It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

Good catch. I kept wondering what the hoola hoops were for. That and the eye in the capstone hand movements. She was walking on stilts as well to make her appear taller than everybody else. It has a kind of carnival feeling. The Indian tribes make me think of the UN Agenda 21 and the UN intervention in certain affairs, and the promoting of a One World Religion which promotes a back to earth idealism.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why the hell would a Coming Major World Event be hidden on a nelly furtado videoclip, what would be the point ?

I would contact your doctor for some checkup.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hakalugie4u

That being the case I would say you're more receptive than the rest of us!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Precisely. LOL.

This big, bad shadow organization is little more than a bunch of bad Bond villians.

Watching people explain how they supposedly plant their clues in plain sight is almost as funny as conversations about reptilians and chemtrails.

Almost.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've seen the video and i saw that the predominant colors on it are black, green, blue, yellow and red, this added to the rings is something to think about. Also in the minute 1:26 of the video you can see very clearly the number 108, and this is what i've found about the number 108 in wikipedia:

One hundred [and] eight (or nine dozen) is an abundant number and a semiperfect number. It is a tetranacci number.

It is the hyperfactorial of 3 since it is of the form 1^1 \cdot 2^2 \cdot 3^3.

108 is a number that is divisible by the value of its φ function, which is 36. 108 is also divisible by the total number of its divisors (12), hence it is a refactorable number.

In Euclidean space, the interior angles of a regular pentagon measure 108 degrees each.

There are 108 free polyominoes of order 7.

In base 10, it is a Harshad number and a self number.

The equation 2\sin\left(\frac[108^\circ][2]\right) = \phi results in the Golden ratio

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Well... Aside from the blatantly obvious illuminati triangle deal that seems to be so prevalent in music videos today, my immediate instinct was "nephilim". I suppose some like to call them the annunaki if that's what side of the fence you are on.

Either way, terrible music.

That's exactly what I thought too. The way she is much taller than everyone else made me think nephilim. Then the dancing Native American made me think of Kachina dolls, and of course the Hopi blue star Kachina from the Hopi prophecies.

Yes, I thought of that too, "There were giants in the earth in those days"

Genesis 6:4
King James Version of Genesis 6:4

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

That reverse audio was dynamite! Between that, the ufo, and the other blatent symbolism, there is a solid case for a not so hidden message. What the message implies, that is now what is up for debate. I read thru most of the thread with alot of reservation at first, but add all of it up and you can not deny a purpose.

The way the messages are conveyed, they are not really hidden for those that are looking. They may just be marketing to get attention for their song. If so, it is obviously working. But just want to say good job to all deconstructing this, even if the OP is making everyone wait, which in his/her own way got plenty of response and attention as well. Hmmm....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

I just want to say that video you posted was a bunch of crap. Said aliyah died in a fiery inferno, then show the plane she died in which is almost fully intact and not a piece looks like it was burned? Are they joking or just think were stupid?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by Furbs

Precisely. LOL.

This big, bad shadow organization is little more than a bunch of bad Bond villians.

Watching people explain how they supposedly plant their clues in plain sight is almost as funny as conversations about reptilians and chemtrails.

Almost.

Yah I'm sure it's a mere accident that in major musical events on tv they plant an attractive woman doing the sign of the devil in a sexual squat dance move.

Interestingly, Nellie says in the song that she thinks the song is so weird. It could be that she was given this choreography and musical score by her handlers who may be Illuminati connected and even she does not know what it is for.
edit on 11-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I think it's time you divulged your thesis, don't you?
There has been a wide and interesting span of opinion into the imagery and symbolism from people on ATS.

How about offering your thoughts to a thread that you created?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

Good catch. I kept wondering what the hoola hoops were for. That and the eye in the capstone hand movements. She was walking on stilts as well to make her appear taller than everybody else. It has a kind of carnival feeling. The Indian tribes make me think of the UN Agenda 21 and the UN intervention in certain affairs, and the promoting of a One World Religion which promotes a back to earth idealism.

Or it could be a tribute to the hip hop acts of the 90's, just like Nelly herself said it was.

It's why the lyrics don't make sense, each verse is for a different hip hop act.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Alien giant gods .. 10 to 300 feets tall ??

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Has no one else spotted the UFO zipping by at 3:17???? Is this not proof enough that these videos are manipulated?

No?

I totally missed that, now can we conclusively say the song is about the Annunaki? The 10 foot tall Egyptian gods from the stars?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i seriously hope this is a troll.....how is this crap on the front page? starting to lose faith in this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

if u keep thinking something is there then something will be . its not the wtc there showing its downtown LA in california

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hakalugie4u
all seeing eye? did she sell out to the nwo ? worships giants ? 5 point star on earings . native americans / religious dances ? im a little lost but i also did smoke befor i watched the video
In as far as I know she (Susan Boyle) has not signed a deal with the devil, even though Simon Cromwell handles her.

This is where it gets tricky in the explanation of the spiritual message. The spirit chooses where and how to relay a message, not the messenger, or for that matter, most of the time the messenger does not know either. They simply follow a impulse that is supplied. Its always their choice, whether they have a deal with another agent or not. Its like a carrier wave on top of all the know waves.

The source of the inspiration always seems to betray itself as in the Video from Katy Perry. Katy has signed that deal but she was still used by the spirit to relay a message of hope and inner strength. Katy herself may be a captive angel, but her work was hijacked, by a higher source. The video is full of redeeming values with a perverted presentation.

edit on 11-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
seriously... this thread gets to be on front page no.1? I mean what's wrong with this picture?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Freeze it when they show the black sunglasses on a side profile. Swarovski optics are crystal clear, so yeah nice market plug....but any one notice the black swan on the sides and how the vid slows right down as its pans across?

Google 'black swan event'.

Is a crystal clear to those that can see black swan event coming? Or is it a desired outcome and the bigger the better?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here because I simply don't know, one thing I do know though is that if I was a modern day video producer faced with the task of making a video for a singer aimed mainly at teenagers, I'd fill it to the brim with this kind of symbolism purely to get the kind of reaction that this is getting.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join