It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by jhn7537
Just why??? It doesnt even make sense..... Can you find a reason why they would use Nelly Furtado to send this symbolic message??? I try to accept crazy ideas, but this is just too much for even me...

Those of us who have become aware of the symbols used see it all the time.

When you think of the word "Trademark"

You will understand more and see it in nearly every place. The thing is, that these trademarks I have noticed them everywhere.even if foreign movies, NOT just Hollywood. And they all seem to be linked to one another.

Its like, some unknown force is behind the scene on this.

It makes me wonder if movies like "the adjustment bureau " have any truths to it.

Paul Rand designed many of the better known trademarks. He was a freemason who understood the power of occult symbolism. The modern advertising industry is based upon many principles set in stone by none other than Joseph Goebbels, the Propaganda Minister of the Reich. Nothing occult about him, eh?

To add to this... I have to say, for all of those that don't believe in the symbology, just ask yourself what is a symbol?

It's a device that shows you the origin of the material displaying the symbol. Every company on earth has a "Logo" or "Symbol" that is branded on their product/production to show the origin of said product or production.

Lets take a look at the all seeing eye, this is THE MOST used symbol of ALL TIME. It's also the oldest. It's also WORLD WIDE.

On the bottom of this pyramid, you have the inlay in little gold plates showing the Orion star constellation, and you have unknown writing.

The translation of Professor Kurt Schildmann, who was the President of the German Linguistic Association and he was perfect in more than forty languages… he was able to translate this writing. He called it pre-Sanskrit because it is older than the oldest writing. The translation of these four letters you can see here, his translation is: "The son of the creator comes."

An image of the artifact found in Ecuador.

The bottom of the same artifact under black light with the Pre-Sanskrit writing in plain view, with the constellation of Orion engraved into the bottom. Again the translation is "The son of the creator comes" from Orion.

This is the very first language used after the great flood...

This is a video of the artifact, it's displayed at 7 minutes and 42 seconds.

After being educated on what a symbol is and what they are generally used for, and then you research this particular symbol, which just so happens to be the oldest, just so happens to be the most used, and just so happens that nobody knows why... it even appears on our dollar bill.

The only logical answer, since it's used deliberately in almost every case, including the dollar bill, is that SOMEBODY knows what it is...

With the context that the first use of the All Seeing Eye Pyramid with the 13 steps says the son of the creator will come from the constellation of Orion, compared to the usage and symbology in this hoops video, which happens to contain a UFO, a 10 foot person (the size of the Annunaki or Nephilim), that leaves everyone who witnesses God Struck, the hidden lyric about the Descending from the 13th floor (13 steps/floors/levels on this all seeing eye pyramid symbol) one can positively conclude the person who made this video knows all about the all seeing eye, and it's origin.

This is not an opinion.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the video was shot on 110 East 8th Street, Chicago, IL, United States--at the end of the video 3.39 mark thats the bank of america

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stevo549

People put fake ufo's in their videos to get views on youtube. Same with this video. eye symbol, ufo... they want people to talk about the video otherwise its just another crappy singer singing about being a slut. They want people to get the album and look for these little "clues" because it makes them money.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why hasn't he posted the answer in full yet? This is ridiculous --leading everyone on. Why?

Just giving short answers as bait to keep everyone hungry.

There's just a couple hidden meanings in this video anyway and they've been addressed already. Whatever else he says is reaching, otherwise he would have told you all from the start, instead of waiting to get more ideas from others who contribute in his study.

There's a difference between seeing to reach and reaching to see.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by stevo549

People put fake ufo's in their videos to get views on youtube. Same with this video. eye symbol, ufo... they want people to talk about the video otherwise its just another crappy singer singing about being a slut. They want people to get the album and look for these little "clues" because it makes them money.

That's more far fetched than it being 100% real. Do you think the amount of people looking for these clues totals even 100k people?

Furthermore, do you think the people searching for clues are even purchasing the music? We all use youtube since all the symbology is in the FREE single....

That makes about zero sense.

I mean, how much money can be made off the "tin foil hat" minority that is analyzing FREE video singles.

How about, none. There is no money there. The money comes from the fans who refuse to acknowledge this stuff exists and genuinely likes the abstractions they call music.... the same people who go to see these "Stars" in concert.

I can tell you 100% I've never spent a penny on Nelly Furtado's music, nor would I ever attend a concert, so how exactly is the symbology making them money?

P.S.

Did you ever wonder why they call them "STARS?"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

because they dont need to hide anymore they have control. they are letting you know there is nothing you can do about it...there is something going on in michgan i think it involeves tptb

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

You know how many people are all about this illuminati fad lately?

www.youtube.com...
over 6 million views

www.youtube.com...
over 3 million views

www.youtube.com...
over 2 million views

so what were you saying?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

The rings instantly said Olymics to me as well

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Laokin

You know how many people are all about this illuminati fad lately?

www.youtube.com...
over 6 million views

www.youtube.com...
over 3 million views

www.youtube.com...
over 2 million views

so what were you saying?

How many of those views come from the same people watching it over and over. It still doesn't mean a SINGLE ONE OF THEM bought a crappy CD from some "musician" that had coded symbols in their music video's...

I'm sure some of those views overlap, but the ones that purchase the cd's aren't purchasing them because there is symbology in the FREE video, they are purchasing them because they are a fan of said artist.

If you aren't going to listen to it for any other reason to inspect it, we're all savvy enough to pirate it.

Has anybody in this thread felt the impulse to run out and buy "The Spirit Indestructible" because of this thread?

No.

Big Hoops has 3,549,745 views. How many of them are Illuminati fanatics decoding the symbols?

A better way to frame it, is, out of the 3.5m views, how many are fans of Nelly Furtado... Somewhere around 3.4 million is my guess.

Furthermore, the video you posted were also free, and made for, you guessed it, free... uploaded for free, and watched for free. What percentage of those 6 million views would spend money on Illuminati documentaries.... 99.9999% of them are FREE.

There is also no correlation between an Illuminati Exposed video on youtube and Record Sales of a Pop Star Artist.

Case and Point.

You were saying?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Whenever i need a good laugh, i come on ATS. You guys are hilarious

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

Post of the decade right here. Laughing my arse off. Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I know this thread is way into before i got here but what i saw right off was:

Her earings are the pentagram encircled by what look like flames indicating the sun (worship)
Nelly throwin the pyramid up over her left eye and her head
Moving her arms around to resemble The Indian goddess Shiva
The native americans remind me of the hopis and their prophecies
The native americans seem to be arranging their hoops like that of the olympic rings
Giant Nelly standing next to the tallest building in the skyline resembling the two towers (as if she is she of them)

Thats all i got right now

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

People advertise product on a much smaller scale like with basic cable and those infomercials late night. I bet their viewer base is just huge compared to this. especially those late night infomercials that no one can stand. The point is people are all over it, the industry knows if they throw some of this in their a large subgroup of people will watch and share it. I bet some of ya'll here will be waiting for the next video to pick apart now and hey someone might say "oh gee I like her vioce!!!!!!!" and buy the garbage. It doesnt cost anything to make a hand gesture in a video and even if only one person ends up buying because of said symbol causing said person to hear the music and buy the album thats profit made.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What makes you think that a goofy little organization that was founded a long time ago and separated into several different groups later on, after they were exposed by the Russian government, has any real power today? Why? Why isn't it more logical to believe that this stuff is a meme, and as such makes people talk. It's trolling by advertising, simple as that. There's nothing MORE BLATANT about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
waste of time watching this video.

Yea some vids have subliminal messaging - thats a known fact... but... i saw a portal looking thing in a retro style design.

really do not see the point that this vid is trying to make here...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uwillsee2k

Wrong... Those buildings are in downtown Los Angeles. The tallest building she passes by is the "U.S. Bank Tower", the tallest building in Los Angeles. That Bank of America building you think is in Chicago is actually the "Bank of America Center" in Los Angeles, and it is right next to the "KPMG Tower" which is one of two towers that make the Wells Fargo Center in Los Angeles...

By the way, the triangle with the eye in the middle is the Eye of Providence. People keep claiming it's the "illuminati symbol", but really, it's just a symbol of God, and has been long before the Illuminati ever existed.

The problem with ATS members is they can never get their facts straight.

I honestly think this topic is quite stupid.

edit on 11-6-2012 by IGotAllDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Laokin

People advertise product on a much smaller scale like with basic cable and those infomercials late night. I bet their viewer base is just huge compared to this. especially those late night infomercials that no one can stand. The point is people are all over it, the industry knows if they throw some of this in their a large subgroup of people will watch and share it. I bet some of ya'll here will be waiting for the next video to pick apart now and hey someone might say "oh gee I like her vioce!!!!!!!" and buy the garbage. It doesnt cost anything to make a hand gesture in a video and even if only one person ends up buying because of said symbol causing said person to hear the music and buy the album thats profit made.

No it's not, because ultimately they aren't buying the music because of the hand symbols, they are buying the music because they like it. It's a normal transaction.

How many people never saw that video and were shown the first time by somebody who said "Hey look at all this Illuminati stuff in this video..."

Then take that number and reduce it even smaller to the percentage of people who go, wow this song is catchy, I'm going to buy it.

It's also not FREE to put in the symbols, somebody has to take the time to design and choreograph it, story board it and shoot it.

It's much easier to just design a music video that looks cool and leave the symbols out of it.... Occam's Razor.

It takes time to make sure a thread is woven coherently in the backround subtle, as to be invisible to the average viewer.

It's also designed to be subtle, and virtually invisible to the average viewer. That is not how you get sales my friend.

Now if they went on a marketing campaign, and liberally brought up the Illuminati as part of the advertisement, you'd be correct, but that's not what is happening.

If the artist hinted that there was a message to the fans to decode, again -- you'd be right... however, they ignore it completely, fail to address it, and then when it's brought up in interviews, they deny, deny, deny. That's not a way to spark interest, that is a way to turn off that market.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IGotAllDay

yes i no it's The Bank of America Plaza---look at the 1 at 2 sec mark of the video say's 110 East 8th Street, Los Angeles i made a little error copy and pasted the wrong one

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire .

Because messages work much more powerfully ona subconscious level. If they just say it, people will resist it. If you use symbols and specific terminology, colors, etc. then you have more of an affect. Also, i tthink most of the symbolism such as the pyramid handsign is nothing more than giving a shout out to those in the know.

Lastly, if you look at each specific use of the symbols seperately, there is no meaning. When you take it as a whole its sending a message. Its when they use the whole kit and caboodle of symbols from their bag of tricks, it becomes clear that there is a message.

A checkerboard floor means nothing. A pyramid handsign means nothing. Showing only one left eye means nothing. A bird cage means nothing. A masquerade ball means nothing. If you throw them ALL in a video together someone is doing it on purpose to send a message. having all these occult and esoteric symbols in one video is way more than mere coincidence. All these symbols mean nothing on their own but they have ALL been used by the occult and connected to esotericism for centuries.

That said, i dont believe in satan, but i believe there are those who do and have a crappy plan for all of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well Rubinstein you have clearly wasted my time awaiting for your reply on all these. In my opinion Laokin had deciphered it for you already and a few others who were bang on with their interpretations.

You have succeeded in getting stars and making this thread 24 pages long so far without seeing your "answer".

You say you don't have time to post your opinion on this because your work does not allow you, yet you have posted multiple videos and explanation of them where you could have as easy posted your thoughts!

Well Done!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

it's just plain ol' silly man..i wish people would work as hard at bettering themselves and the world around them as they do trying to find hidden meanings in EVERY goddamn thing out there..reality can be boring and quite tedious at times, but that's no excuse to go all nutter and say this video predicts this and that movie predicts that..there is such a thing called COINCIDENCE...there's also this thing called marketing..whatever is "trendy" in the moment is what people put out there...but no, go ahead tell us how the Illuminati run's EVERYTHING...They seem to be doing a s****y job at being a super secret organization since you all know of them and their tactics
edit on 11-6-2012 by alkesh because: sp

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join