It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From 1997...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Its the phreaking Denver Airport in song form.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Has no one else spotted the UFO zipping by at 3:17???? Is this not proof enough that these videos are manipulated?

No?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

What if we are all looking at it wrong and she's on our side?

Hand on top of head...a crown maybe...signifying the elites?

The hand at her throat...death to the elites?

Just throwing stuff out there...don't know what I think...but having fun with this thread.

edit on 11-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Has no one else spotted the UFO zipping by at 3:17???? Is this not proof enough that these videos are manipulated?

No?

Very keen eye, and I don't think it has been mentioned before.

Interesting how it appears as she increases in size, becoming spirit Indestructible_This is also the name of her album Spirit Indestructible

Spirit Indestructible_

"There's this innocence with this sort of wisdom."
"There was a lot of synchronicity in this recording process."
"It's interesting, and I decided to put it on the album because I really believe in dark and light going together. You always have to honor the dark side to somewhat."
"I'd taken a lot of time off and I did some personal journeys and travels. Whether it was in nature or visiting Kenya to start working with "Free the Children", there have been some life-changing experiences for me."
"I really experienced people celebrating and being joyful together for the first time. It really reinforced my belief in humanity. It reminded me who I am. That's why the album is so childlike. The experience also inspired the album's title track, which pays tribute to mankind's ability to overcome adversity."

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

What i got out of it, Tall girl represent's return of the Annunaki.and i can go fast or i can go slow there isnt anyplace i cant go, is talk about there ability to traverse the star's at will?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Bam!!!! You hit it on the head my friend. Will it be at the Olympics? I don't think so. I think it will be right on schedule. 12.21.12

The Black Swan on her earings means a Black Swan event :
"The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that encapsulates the concept that an event is a surprise (to the observer) and has a major impact. After the fact, the event is rationalized by hindsight."

The entire London Olympics is loaded with Occult Ritual Magik signaling the Anunaki's Return.

If you missed it the fist time around, go back and watch Madonna's Super Bowl half-time show. Sadly, the World Peace Symbol at the end, as a Phoenix Rising is the fact that the New World Government, ran by the Anunaki, will come after WWIII and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Now, you might say "Wait a minute! How do some people know about this stuff and others don't?"

That's a great question! Glad you asked!

They must have the same sourse for the information they have acquired. Right? Ever heard of Channeling, Astral Travel, Black Magik, Wicca, Witch Doctors...................they all have one thing in common: Demons
Demons are the dead spirits of the children of the Anunaki, including Apollo. Except the Anunaki are not from another planet, they are from another dimension. They are the Fallen Angels.

The eye on the Dollar Bill is that of Apollyon (Apollo)/Abaddon.
Remember WTC event? When did it occur? 9/11

Revelation 9:11 in the Bible:

" And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name APOLLYON!!!"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I looked after you mentioned it. It is a cgi fake not a ufo. Most likely a chinese lan.... molar balloon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by welshbeliever
only numbers i see are 489-2150 and 108 ?
give us a clue lol

108 = 10th August

At the very last of the video (at 3:41), there is the number 548-5004. Is this of any significance?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

You will have as many ideas as there are different people on ATS, sure you will find someone that will agree with you but what is your point??

The London Olympics doom has been all over the net, so if thats it, your a little late..............but nice video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

I looked after you mentioned it. It is a cgi fake not a ufo. Most likely a chinese lan.... molar balloon.

Lol, i know its a fake...

Most likely a lantern or a balloon?? Are you for real? It is clearly a CGI'd UFO, not a lantern...come'on...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

give us a clue lol

108 = 10th August

At the very last of the video (at 3:41), there is the number 548-5004. Is this of any significance?

The area code with this is 336. Dial 336 548 5004 into Google and you get a shop in NY called Nouveau Beginnings = New Beginnings

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

give us a clue lol

108 = 10th August

The area code with this is 336. Dial 336 548 5004 into Google and you get a shop in NY called Nouveau Beginnings = New Beginnings

I couldn't tell the area code from my screen but I did dial the 548-5004 number into Google and came up with the same thing. Although I did come up with other various businesses/personal phone numbers too. Did you really see 336 area code? I couldn't see that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I could see it when i pressed pause and play super quickly. I could "just" make it out by kinda not looking directly at it...if you know what i mean?

The city is LA, i spotted the Paul Hastings building in one of the shots. Paul Hastings building is in LA.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
The hidden message is: you have horrible taste in music if you can make it more than 10 seconds listening to this garbage..Nelly Furtado and knowledge of a major event
..i got some ocean front property in Minnesota i'll sell ya on the cheap

There is no ocean front property in Minnesota.... oh... wait...

This whole thread is just silly.. I mean come on guys, we're looking for boogy men in anything now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

the reason why my God, never allowed me to STAY in the music industry. I looove music and love producing it....but i am not about to sell my soul,

I keep telling you folks and nobody listens...................simply watch a couple L. A. Marzulli videos and read two of his books, "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" and The Cosmic Chess Match".

I hope everyone re-reads your post a couple times because only the really big ones now that "make it" MUST sell their souls. No soul selling, no big money period.

Six months ago, I would have laughed and ridiculed anyone - read my older posts, how anti-religious, particularly Christian I was.

Now, just because someone says they are a follower of Christ doesn't mean they are..................if anyone spouts hatred, judges another or talks of harming another - they are not a true follower of Jesus.

In NEWS1945, we demonstrated how the Olympic Games were specifically designed to further the goal of moving the peoples of the world into the New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist. These games have proven successful in inculcating a sense of global community and of global citizenship in the hearts and minds of the peoples of the world. As the New Age book, "Nearly One World" so clearly states, Nationalism, geographical distances, vast oceans, different languages and customs, have all served to separate mankind since the Tower of Babel. But, now, modern technology has successfully overcome these obstacles so that the world is nearly global now.

The Olympic Games mightily serves this purpose as well. For the time of the Games, athletes from all over the globe meet on a common field of competition, each athlete competing fairly and evenly against other athletes, irrespective of national origin, or the power politics between the nations. The whole world watches, enthralled by the sight of so many world-class athletes struggling for supremacy; people all over the world are inculcated with a sense of globalism, and a pride in being part of humanity. This element is such a very important part of finally uniting the world politically, economically, and religiously so the global Kingdom of Antichrist can arise.

In the past decade, the inherent occultism of the Olympic Games has become more and more pronounced. Evidently, the organizers of the Games feel that they can begin to safely show their occult roots because the peoples of the world are more in tune with those pagan values. Source & rest of article: www.cuttingedge.org...

Research: occult symbolism of dates of the olympic. Haven't had time, but will there be a full or new moon on any of those days?

I possibly wonder if we're talking blood sacrifice as well? Possibly on a massive scale.

Girl in video was wearing black with a red strip.

Her earrings were of the The Wewelsburg mosaic or black sun design.................very occult go here and compare.........similar not exact, but close enough to spark my interest; en.wikipedia.org...

I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy. If I lift up my head, I and my Nuit are one. If I droop down mine head, and shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth, and I and the earth are one.

The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.

With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din. From: Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley

Hollywood has aligned itself with the Beast and yes kiddies there is a beast. Flame me all you want but there is a Chess Game going on and you are on one side or the other.

Even pleading ignorance or "I don't believe" won't get you out of this one.

I would suggest to choose your side carefully and quickly.

Think of Harry Potter, the scene where they played Chess with the big life size game pieces.

We're all being handed puzzle pieces and each one is important.

The music is hypnotic and simplistic, leaves the brain in somewhat of a "trance" state as most modern stuff does now.

Read the Cutting Edge link above.

Red, black and white figures predominantly.

To the person who asked about swarovski, it's a high grade crystal, so are we talking hologram show like Project Blue Beam?

Again, Like in the Harry Potter Movie, except this is real, there is no on the sidelines - like it or not YOU ARE IN THE GAME.

Choose your side wisely and carefully.

Now is the time to align yourself and again, saying, "I don't believe in this nonsense" won't get you out of this one.

There are no get out of jail free cards in this game.

Watched this video one more time and the occult symbolism abounds, flying at you every second of the video.

It's so blatant now it's like smacking your face and laughing.

Like in the movie Beetlejuice, that famous line, "Some people either can't or refuse to see it"..........she was talking about more than ghosts.

A new commandment I give unto you. Love one another as I have loved you.

edit on 11-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
NOTE: while reading the comments to the video on Youtube.....read this one that was left:

Quote: Looks like the ATS crowd made their way here. Please, do the world a favor: Stop commenting such BULL# on this video. There is no conspiracy you illogical human beings. Unquote

edit on 11-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It also had a KPMG building in it. It's interesting to note that KPMG is one of the biggest audit firms in the world and that they were a primary auditor of very large investment funds that invested in the the Bernie Madoff scam. Their clients lost over $2 billion.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry, I run my own business and sometimes it gets pretty hectic. I will be able to write up the meaning before I go to bed tonight.

For now, think about where we are in June 2012; the propaganda is almost complete for Iran, Syria their alley is being destabilized as we speak, making it hard for them to assist Iran when the time comes. We now need a trigger, something BIG to kick it all off. There's even the risk that war on Iran will also eventually mean war with Russia and China, that's WWIII.

The Nelly Furtardo music video is talking about the coming trigger, I'll write up the details tonight

For now, here's Katy Perry (who's admitted selling her soul to the devil), trying to recruit marines in one of her most recent music videos

edit on 11-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

ofhumandescent,

Just to say, that's a great piece of information on the Olympics. There's a lot more to the Olympics than most people realize

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join