence. Watch it again.

Welcome to page 27.

No, I didn't read the whole thread. I don't have time to do that for every thread I visit.

Why is it so hard to believe that they are trolling artists just looking to shock people? Hollywood does the same thing all the time. People love to think they're special and see things others miss. That is what most people don't suspect! Get over yourselves!

It was difficult, for my ears, to hear the music. But even music that I like is difficult to listen to...it's part of the process. But you really should read the thread before making comments. Otherwise, it gets redundant. Did you see that the BOB was pointed out several times, by many separate members? The first guy to point it out didn't even get a star.

I am involved in this debate because it's always refreshing to watch a youngster gain mastery of the powerful symbols which are at everyone's reach. YOU try to become famous, and see if it doesn't wreck your mortal coil!

That is what nelly is telling us. Big, powerful, special powers, need big, special, hidden presentations. Like an eggshell hides the work within, a perfect creation (Faul referred to 'Yesterday' as such), she tosses in a ufo for crowd control, to appease us, who are stuck on a lower quantum level, than she is. If her mother taught her anything, it's that the 'ufos' are probably so small that you can't see them. And, I don't believe in 'yesterday'. What a stupid song.

More often than not, when faced with supernatural growth spurts (see video), it's the end of the road, as far as development is concerned. I hope I'm wrong.... I wish I could look at her cellular records. Then, I could be certain.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
I'm sorry that I can't reply to anyone else right now, as the Sun is rising here so I better get a few hours sleep before work.

Don't neglect your spiritual analysis of this important video, simply because of work.

I wanted to start a similar thread, from The Book of Sabrina, which opens with Sabrina sitting on her bed in the morning sunshine, saying: 'It's a beautiful day, and I'm going to spend it having FUN FUN FUN with all of my friends'. Archie comix carry powerful lessons in wisdom. But some people can only see spots, red spots...

I decided that the Archie™ wisdom was better left unearthed. I'll hint at some of the deeper meanings, though, since it does address problems specific to the music industry. Have you read the chapter with the 'freebie' visitation? That one, aside from all the other books of Archie™, really stuck with me.

Thank you for a highly illuminating contribution to the annals of above top secret! Keep digging!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

You are WRONG!!!

That isn't Lucifer in the center, it is Wolverine. See the yellow costume with the stripes?

Do you know the one thing that Wolverine and Nelly have in common?

Yup, both Canadians.

I think the Canadians are going to nuke the Olympics.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

The only thing I come up with for the numbers 110 108 or 110108 is it's the hexidecimal color code for black. Not sure how that fits, but black is the absence of any light.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
All I possibly see is a possible increase in the interest of indigenous cultures. I assume you take that to be a "bad" thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I can't tell if you are tongue n cheek here.

Does Canada have the balls to pull off such an attack?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
All I possibly see is a possible increase in the interest of indigenous cultures. I assume you take that to be a "bad" thing.

The indigenous culture used in the video doesn't have representation in the UN, no American Indian has representation in the UN.
edit on 11-6-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I'll add to this absurdity.

No, she's similar to Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, because she's really a reptilian! Boogeywoman coming for you guyz!

This website is just crazy, man. No way am I going to sit through 20+ pages of threads to hear a bunch of opinions on a piece of artwork made my profiteers! I did sit through more than 20 a few days ago, but that was for liposomal vitamin C, to see if it had health benefits.

If you think this thread deserves as much effort to sort through as that one, you're sadly very mistaken!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This is part of downtown los Angeles in California. I lve here and see that skyline everyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join