It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The problem with ATS members is they can never get their facts straight.

In my opinion, the most glaring problem is members not being able to straighten out the facts due to bickering and derailing amongst ourselves. Imagine the facts that could be straightened out if we would all leave our ego's out of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Well Rubinstein you have clearly wasted my time awaiting for your reply on all these. In my opinion Laokin had deciphered it for you already and a few others who were bang on with their interpretations.

You have succeeded in getting stars and making this thread 24 pages long so far without seeing your "answer".

You say you don't have time to post your opinion on this because your work does not allow you, yet you have posted multiple videos and explanation of them where you could have as easy posted your thoughts!

Well Done!

In Rubinstein's defense, we don't know what he's going to say, nor how long it'll take to compile. It might be as long as a novella or as short as his OP.

If it's as short as his OP you'll have a point, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really think it's going to err on the side of Novella, and be full of links for reference to connect all the dots.... Although I could be completely wrong, but then Bravo to the OP.

I don't see why the OP's opinion matters so much to people... is his opinion better than mine, or anybody else's for that matter? The purpose was to incite a conversation without a confirmation bias based on his own opinion... If he never comes back, no time was wasted, since the purpose was achieved.... if he comes back and adds his explanation, it's just a bonus at this point.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

No they are the puzzle pieces, not suggestive...................wake up.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Wow it feels like Im talking to little kid here... blatant illuminati symbols right off gate. Gets all sorts of illuminati believers circulating a video and studying it. thats not advertisement. No way. millions of people viewing these videos based off one little gesture. Thats not money made. and hey throwing a little hand gesture into a dance that you are already doing for a video is so costly. deny ignorance? or would you rather embrace it?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Not buying it. If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire message? Why? Because there isn't a message. There isn't even a "they".

Then you are either blind or who signs your paycheck?????

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Or different dimension / time?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I watched it with the sound off it's just a really bad video with way too many cut scenes. It's also very repetitive I ended up skipping to the end.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by Furbs

If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire .

Because messages work much more powerfully ona subconscious level. If they just say it, people will resist it. If you use symbols and specific terminology, colors, etc. then you have more of an affect. Also, i tthink most of the symbolism such as the pyramid handsign is nothing more than giving a shout out to those in the know.

Come on..

If someone gives you important information and you dismiss it, then it comes to pass.. and then it happens again.. and again.. direct information will trump whatever it is you think is happening here.

Lastly, if you look at each specific use of the symbols seperately, there is no meaning. When you take it as a whole its sending a message. Its when they use the whole kit and caboodle of symbols from their bag of tricks, it becomes clear that there is a message.

So, it becomes clearer that there is a message... ... but the message isn't clear? That doesn't sound like effect communication.

A checkerboard floor means nothing. A pyramid handsign means nothing. Showing only one left eye means nothing. A bird cage means nothing. A masquerade ball means nothing. If you throw them ALL in a video together someone is doing it on purpose to send a message. having all these occult and esoteric symbols in one video is way more than mere coincidence. All these symbols mean nothing on their own but they have ALL been used by the occult and connected to esotericism for centuries.

That said, i dont believe in satan, but i believe there are those who do and have a crappy plan for all of us.

It doesn't need to be a coincidence for it to not mean what you want it to mean.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Furbs

Not buying it. If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire message? Why? Because there isn't a message. There isn't even a "they".

Who signs your paycheck?

link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What makes you think that a goofy little organization that was founded a long time ago and separated into several different groups later on, after they were exposed by the Russian government, has any real power today? Why? Why isn't it more logical to believe that this stuff is a meme, and as such makes people talk. It's trolling by advertising, simple as that. There's nothing MORE BLATANT about it.

Goof little orgnization? Wakey, Wakey.....read and comprehend.

"Britain, Ireland the US and UK are owned by the Roman Church

So the United States, together with Canada, the United Kingdom and Ireland, are controlled by the Knights Templar ‘Crown’, but who owns the Knights Templar ‘Crown’? Well, er…, the Pope, or rather the Crown Templar Illuminati that control him."

inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...

link   
reply to post by Sentience365

yes.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OMG I figured it out. Some crappy singer is going to use her illuminati powers to grow into a giant while everyone is watching the olympics so she can use that destructively terrible voice of hers to make our brains explode. Mass death for everyone and the bankers will be standing at her side bwahaha.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

That is what I'm talking about Egyptian or even Sumerian.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by Laokin

Wow it feels like Im talking to little kid here... blatant illuminati symbols right off gate. Gets all sorts of illuminati believers circulating a video and studying it. thats not advertisement. No way. millions of people viewing these videos based off one little gesture. Thats not money made. and hey throwing a little hand gesture into a dance that you are already doing for a video is so costly. deny ignorance? or would you rather embrace it?

You keep attributing the millions of views of these pop stars to us, the Illuminati believers.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the millions of people who are fans of these artists already who go to see their shows....

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them playing the song on the radio, I'm also sure it has nothing to do with the T.V. Commercials for these albums...

Surely all 3 million of Furtado's views on big hoops comes from us, the people who wish to analyze music that we DON'T EVEN LIKE for messages that are encoded within. The same people who aren't buying it, and would never buy it because they don't wish to support the Illuminati.

Even the views, say 400k of the 3.5 million views were people like me, how many of that 400k are then converted into customers? I doubt any of them... Again, I don't think there is a single person in this thread that would go buy this trash just because it contained Illuminati symbols. Somebody in this thread might own Spirit Indestructable, but they probably already owned it or was looking forward to it before they saw this video.... why? Because they were an existing fan of Nelly Furtado.

There is no logic in your reasoning. You also have no idea the amount of work that goes into story boarding a music video. You think the close up shot of the Black Swan and the Origami Swan and the Native American's flapping like a bird, and all the other symbology in the video that isn't just "Hand Gestures" doesn't have to be thought out and carefully plotted to be coherent to the clue searcher in advance?

Also, anybody who is interested in the Illuminati aren't going to purchase a product that is released by the Illuminati. That would be supporting the enemy, you really don't understand how marketing psychology works....

But thanks for calling me a child, that was a real mature thing to say.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Anyone notice the butterflies at 3:06?
Butterflys are a symbol of monarch programming.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Furbs

Who signs your paycheck?

Everyone needs to stop bickering with each other, this is getting ridiculous. There is definitely enough proof at this point that hidden meanings were deliberately encoded in that music video. Which is saying a lot, because when I first watched it, I thought there was nothing there. But analysis from other users, which I read with an open mind, were enough to convince me.

The hoops represent the Olympics, as well as the date references, and then the backwards encoded voice (try to tell me that doesn't have the intent of a hidden message in it) definitely has references to the Mayans, 2012 and different states of consciousness. It is possible that the tall human represents the Annunaki, as well as the fact that something is descending levels of consciousness as we ascend, to meet us, in the hidden lyrics.

What exactly the hidden meanings are representing is beginning to become clear enough, but why they are there in the first place and who put them there can only be speculated. It is entirely possible, if not likely, that the symbolism was added to the lyrics and music video without Nelly's knowledge.
edit on 11-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
those werent music video's I posted just random illuminati conspiracy videos. I was pointing out that there is a huge "illuminati believer" base group. And like any advertising company they look for ways to get more people to take a look at their product. I also think its just a tad lame that the best retort you can come up with is just a repetition of the exact same thing I said to you. Open your eyes the illuminati symbolism is a marketing scheme.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

Haha you'd think that if they were gonna do this they'd put it in an artists video who is actually popular.. But then again.. Why the hell would they even do this in the first place if the conclusions above are even close to being correct?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The video will have a different message for everyone.

For me, it is a third rate video with horrible music, so the only thing I get out of it is how important could the "message" be if this is what someone wanted to use to transmit it?

That is honest, but personal, Not what many would like to hear, but so what? Who's critique will be the only valid one?
This post invites controversy, so that is what you will get, thus why fight about it?
edit on 11-6-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

Haha you'd think that if they were gonna do this they'd put it in an artists video who is actually popular.. But then again.. Why the hell would they even do this in the first place if the conclusions above are even close to being correct?

Nelly Furtado is popular.

What is your definition of popular? Lets take someone like Lil' Wayne, who gets 5 million views on a video, and compare that to Nelly Furtado's 3.5 million views.

How is that not "Popular." Do you have some arbitrary point in which something becomes popular, if you don't get 4.7 million views, you are not popular?

I mean, where is your cut off? I'd say everyone I know, knows who Nelly Furtado is.... Everyone in this thread knew who she was before this thread...

I mean really?

Also, how many times have you seen the trend in the industry, "X" is popular, "X" disappears everyone says "X" fell off, then "X" comes back and does better than when "X" was popular the first time...

Just because an Artist takes a break, or some time out of the Lime Light doesn't mean they are any less popular. Just look at Eminem, he took 7 years off... everyone said his goose was cooked, and then he came back and with powerful marketing became super popular again, if not, THE MOST, popular artist in his Genre.

Marketing makes you popular, nothing more, nothing less. A big enough campaign will make anybody into a superstar as long as their material is passable compared to what is currently on the market.

You don't have to look very far to see this is absolutely true. And while Nelly may not have been Little Wayne status, she will be huge with Spirit Indestructible... because their marketing it as hard and as big as any other Illuminati mouth piece.

It's also aimed at a different demographic.

I.E.

There is virtually no overlap between Jay-Z fans and Nelly Furtado Fans, hence if they used someone like Jay-Z to put out the message, they will ALSO use some one like Nelly Furtado to put out the same message, because both pieces of media reach different end users.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join