It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have viewed this video many times but I do not see the "big event" hinted at.

All I see is a foretelling of large hoop style earrings coming back into style after a decade hiatus.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Has it got anything to do with a very tall woman, who can go fast and can go slow......and can also go to places nobody else can go?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I have viewed this video many times but I do not see the "big event" hinted at.

All I see is a foretelling of large hoop style earrings coming back into style after a decade hiatus.

Thanks for posting TheBloodRed

It'll be interesting to see how others conclude

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Thanks for posting Argyll
I don't want to give too much away yet, but the meaning is not on the surface

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well i see the, all seeing eye , maybe what might be a interpreted as image of the phoenix, and maybe what kinda looked liked the world trade center.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"all seeing eye"

Nice find hounddoghowlie

That's the first thing that drew my attention to the video, then once I studied closer, there's a lot more, but it actually gets specific as to what's coming this year.

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
well i see the, all seeing eye , maybe what might be a interpreted as image of the phoenix, and maybe what kinda looked liked the world trade center.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The video does like symbolism with the pyramid and eye hand gestures and sun and star earrings. What city skyline was she in?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Indeed TheLieWeLive, from start to finish, the video loves it all. I would be interested to know which city it is too, though in these videos a Western City can be used to represent any Western City.

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
The video does like symbolism with the pyramid and eye hand gestures and sun and star earrings. What city skyline was she in?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

it's kinda right there in front of ya, gotta be blind not to see it.
the dancing native americans resemble a a bird, and the way they are brightly colored and spread their wings makes me think about a phoenix
and when she first starts to rise above the buildings they remind me of the trade center..

also her ear rings kinda look like a sun god

edit on 10-6-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Very interesting, I hadn't thought about the WTC when watching it before

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

it's kinda right there in front of ya, gotta be blind not to see it.
the dancing native americans resemble a a bird, and the way they are brightly colored and spread their wings makes me think about a phoenix
and when she first starts to rise above the buildings they remind me of the trade center..

also her ear rings kinda look like a sun god

edit on 10-6-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why doesn't the OP just come right out and tell the readers what he/she sees as conducive to a "big event"? This way we can start discussing accordingly.

Art (if one is okay still referring to this particular piece as such) is usually depicted differently by each individual so why not just tell folks what you see and discuss from there?

Just my two cents.

link   
inn case you missed my edit in the second post.
it's the ear rings that she has on where she is taller than everybody while walking in town.

+67 more 
link   
Whenever i need a good laugh, i come on ATS. You guys are hilarious

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's important to keep an open mind with such things. We know there are secret societies running this planet, we know the symbols they use, they leave their signature on their work. Even on the Dollar bill

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

As for this video, there is some references but a lot of the guesses are most likely just too farfetched.

We shall see what others find and if anyone could actually LIST what they see so that we can understand why they claim what they think the message is.

I'd appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
also she sings about having her backpack and going down...
and she can get there fast.
and she can go places that we cant go.

maybe a bunker somewhere ready?
edit on 10-6-2012 by welshbeliever because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join