It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I cannot help what you see "implied" in posts that you read anymore than Nelly can help what people see "implied" in her videos. Implication is in the mind of the beholder and nowhere else, right. Or does that rule only apply to those with whom you think that you disagree?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by Rubinstein

"If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos"

There is no such talent.

Just the paranoia that makes people think they see stuff in media that isn't there.

Excellent points. It is ridiculous to believe in conspiracies. One has to be a dolt to think that the rich and powerful make plans and seek to consolidate power. They just let the chips fall where they may. They would not ever use the intel resources of the nations that they do (not) control to in turn control the media. One would have to be dumber than a MOCKINGBIRD to believe such a thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

All i can say is 'apart from the all seeing eye.... i didnt like all that flashing during the video.... it was like flasing every second.... is this 'thing' anything to do with the flashing? Morse code perhaps for a certain event??

I didn't count the flashes though and i'm not going to watch the video again to count them...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Please...for the love of God...I just want a straight answer, not some philisophical nonsense.

What are the "old ways" you mentioned in the post I first responded to?

Why are they true?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Not sure if posted but I see the olympic rings with those hoops.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You may also want to view his photo:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Those hoop dancers are very good. The crow and eagle in the end not bad. I saw a small part of a war dance in there too. The sky dancer dressed in the phoenix was neat.

Not sure why all the shape shifting though. Unless they were trying to imply a skinwalker that takes the form of those three and dances in the sky.

I have no idea why she feels she will walk along with the skinwalker as giants among men. Maybe she wants to get married and make babies. I dunno.

The numbers on the window above the door are not a date. It is the number of beads of the japa mala. The number that is always on the window above the door. The mysterious number. Smiles. I know the next one too.

You know like 1 is the universe 0 is the antiverse that other verse and 8 is the eternity. Right like 1 and together are 9 and 3 and 6 are 9 so there is 36 for the past 36 for the present and 36 for the future so 108. Boy you can mash that number around all day. I mean if you have time. Maybe why she sings about being outside time. Where time does not exist. I dunno.

So I am going to go with the star goes dark. Then the phoenix rises. And stuff happens. Is that the big prophetic event?

Interesting.

There is another new music song that is about the same thing. Maybe more. I dunno.

Of course that one says people have a mark. After the phoenix comes they remove the mark. Stuff like that.

I think this whole phenex thing might catching on. Wonder if there is anything to this stuff. Or if that one ever goes home and sits on its throne again.

Pffff... prophecies. Who does this stuff.

Pretty woman though. I would give her a baby. But that is just me. But then again I would probably keep passing her by.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Your signature is true. Politics is a total sham. Everything is. There is not a person in the USA who has not been told the story as to why. I do so hate to repeat myself and others. Like I said, the message is not for you. Or maybe it is. It is not mine to finish.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Pop and rap stars are barely intelligent enough to dress themselves, I seriously doubt there is secret knowledge in their videos. If they do include symbology, it's just copying something they've seen in others work and thought it was cool. As you can tell, I have a very low opinion of today's "musicians". Gimme some Bob Seger, Ted Nugent , AC/DC, George Jones, Willie Nelson or Waylon Jennings - THAT'S music.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
far as i see in video

big tall people.. coming.
everybody lookin upon them,
not fearful, admire to them.

also, not suprising, illuminati symbolism, triangle eye and voice.

also,
four seasons symbol.

playin rings, actualy reperesent sacred geometry.
also, at 0:59 left guy wearing something like as masons have (i dont know englis word , i say jewelry)
ont that,below is pictured wheel of life,
above in middle is symbol of sun, pictured as eye, also notice how ison nelly boobs opened only that same lookin part.
also alter goat symbols, up and below

also, notice,
at end of video, there she weart a shirt, where is says. SPIRIT
and below with smaller letters it say: INVINCIBLE.
notice that spirit is invincible is hidden behind, and she is hidden behind one taller black building.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

They do not control their own careers or their music. They are tools. Music combined with video is a powerful tool. You can hear a song one time and ten years later you will suddenly realize it is running through your mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by Argyll

...We all know what is coming this august...

Not sure I do, what is?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
o god , the poster doesn't have a clue
I see Indians dancing and a white girl with hoop earrings , the white man and the red man together again this can only mean one thing the end of the world....

I tell you the jokes we share up here about you guys are dead on.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Rubinstein,

I have been reading through your thread and i too believe in conspiracies in these videos, especially celebs selling their souls.

I believe i have found something in the video that even you have over-looked, which i'm afraid to say is blatant PROOF that these videos are manipulated by TPTB.

If you look at the video from 3:15 exactly when she is standing up with the sky behind her, at this point press play and pause very quickly and see if you can see something in the sky...

BTW, the date i got was 24th from her fingers above her head about half way through the video.

The city is Los Angeles for those of you who missed it. The Paul Hastings Building is next to her at 3:26 and can be found in LA.

Paul Hastings.

Furthermore, the telephone number is (336) 548 5004 which is the number for a store in NY called Nouveau Beginnings...

Odd that this number is in a video of LA since its in NY...or maybe they are hinting at the name which means

Nouveau (adj.
New and different, often fashionably so: "The perfect [Los Angeles] combination: a gas station that is also a nouveau convenience store" (David Mermelstein).

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by DAVID64

They do not control their own careers or their music. They are tools.

Thank you someone finally said it. These stars do not actually get to choose much, they are given a list of songs written by someone else who prefers to stay hidden, and are "convinced" the film clip they are doing has an "artsy" meaning behind it of blah blah blah whatever the star is into at that time. Oh and most of the music video producers aren't actually struggling or beginner producers they've been around a fair while, also doing commercials etc

link   
Here goes a suggestion to everyone who think it's "paranoia" to think that very powerful people in this world are occultists who love symbolisms...

Go to this page on Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

The article is a list of notable members of Freemasonry, with sources.

Now, this is what you have to do:

Press Ctrl + F, an start a search for the word "minister".

After you check all the 48 results for "minister" (and most of those results are actually "prime ministers"), you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "president".

After you check all the 57 results for "president", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "governor".

After you check all the 39 results for "governor", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "general".

After you check all the 60 results for "general", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "admiral".

After you check all the 7 results for "admiral", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "astronaut".

After you check all the 6 results for "astronaut", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "politician".

After you check all the 91 results for "politician", you should press Ctrl + F again, and start a search for the word "founder".

After you check all the 48 results for "founder", I think that's enough for you to realize that something is not right in this world...

All those important and powerful men were members of a "fraternal society" with tons of secret symbolisms and occultisms.

How can anyone doubt that there are hidden symbolisms everywhere, knowing about those men?

link   
Ok seriously how long does the OP work for? He came in on his break to post more videos then left claiming to be back after work. Longest shift ever........
Going to check back later but im sure there is nothing more he can add about this crappy song that hasnt been said already. You guys are good. Disected the hell out of a horrible song/video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Giant busty women are going to take over the world?

F***in a'!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Furthermore, the telephone number is (336) 548 5004 which is the number for a store in NY called Nouveau Beginnings...

Odd that this number is in a video of LA since its in NY...or maybe they are hinting at the name which means

Nouveau (adj.
New and different, often fashionably so: "The perfect [Los Angeles] combination: a gas station that is also a nouveau convenience store" (David Mermelstein).

"Nouveau" is "New" in French.

"Nouveau Beginnings" means, literally, "New Beginnings".

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

108 = was the date 10 August? or 8 October?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join