It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Why doesn't the OP just come right out and tell the readers what he/she sees as conducive to a "big event"? This way we can start discussing accordingly.

Art (if one is okay still referring to this particular piece as such) is usually depicted differently by each individual so why not just tell folks what you see and discuss from there?

Just my two cents.

All in good time, but I didn't expect someone to have got so close to the scent already.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good spot, those ear rings really grabbed my attention too.

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
inn case you missed my edit in the second post.
it's the ear rings that she has on where she is taller than everybody while walking in town.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The return of the Anunnaki during the Olympics!
second.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Good stuff 3danimator, it's taking part that counts

Originally posted by 3danimator
Whenever i need a good laugh, i come on ATS. You guys are hilarious

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
reply to post by Argyll

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

This is it, it all sounds a bit weird and crazy at first, until you've examined hundreds of music videos, and know the trends

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The representation of a larger than life being could refer to this. However, the video has no indicator of anything coming from the sky.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

reply to post by Argyll

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

This is it, it all sounds a bit weird and crazy at first, until you've examined hundreds of music videos, and know the trends

I would suggest you need to get out more if you have "examined hundreds of music videos"...go mingle with some, i dunno, PEOPLE

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Updated after further viewing on later page

2nd
edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I like you're thinking welshbeliever

Notice what her top says near the end "Spirit Indestructible". Are the lyrics of the song meant to be the words of someone physical? Maybe, maybe not.

Originally posted by welshbeliever
also she sings about having her backpack and going down...
and she can get there fast.
and she can go places that we cant go.

maybe a bunker somewhere ready?
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: sp

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

However, the video has no indicator of anything coming from the sky.

Agreed

link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

No they don't!

Who do you think makes these videos?.....do you think it's some shadowy sinister group somewhere?....is it hell. popular music videos are designed, directed, and produced, in the main by young contemporary producers in the music industry.

Of course there are people that will see symbolism and messages in music videos, those sort of people see that sort of thing in everything they look at!

You could take Elvis Presley's Jail house rock video from 1957 and claim that it predicted the Strangeway's prison riot of 1990 in the UK!

link   
if you found it

it's not hidden

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

I would suggest you need to get out more if you have "examined hundreds of music videos"...go mingle with some, i dunno, PEOPLE

Why though, just because that's what everyone else does?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if you found it

it's not hidden

Hidden In Plain Sight

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good observations there Gumerk, some that haven't yet been mentioned

Originally posted by Gumerk
all seeing eye
wheel inside a wheel
native american's
giants
bigger the better
she can move fast and slow, speed up or slow down
Swans
flames enclosing a pentagram *ear rings*
increased O2?

edit on 10-6-2012 by Gumerk because: c

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

I read this article a few days- it was actually posted from Steve Quayles web site, but the link goes to info wars about Rockefeller Foundation predicts 13,000 dead at the London 2012 Olympics. I can't remember how to imbed the link... it's been a while. I'm rusty. Anyone...Feel free to fix the link.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the only other thing i see is right at the end she stops and stands in front of the buildings that look like the trade center.
watched over a few time and don't she much other stuff that may apply.
i see some stuff, but i prefer not to comment to much,.
don't want to show my right wing whackoness to much.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The hidden message is: you have horrible taste in music if you can make it more than 10 seconds listening to this garbage..Nelly Furtado and knowledge of a major event
..i got some ocean front property in Minnesota i'll sell ya on the cheap

link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if you found it

it's not hidden

Hidden In Plain Sight

Yes. And do you know WHY people do that? And why they have been doing it for thousands of years? Because human interaction is natural, healthy and leads to adavnces in every aspect of human behaviour/civilisation. Sitting alone at home dissecting music videos in search of imaginary messages is not healthy for you. That is why you should mingle.

I

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Its a lot more simpler than you think, there are obvious symbols and gestures shown in videos. We would have to take a personal discussion so I can link you some videos that me good use of the symbolism.

The conspiracy isn't that that type of thing exists in music videos, the conspiracy is WHY.

Feel free to U2U me if you'd like some examples. (I'd hate to deter from the discussion about the Big Hoop video)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join