It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Yeah i just jumped in. Couldn't believe the amount of pages... Ill get to it.

This isn't even my kind of conspiracy but its really interesting for some reason or another.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If they didn't then her work would stick out as the only one that isn't. Besides, no one gets anywhere is media without selling out to satan and placing his marks all over their work. You are blind and in denial because you do not want to accept that the world you think that you know does not exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
May I just ask something? I am very compelled by the symbology in this video to believe that it is related to a possible Illuminati, but what I can't figure out is: Why would they make their symbols obvious? Or better yet, why would they even put them in their videos at all if they are a secret cult?

She is acting so blatantly obvious about the pyramid eye that I feel it is all just a publicity stunt.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It's called playing into your fantasy so people like you will talk about it more. Notice how many views this has gotten because of these dumb rumors?

It's silly.

Fantasy? No I don't see it as a fantasy. The illuminati have been around for a long time, only now they are more blatant.

IF you don't see then that is not my problem. I use to think this stuff was nuts UNTIL I researched it. How can you call any of it a fantasy when you haven't even looked into it because if you had for any length of time you wouldn't make such comments. That is fine. I'm use to people reacting this way.

Maybe one day you will be unplugged and see how things really are.

Take your pic....I went with the blue pill

I use to never like or even understand the Matrix until I "unplugged" from everything. It sure is refreshing and frustrating at the same time...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks more like a publicity stunt to me, but then again I'm a little cynical.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Just why??? It doesnt even make sense..... Can you find a reason why they would use Nelly Furtado to send this symbolic message??? I try to accept crazy ideas, but this is just too much for even me...

Those of us who have become aware of the symbols used see it all the time.

When you think of the word "Trademark"

You will understand more and see it in nearly every place. The thing is, that these trademarks I have noticed them everywhere.even if foreign movies, NOT just Hollywood. And they all seem to be linked to one another.

Its like, some unknown force is behind the scene on this.

It makes me wonder if movies like "the adjustment bureau " have any truths to it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It is not all secret. "Revelation of the method" and programming the masses. Ever notice how you can hear a song once and it sticks in your brain for years? Well, when you mix in symbols, backward speech etc all of that gets sucked in too. There is what you see and there are many other levels that slip in without your notice. Much of it is to make the masses complicit. Look at how the world has changed in the last 50 years. That is the proof that media manipulation of the masses works.

Part of the power is that people assume that they know themselves. Reference Milgram and the Stanford Prison Experiment. People are actually very susceptible to suggestion and easy to manipulate especially en masse.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
May I just ask something? I am very compelled by the symbology in this video to believe that it is related to a possible Illuminati, but what I can't figure out is: Why would they make their symbols obvious? Or better yet, why would they even put them in their videos at all if they are a secret cult?

She is acting so blatantly obvious about the pyramid eye that I feel it is all just a publicity stunt.

Maybe because they are not all bad? Maybe some are trying to tell us something but they aren't allowed to so they use clues instead.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just why??? It doesnt even make sense..... Can you find a reason why they would use Nelly Furtado to send this symbolic message??? I try to accept crazy ideas, but this is just too much for even me...

You're too hung up on this...

To put it frankly, it doesn't matter WHO they use, just so that they use someone. The point is to constantly bombard the end user with subliminal symbology as much as possible.

It's like, we're all in agreement that the government owns the news right? So everything in the news is spun in a way to manipulate the outcome of the events they wish to change.

Who owns the government though?

The same people that own everything... including the music industry. The artist they use is irrelevant, they will use any artist that is marketable and willing/oblivious to being used. Michael Jackson spoke openly about the illuminati's influence on music and how particularly he wanted no part in it, but they used him anyway -- which upset him to the point where he wanted to do the "This is IT!" tour and air out the industry. He died before the first date of the tour.... Funny, right?

Eminem has spoken openly about it as well, Katy Perry said she sold her soul to the devil.... so did many other artists.... They aren't saying this to be "cool" as often they are very reluctant to say so, and will say so in a round about way....

"I made a bargain to get where I am now, I made the bargain with, with, with, with, ya know the chief... the chief commander...of this earth, and the world we can't see, I'm just upholding my part of the bargain" -Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan was asked why he was still touring at his age, and that was his answer....

I don't know about you -- but when I see the symbology and the evidence, and then have the artist come right out and say it... I don't have to question the authenticity anymore....

Do you think a pop stars life is hard? It's nothing but seeing the world and getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to do virtually nothing. 90% of them don't write their music.... it's written for them...

So ultimately what is their job? To read a piece of paper and see the world and have anything they want, including but not limited to, sex with virtually anybody they want, drugs of any variety, parties.... Their job is to be idolized like a king, have everything just given to them...

For free? No? Then what is the cost? Your soul, quite simply.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Maybe because they are not all bad? Maybe some are trying to tell us something but they aren't allowed to so they use clues instead.

Not buying it.

If "they" wanted us to know, then "they" would openly tell us. Why hide cryptic messages? If there is any truth to these supposed messages, what would keep the bad guys from finding out about the good guys? If teh good guys are hidden behind anonymity, why not simply expose the entire message?

Why? Because there isn't a message. There isn't even a "they".

link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Those of us who have become aware of the symbols used see it all the time.

When you think of the word "Trademark"

You will understand more and see it in nearly every place. The thing is, that these trademarks I have noticed them everywhere.even if foreign movies, NOT just Hollywood. And they all seem to be linked to one another.

Its like, some unknown force is behind the scene on this.

It makes me wonder if movies like "the adjustment bureau " have any truths to it.

Paul Rand designed many of the better known trademarks. He was a freemason who understood the power of occult symbolism. The modern advertising industry is based upon many principles set in stone by none other than Joseph Goebbels, the Propaganda Minister of the Reich. Nothing occult about him, eh?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by jhn7537

If they didn't then her work would stick out as the only one that isn't. Besides, no one gets anywhere is media without selling out to satan and placing his marks all over their work. You are blind and in denial because you do not want to accept that the world you think that you know does not exist.

I'm blind and in denial because I dont agree with your reasoning??? Give me a break... I am ALL about the conspiracy, but this one here, just doesnt add up... We have some hoops, Nelly making a gesture with her eye and people jump to the conclusion that a major world event is going to happen.... Well I ask you this, if a major world event doesnt happen, are you going to apologize to me for being wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anyone think that we see stars and hearts everywhere and all over everything just because they are cute? There is really nothing cute about them.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I am not one of the people saying that an event is going to happen (that will be visible to the public). You leaped to that conclusion based upon nothing. You are just as lazy in analyzing me as you have been in analyzing this video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think that symbols are suggestive. The same symbols have been used since the beginnings of recorded time. Why wouldn't we use our own symbols???

Conspiracy theory is big money right now. You see it in the media everywhere. Why wouldn't they want to cash in? Everybody wants their big break to cash in. Those who get that big break sure don't want to lose their footing in the door, I'm guessing.

I think that the entertainment people only know what tptb want them to know. That and to usher in more immorality and sexual depravity to sell, sell, sell.

As to the code, don't drive yourself mad trying to figure it out, they have genius level minds to make sure you don't figure it out. We can't win without outside help against the elite, because really don't care about you or me. My father always says, "They will take the whole planet with them, should we try to change the system. That's just the way it is right now. It won't be changing anytime soon."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by jhn7537

I am not one of the people saying that an event is going to happen (that will be visible to the public). You leaped to that conclusion based upon nothing. You are just as lazy in analyzing me as you have been in analyzing this video.

Why should I care to analyze you? I read one post of yours which was in reply to mine, that was all... And I leaped on it because you decided to call me "blind and in denial"... Have you done your homework on me, Mr. Analyzer?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Got to 3:15 in the video, watch carefully frame by frame if you want too get a good look, there's a UFO that zooms past!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow first let me point out that that music was horrid and my ears bled a bit. Now that we got that out of the way there is nothing foretelling in this video. The song was about sex and her being really tall walking down the street was a metaphor for being above the rest of us and then being as big as the city was more about being a giant amongst insects. She is basically saying she is great at sex and better than everyone. The symbolism is there to get people like you talking about them and talking about the illuminati because ya'll eat it all up and share the video and now a bunch of people are watching it who wouldnt otherwise. Basically ya'll are advertising this crap music for free. the illuminati garbage is a fad thrown into this stuff because it sells.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Unsubscribing from thread.

Clearly there's nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

then why would there be a freakin ufo in the video that doesnt make sense here there something obviously behind this video

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join