It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainweaver
i seriously hope this is a troll.....how is this crap on the front page? starting to lose faith in this site.

It's amazing isn't it.

Links have been posted with Nelly herself explaining the meanings, and they make perfect sense.

But even with that the tinfoil hats are still looking for clues, amazing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Girl wearing black with a red stripe?

That can mean anything; they're the colours of the Blackfoot nation......or it could also be Spanish, it could mean any one of 100s of things going through my mind. Fact is, this woman is of Spanish origin, parents from the Azores....got it?

Can't have anything to do with the Olympics - try counting the hoops

Some one mentioned Indian/Asian costumes.......my dear friend they are Native American costumes !!! Helloooooooooooo!

edit on 11-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Yeah count them. There is 5. 3 in the left indian's hands, 2 in the right indian's hands.

Every other scene they hold equal amounts of hoops, except the one with the interlocking rings. It's the only scene thrown completely off balance, and that is on purpose.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaladinRoden
reply to post by Gumerk

Here is the whole song in reverse, at second 29 in the song you can hear yourself. Enjoy

I'm not to sure what she means by desending or 11th and 12th floor but I do know the illuminanti 13th floor maybe someone else and can educate me on that. Also right before the message starts playing it forward she puts her mouth up to her pyramid hands as to say "next part of the song has a message for all my illuminati brothers and sisters" LOL

edit on 11-6-2012 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

I can't hear it at the 29 second mark....maybe it is my computer's speakers.

Will have to try again later on a better system.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you understand mind/body and how the creation machine works, you understand the mind to be metaphorically similar to a computer system. Programs are input and the creation machine adapts, learns, conforms, experiences, grows, etc. But no one tells the operator of the body how it really works.

Inputs via eyes/ears take in information. For most this is an unconscious process due to how we implant our ego onto offspring as parents and as society. When one breaks free and understands the programming process, it is possible to see the world as you know it through an entirely new and untaught lens. It involves presence, ego harnessing, and having a complete open mind free of labels and judgment. As less time is spent in past/future and mental chatter and more time is spent with a quiet mind operated by the underlying spirit/soul/entity (see MIB little guy in the head), you start to experience the world in an entirely new way and nearly everything you've been taught via the ego process comes into question.

Is Nelly Furtado aware of what is going on? Who knows. But the symbolism in the video is undeniable. As you watch it, it is trance-like via design. The tribal beat and non-chord structure along with the fast-action visual pulses can easily insert subliminal messaging into a mind with no firewall in place to understand and limit inputs.

Does it mean an event at the olympics? Time will tell. Most predictions here end up in the laugher pile as have all of the biblical, end of days, jesus is coming soon, niburu/elenin doomsday prophecy.

Prophecy can occur if enough mind/bodies accept the program. They will unconsciously flesh out whatever program (belief) they operate from. So while biblical armageddon isn't going to happen on x day, it may erupt out of the belief structures of thousands or millions of people who adhere to that scenario. And it occurs because belief with intent results in creation.

The world as you know it is a creation of the collective minds prior to this moment. It can change 180 degrees in an instant but it would take a massive collective shift in belief.

Whether you believe there is symbolism and messaging in the music video or not, the inputs the video offers your brain plants seeds, symbols, conditioning and pre-conditioning. You take it all in.

Fear is a powerful behavior control. What people should really be afraid of is the creation power of their own thoughts, minds and beliefs.

The video, in my opinion, is designed to get the head in a drone state so that the symbolism, confusion, color, flash shots, and whatever else, can seep into the subconscious mind.

If you still watch a few hours of TV a day, you may never see the truth. Understand how the mind/body works and you understand why this video is a freak show of symbolism.

The nature of a con is that the mark is not supposed to know they are being conned. And the best prison is the one where the inmates will fight to the death to defend and protect it.

We've been bombarded with visual and aural stimuli from day one in this era. It is nearly impossible to even see the level of noise that you as a computer system have been subjected to. Add to that the many conflicting programs you have running and the likelihood of trojan horse programs in your mind/body system and you have a mind/body computer that needs some housekeeping and a possible reformat.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

i seriously hope this is a troll.....how is this crap on the front page? starting to lose faith in this site.

It's amazing isn't it.

Links have been posted with Nelly herself explaining the meanings, and they make perfect sense.

Yes, she has explained some of the lyrics and why she went with them based on her younger days, but_

has she explained the UFO in the video "by definition," the CLEAR backwards audio that has been explored, the checkered board symbolism that is apparent in a pattern that repeats itself, the name brand on the glasses and the swan theme?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brownhero
reply to post by Rubinstein

if u keep thinking something is there then something will be . its not the wtc there showing its downtown LA in california

Interesting stuff you guys are coming up with. Downtown LA is not too far from here. Lets see if anything happens around those dates.... Scary ~~~

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Google black swan event and tell me why we get a slow pass of a black wan in this video on an article that's designed to help you see more clearly

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

0:16 behind the tree in the background there is a cloud in the shape of a demon-probably over analyzing

0:18 The number on the top of the door frame is a religious number-

The number 108 is considered sacred in many Eastern religions and traditions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and connected yoga and dharma based practices. The individual numbers 1, 0, and 8 represent one thing, nothing, and everything (infinity). 108 represents the ultimate reality of the universe as being (seemingly paradoxically) simultaneously One, emptiness, and infinite.

wikipedia for that one

0:24 the image looks like an exploding volcano, could be a link to something the illuminati has planned?

0:28 Its the mayan culture with the rings, could be to do with the mayan calendar

she also says

"it aint over yet" meaning that when something is to happen there will be more to come

3:18 THIS IS QUITE BIG I THINK- Her top says "Spirit Indestructible"? what could this mean, i think its a bit weird they have included this?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by Gumerk
Could this somehow be the date?

at 0:38 there is 4 sets of hoops on the ground, it displays as_ 2 hoops, 2 hoops, 6 hoops, and 2 hoops_with the dancers displaying 3 a piece in their arms_

... Not sure, but I see another swan in that picture.

Oh man, no doubt, that's an origami swan in the backround. So it's definitely a reoccurring theme in the video, which has nothing to do with the subject matter of the song itself.... so, how could anyone say that there isn't symbology encoded into this video?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

How would you propose an ultra elite secret society should inform it's members of upcoming plans or modifications to those plans? How would they inform members when the time has come to initiate their plan?

There are several ways possible to disseminate prudent information, all of which lead a traceable trail that could potentially lead to and expose the highest ranking members, incriminating them for the illegal intentions or crime and deceit.

Another problem posed for such a secretive society is the large membership base that would need to be informed at the same time as other members. This means, if sent by mail, there would be tons of mail and that type of material would most probably be discovered and exposed to the general public.

It seems the easiest way to contact members and initiate plans would be to do so in particular media outlets, as well as popular culture communication technology.

Training new members to recognize the ques in these media outlets, the secret club could easily relay their messages to the majority of their members in a matter of hours or days. I know that doesn't sound fast, but informing millions of members in a few hours or days is fast. It would enable the largest and most complex plans to become reality in under a week from inception to completion.

The best thing about this type of information dissemination could be the ability to keep the membership unknown and dismiss all motive and conspiracy claims by laughing off speculation brought by the conspiracy theorists.

Then again, maybe they do not ever use this platform to spread their messages. Maybe speculation that they do use this method is created by paranoid individuals who perpetuate the lie, allowing them to continually satisfy their need for validation, as-well-as proof they are not really crazy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

It's not the fact of whether or not there's symbolism in the picture, it's the fact that there's symbolism in just about every single music video ever mad and if you play the music backwards or you just warp it, it sounds immediately like Satan worship! OMG!!! The point being that nothing will come of this and realistically people Nelly Furtado isn't even a top 20 artist anymore. That's what people "aren't" seeing here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

It's amazing isn't it.

Yes, she has explained some of the lyrics and why she went with them based on her younger days, but_

has she explained the UFO in the video "by definition," the CLEAR backwards audio that has been explored, the checkered board symbolism that is apparent in a pattern that repeats itself, the name brand on the glasses and the swan theme?

Why would she need to?

Do you understand bohemians at all?

They do quirky things because it is expected, the more onscure and out of place the better. If you're ever in Minnesota I'll take you over to a buddies house and your mind will be blown. He's a graphic artist and his house is as far from normal as they get. He has 11 ship portals arranged in a circle as his main front window, and the tail of an airplane sticking out of his garage roof.

It could have just as easily been an octopus or an old Citroen 2CV, don't think that just beacause it was a UFO there is a conspiracy about.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'm confused

are the evil white men in control intentionally putting these messages out to tease us or is nelly a deep cover agent trying to let us know whats up through a music video that is so cleverly hidden, it's on ATS ?

The rule for them is they can't do anything to the masses unless they tell the masses first. There's no rule about HOW they tell the masses. Obviously, if the PTB come out and say they are going to stage a terrorist attack against the, say Pentagon & WTC, and them blame it on their Muslim terrorist patsys, people will come out and stop them. That's why you have things like the Illuminati Card game and the Lone Gunmen Pilot episode, and so forth.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Try taking this test and see what you all score. Show your friends, family, see what they score on it. Did they get the correct number?

www.youtube.com...

After comparing your answers it becomes easy to see why hiding things in plain sight is one of the most important aspects to performing magic. Magicians in the media are obsessed with Crowley's work.

"MAGICK
is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in
conformity with Will."

"(Illustration: It is my Will to inform the World of
certain facts within my knowledge. I therefore take
"magical weapons", pen, ink, and paper; I write
"incantations" --- these sentences --- in the "magical
language" i.e. that which is understood by the people I
wish to instruct; I call forth "spirits", such as printers,
publishers, booksellers, and so forth, and constrain them
to convey my message to those people. The composition and
distribution of this book is thus an act of
MAGICK
by which I cause changes to take place in conformity with
my Will)"

"POSTULATE."
ANY required Change may be effected by the application
of the proper kind and degree of force in the proper manner
through the proper medium to the proper object.
(Illustration: I wish to prepare an ounce of Chloride of
Gold. I must take the right kind of acid, nitrohydrochloric
and no other, in sufficient quantity and of
adequate strength, and place it, in a vessel which will not
break, leak, or corrode, in such a manner as will not
produce undesirable results, with the necessary quantity of
Gold: and so forth. Every Change has its own conditions.
In the present state of our knowledge and power some
changes are not possible in practice; we cannot cause
eclipses, for instance, or transform lead into tin, or
create men from mushrooms. But it is theoretically
possible to cause in any object any change of which that
object is capable by nature; and the conditions are covered
by the above postulate.)"

If people don't think the media is a bunch of magicians obsessed with Crowley using pen and ink and magical weapons, celebrities as the spirits to do put their message forth, and putting suggestions in your mind without you being aware, then you are just totally missing the giant Gorilla walking by beating it's chest.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

It is not for them. It is for us. They are rubbing it in our faces. They do not need any form of media to communicate with each other. That is part of the secret of why we cannot defeat them. They are not us.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Theangrypea

Your post reminded me of a post in this thread several hours ago.

One page 15, 3 posts from the bottom, by members 'Bex33'

The comment is on the 10.08 theme materializing in this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What ive noticed, its not solely in one music video or one film. its the collection of subtle ideas "They" are throwing out at us. for instance,

Ever since information about the Nibiru they the talk of a race far more evolved and intelligent than our own, possibly they are the mother or father of our race, anyways thats a long subject in itself but for the people who do know what i mean, take a look at prometheus.

This film tells of an ancient race, once visited our planet several times jouring the maya, inca, egyptians etc and the humans travel off into space to find these "alien" race, only to find out they are our creators and are at least 10Ft tall Buuuuut! they arnt blue but grey, have black eyes (shock) and no longer want us around because... they just dont want us. what i get from this film is the powers that be want people to be scared of the giants and see any alien as a threat to our way of living.. oh sorry did i say our way? i ment Their way of living...

Same as this music video. you see this artist walking above the sheeple around 10ft tall, flaring off the standard one eye hand gesture i didn't watch it to the end but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a checkered floor with more eye gestures.

What im getting at is, we cant get bogged down on these stupid messages. they have but one prepose. to distract us, keep us guessing, keep us going with our conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nelly Furtado isn't even a top 20 artist anymore

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Laokin

It's not the fact of whether or not there's symbolism in the picture, it's the fact that there's symbolism in just about every single music video ever mad and if you play the music backwards or you just warp it, it sounds immediately like Satan worship! OMG!!! The point being that nothing will come of this and realistically people Nelly Furtado isn't even a top 20 artist anymore. That's what people "aren't" seeing here.

The video has had over 3 million hits in less than 1 month.

And she is yet one of an endless array of messengers. It is ALL media. What do you not understand about that? It is all media, politics, organized religion, economics, education. ALL OF IT.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

While I am a fan of Nelly Furtado (early stuff) and she is quite fit, this video gave me a effking heading, pardon my cockney chime.

Yeah some obvious symbolism, the one eye (pyramid), 2012 letters in the back and other isht but sometimes it's just random isht, people (designers, artists) will very often find influences and ideas in other peoples work and the world around them.

I would need to be on a large amount of USA happy-meds to see more into this video but you never know pal, this video could be saying to the so called elite "hey this is a woohoo for what we are about to do during the 2012 Olympics" or just a random collection of symbols.

Symbolic Magic has existed for a long time, after all what the past called magic, we now call science. Some of the so called Cursed Tombs of Egypt (and other regions) were apparently surrounded in curses so anyone trying to decipher things such as hieroglyphics in inadvertently caused an event to occur resulting in their fateful demise.

Now I am not saying that adverts and recent music videos are nothing more than the same BS designed to turn people into the walking dead but the signs are there, people simply don't give a effk about each other or the world around them.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

II will respectfully disagree with you on that one.

While they may be giving hints to the public about their future plans, in attempt to allow those sharp enough to recognize the sign to remain safe, I do believe a very secret form of mass communication is an absolute necessity to any large secret society.

A communication resource that allows the society to inform all members very fast. I do not believe they are aliens, nor an advanced type of human with capabilities an normal person would not have.

I think they are an elaborate group with many years of experience in running the secret machine. My belief that they are not aliens or super humans requires me to also believe they must communicate in ways that any aware, common person can communicate or understand with proper training.

Maybe they do have some sort of ties with ET and/or technology we are unaware of, but I still believe they would need an efficient tool that allows their information to reach all members, fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join