It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Im goin old school on this...

The whole time I felt like I was listening to a song being played backwards. So... maybe someone with the smarts can play it backwards.

Also the black and white checkered hair piece quasi masonic...

Scroll back a few pages. Dude backwarded the entire thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The OP hasn't returned to his thread yet. Oh well, it's not as though his life is suppose to revolve around ATS and it's members, right?

He already said he runs his own business, which likely means he's responsible for the livelihood of other people. If people work for him that is. I will never understand the people who gripe about other people on a public forum board. Really? People are suppose to cater to YOU personally, sitting behind your computer? Come on...he obviously won't be able to divulge anything that hasn't been picked apart in 21 pages.

I for one, hope he doesn't come back, just to tick you ego-maniacs off....

LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

To reinforce_some of her statements from recent interviews_

"There's this innocence with this sort of wisdom." "There was a lot of synchronicity in this recording process." "It's interesting, and I decided to put it on the album because I really believe in dark and light going together. You always have to honor the dark side to somewhat." "I'd taken a lot of time off and I did some personal journeys and travels. Whether it was in nature or visiting Kenya to start working with "Free the Children", there have been some life-changing experiences for me." "I really experienced people celebrating and being joyful together for the first time. It really reinforced my belief in humanity. It reminded me who I am. That's why the album is so childlike. The experience also inspired the album's title track, which pays tribute to mankind's ability to overcome adversity."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

The bigger the better and the visuals of her walking the street as a giant portrays the NWO egos, they are the elite and are giants among men.

The next part of the song has her going to party with big hooped earing and gonna party till dawn then the screen flips to native Americans doing a sacred hoop dance. Its clearly showing two separate realities. One reality the outfit she is wearing in mundane with a black and red back drop the other reality shows her dancing with the Natives with brightly colored cloths and back drop. One fake reality one real reality.

I can move fast I can move slow I go were nobody else can go could be mirroring the Current NWO there egos telling us all they will control the world whether they move fast or slow and they move in places nobody else can go eg: bilderberg meeting and exclusive neighborhoods, she might be saying she is able to move between both of these realities.

She only wears glasses in one reality. Then the giant Nelly compared to the Indian dancers a duality in reality. One is ego based one is not. One is to big to fail, the other keeps on dancing.

Giant Nelly never smiles and looks down on everyone, the natives continue to do what they do.
native american hoop dance

edit on 11-6-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thanks for posting those patents. Creepy stuff for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good thing nobody is trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I can not say it does or does not work. I have no first hand experience on any tests carried out to determine the viability of this form of communication.

I do believe, with not a lot of doubt, that many different media outlets have been used at one time or another to divulge information to large groups of people. I doubt it happens as often as some may believe.

I believe dismissing the potential of media outlets, as a tool to transfer information, would be wreckless and counter-productive in the struggle to remain informed of the different resources used by the most influential entities to control the masses.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obvious symbolism,No doubting that. Put there by the Elites telling a story of future events? Probably.

And I will be astonished if the 2012 Olympics pass without a drastic event. I hope and pray that nothing bad happens at the Olympics and it goes by fine and dandy. However as stated I will be f***** shocked if the Olympics go by with nothing crazy happening. Keeping my fingers crossed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
i think you are trying to make something out of nothing.

why would someone even want to reveal their sinister plot if there was even such a thing? much less through a nelly fertado video...

maybe this entire time we thought she fell off the radar, she was working with illuminati

*sighs

Because part of the protocol is that they must tell the victim what they are going to do and when.
They like to play these games with your head.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Actually the giant Nelly does smile after she becomes the "Spirit Indestructible," version of herself. It's towards the very end about the time the ufo zips by

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I saw one thing that I dont think anyone mentioned. She said she has her backpack on. Maybe trying to survive something?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I can generally agree with that. The reason I don't agree with it here is because of the assertions made by the OP in the early stages of his thread.

Telling us that he would share what he believes the video holds may have been the reason why members kept this thread going for so long. The possibility of learning something that could be an incredibly important discovery concerning the well being of thousands of people.

Another reason would also be that they asked us to give our opinions on the video, as an activity within the thread, to see if anyone could find the same thing they found and then compare their observations with the OP when they post what they have found.

ex - you're never gonna believe it! I found the answer to immortality. It's encoded into the pattern on this napkin, will you look at it and tell me what you think? I want to see if you recognize it too. After guessing, I will tell you the answer and we can see if you got close.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I believe that it can be used as a mass trigger. Which is a blunt instrument.

Not good for realtime comms with operatives or to relay last minute changes. They would have to use it as an all or nothing type of system. "Go" or "no go". But "the plan" itself is not something that would be distributed in this manner.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

I can generally agree with that. The reason I don't agree with it here is because of the assertions made by the OP in the early stages of his thread.

Telling us that he would share what he believes the video holds may have been the reason why members kept this thread going for so long. The possibility of learning something that could be an incredibly important discovery concerning the well being of thousands of people.

Another reason would also be that they asked us to give our opinions on the video, as an activity within the thread, to see if anyone could find the same thing they found and then compare their observations with the OP when they post what they have found.

ex - you're never gonna believe it! I found the answer to immortality. It's encoded into the pattern on this napkin, will you look at it and tell me what you think? I want to see if you recognize it too. After guessing, I will tell you the answer and we can see if you got close.

Or perhaps OP did not want to taint the pool. Which happened anyway due to the format.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ya i found out one more thing there is a part where the screen flashes kinda like with the ufo but its a little after you see the ufo anyway you see 3 black spots that form a triangle...it's only for a split sec tho hard too spot lemme know if you see.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

No they don't!

Who do you think makes these videos?.....do you think it's some shadowy sinister group somewhere?....is it hell. popular music videos are designed, directed, and produced, in the main by young contemporary producers in the music industry.

Of course there are people that will see symbolism and messages in music videos, those sort of people see that sort of thing in everything they look at!

Um yes they do!!

You might want to check out the music section on this site. Vigilant CitizenMANY videos are Illuminati/Satanistic in nature. They aren't even subtle about it anymore. If you don't know about the Illuminati and their ways or Satanism you wouldn't see it!! That is what they want. They dont want you to see it, it's called brainwashing and subliminal messaging. There IS something to what you see in many mainstream music videos.

Look at Madonna's opening act of her latest tour where she kicked off in Israel sometime last week. That whole stage performance was Illuminati/Satanic in nature pretty much. Madonna has a lot of Illuminati symbolism in her music, videos and stage performances. I never paid attention til I started to inform myself about the Illuminati and well it made me rethink many things I was taught.

Look at Rihanna's "S&M" video. This is a thread from last year on this video:
Rihanna=Princess of the Illuminati?

I suggest you do some research on the Illuminati and Satanism and how they tie together. It's pretty interesting and for many they will just deny it because they can't handle the truth of how things really are.

I know it all sounds completely crazy but the truth really IS stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It's called playing into your fantasy so people like you will talk about it more. Notice how many views this has gotten because of these dumb rumors?

It's silly.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I have viewed this video many times but I do not see the "big event" hinted at.

All I see is a foretelling of large hoop style earrings coming back into style after a decade hiatus.

Its hard to tell what the video tries to convey if you do not have the right knowledge.

Those hoops show a representation of sacred geometry. The video itself is packed with it. Notice how she remains "centered" . in between some red blocks.

That scene reminded me of the masonic simbol of the all seeing eye.

She also wears a T- Shirt that says "Spirit"

Watch how she grows really tall near the end.I have seen a similar scene in an anime which talks about Ascension.

Then you see what looks like the flower of life when she stays in prayer mode in the middle.

She also reminds me of Isis and egypt. The scene where she walks among people, as they stare up at her enormous size. Reminded me of the annunaki.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just why??? It doesnt even make sense..... Can you find a reason why they would use Nelly Furtado to send this symbolic message??? I try to accept crazy ideas, but this is just too much for even me...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
me too i agree

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join