It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK everyone. I`ve read through about 24 pages of your posts on this video thing and I`ve decided that this is a really cool thing you got goin on here. I`ve been eyeing ATS for about a year and a half now and decided it`s time to join. I`m not sure I have much to say, if anything about the video but just want to say that "You guys and gals? are amazing!" The energy that`s put into figuring all this crazy stuff out is phenominal. Comical at times for sure but that`s a good thing. Hopefully I`ll feel confident enough here soon to add some of my own thoughts,etc. For now, loving it!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
25 pages. 25 frikkin pages. And Ive read EVERY post. I feel like Ive aged 10 years. Post the relevant info at the start instead of this pathetic carry on.

The music was terrible and the video is definitely not aimed at winning the best international video at the BRITS is it? So considering the pathetic effort at making a video and the blatant symbology in it then its pretty clear its got some sort of message. What that message is I have not got a clue. I'm not well versed in looking for this stuff yet. Theres definitely some mason stuff in there without a doubt but that triangle over the eye thing is getting right on my nerves. Who was the first person to do that in the music industry? Whoever it was needs a slap coz that 'all seeing eye' is literally everywhere (guess it wouldnt see anywhere if it wasnt though i suppose!!)

This whole thread is like a really promising date. Only you walk her home just for her to tell you to jog on. Tell us already you tease!!!

chocky

EDIT: And thats now 26 pages!!..... Welcome to dgg01 as well

edit on 11/6/12 by chockyUK because: now 26 pags....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
go outside and read the real signs , this video is a red herring like the many others you all worship

Bayfin
edit on 11-6-2012 by lordbayfin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I propose that if there is Illuminati symbolism contained in the video, along with possible foreshadowing of some event, the artist Nelly Furtado knows absolutely nothing about what is contained in her video.

Most pop artists do not call the shots on their videos. The record label sells them an idea and they agree because they are under contract.

Nelly Furtado is under contract with Interscope Records, which was founded by Jimmy Iovine (of American Idol fame). Jimmy Iovine is a Jewish media mogul. I am not anti-semitic, but if there is any collective conspiratorial mind behind the imagery in the video, it lies with the record label, and therefore lies with the Jewish-controlled Interscope records.
edit on 11-6-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just a little observation, at 3:39 of the video, she walks in front of the buildings, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and KPMG all in one shot.

Thinking way outside the box here.

what do all three have in common?

They all have lawsuits which they settled, $627 million paid by Wells Fargo and KPMG which was the largest total settlement to ever be paid for securities class-action claims resulting from the mortgage and credit meltdowns.

Bank of America and KPMG had to pay $624 million to settle for their Countrywide misleading of investors about its financial condition and lending practices. Source

With Nelly rising up like a phoenix being reborn and wearing the shirt that says, spirit indestructible, again thinking outside the box here. I gather.the song BIG HOOPS (The bigger the better) to mean loop holes(to big to fail) So no matter what happens they will come back.

The corporations seem to be the Gods in this video. As far as the rest of the video its one huge metaphor. You see Nelly (corporations / God) walking taller than the rest of the people not paying any attention to them as being bigger, better.

That was just what I get from the name of the video and its ending.

According to the synopsis on wiki for the video

In the "Big Hoops" video, Furtado strolls down a city block wearing a giant pair of stilts. As she walks gracefully through the city, she breezes by all the plebeians below her who stare up in awe. A few outfit changes later and Furtado's chilling with some professional hula hoopers and doing some form of interpretive dance.[27
Source

Plebeian That caught my eye.

Hey back inside the box now. It very well could be just some random video and just coincidence that I can tie the three big names to a metaphor. I didn't touch on the numbers or the symbolism of the dancers, a lot of you on here have some good ideas toward that. I thought I would just share how the three big names on the buildings caught my eye.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My first thought is **Who is Nelly Furtado?** I asked my 17 yr old twin grandsons who she is, and they said in unison, **Trash!!**
I listened to the video, saw the interesting symbolism in it. My conclusion is......the video producer, director has a cool view of the world and what is going on in it. Is he really a twenty something? He has a remarkable take on events in our world .....is it on his own? Or through the minds of others?

Thanks to all for your interpretations. Eye opening and thought provoking for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There have been some fantastic posts, things I didn't know. Thank you

I don't want to take credit for what others have posted, so I will tell you my original interpretation, but in reality now my understanding is greater than when I first started this thread, due to all of the knowledgeable posters who have shared their thoughts so far.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There's so much in the video, I don't know how much I can get through now, but I'll get started (it's the middle of the night here)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Firstly, Nelly Furtado is one of the stars who has sold her soul to the devil. Lucifer is using Nelly Furtado as a vessel to speak to us through.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Color me underwhelmed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Indian

Indian's have a deep connection with the spiritual world. The Indian is there to represent spirits

'deep connection between the natural and spiritual 'worlds'. -------their lives were steeped in religious ceremonies often directly related to farming and hunting. Spiritual power, they believed, suffused the world, and sacred spirits could be found in all kinds of living and inanimate things-animals, plants, trees, water, and wind. Through religious ceremonies, they aimed to harness the aid of powerful supernatural forces to serve the interests of man. In some tribes, hunters performed rituals to placate the spirits of animals they had killed.-------

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

26 pages of suspense and all you have to say she sold herself to the devil and he is speaking through her to send a message to humanity? Listen here pal, I am starting to doubt you even understand what is in the video.

This is something that you could of taken notes for and put up very quickly yet again nothing... This isn't a mini series, get the information up so we can start to decipher. Stop playing games and get on with it. This thread is becoming a drag.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
also she sings about having her backpack and going down...
and she can get there fast.
and she can go places that we cant go.

maybe a bunker somewhere ready?
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: sp

Who the hell would need Nelly Furtado after a global catastrophe?

My gosh people. Get over the music and movies with "hidden messages." Isn't it easy to understand that they put them there to pique your interest and get your talking about them? It's called trolling, and some people get paid good money to do it.

If you're seeing anything, it it because you're looking for it. It can't be "there" or "not" because it's in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Firstly, Nelly Furtado is one of the stars who has sold her soul to the devil. Lucifer is using Nelly Furtado as a vessel to speak to us through.

"Nelly Furtado sold her soul to the devil"........and you say it so matter of fact!

How...pray tell....did Nelly sell her soul to the devil?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Rings

There are more than 5 rings in the video, whereas the Olympics has only 5. The 5 Olympic rings represent the 5 continents involved in the Olympics en.wikipedia.org...

The extra rings in the video represent places which are not physical, places we don't know, places that only spirits can go to. As Nelly says in the song "I can go places nobody else goes".
edit on 11-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Well Rubinstein you have clearly wasted my time awaiting for your reply on all these. In my opinion Laokin had deciphered it for you already and a few others who were bang on with their interpretations.

You have succeeded in getting stars and making this thread 24 pages long so far without seeing your "answer".

You say you don't have time to post your opinion on this because your work does not allow you, yet you have posted multiple videos and explanation of them where you could have as easy posted your thoughts!

Well Done!

In Rubinstein's defense, we don't know what he's going to say, nor how long it'll take to compile. It might be as long as a novella or as short as his OP.

If it's as short as his OP you'll have a point, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really think it's going to err on the side of Novella, and be full of links for reference to connect all the dots.... Although I could be completely wrong, but then Bravo to the OP.

I don't see why the OP's opinion matters so much to people... is his opinion better than mine, or anybody else's for that matter? The purpose was to incite a conversation without a confirmation bias based on his own opinion... If he never comes back, no time was wasted, since the purpose was achieved.... if he comes back and adds his explanation, it's just a bonus at this point.

Well I appreciate you were trying to help Rubinstein but as you see on his comments above, he only came back with yet another video and saying what he's been saying before "Selling themselves to Lucifer".

Aside from his not so informative comments, your comments and the comments of so many others to interpret this video "message" was very helpful!
edit on 11-6-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I peep back on ATS and see this on the 1st page again with OP as the last poster. So I am thinking wow, OP came back to set us all straight. Not.

I will share that I've seen a similar scenario play out on other forums. I'm not saying this is the case here but OP is looking suspect right now. OPs come in as if they have real info and then makes like Casper and vanishes. Later they come back and sum up all the interesting things shared by other screen names.

I have especially been ill about this practice because I have read my very own ideas, word for word, on other sites. These aren't mirror sites, either. One I've been a member there for 3 years. Someone who has been there much longer than I have basically lifted my post (I use different handles between sites) and posted it as if she created it. Not cool.

I'll be shocked if OP adds anything new outside of what has been already shared here.
edit on 11-6-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Indian Holding the Rings

By having the Indian hold the rings, this signifies that the Spirit (in this case Lucifer) is using the Olympics as a tool

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

26 pages of great ideas and suggestions all for this.

I have posted two comments in the thread and they both had nothing to do with the video. I did not get involved because I had a feeling there would be disappointment in the end. Maybe rumplstiltskin will surprise me, but I don't think it is likely.

I will admit that maybe there is something to the video and maybe there is a message, but the way this thread has gone, I lost interest and turned my attention to the OP a long time ago...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"I can go fast, I can go slow I can go places nobody else goes"

Talking about being a spirit

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join