It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
it was roughly around a year ago i was riding home with my grandmother and i looked up in the night sky it was clear and all the stars were shining bright and pretty...anyway when i looked up i noticed 2 white boomerang typed objects they went forward then made a sharp curve then two others appeared the and dissapeared the very same way...could these have been ufos?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
By very definition it is...as in they are Unidentified Flying Objects.... Could they be spacecraft? Who knows, might have been military. The undersides of jets are often white and almost boomerang shaped... They may have turned and headed up, which would have then obscured the underside, making them seem to vanish....

Was it night, or twilight? Was there anything that could have illuminated the bottom of planes. Were these objects bright as in luminous, or just white against the sky? How high did they seem to be?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
well it was night they were as bright as stars and it was like it was against the sky.....

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen an anti-gravity craft(alien or military)?.I saw one before about 10 years back.I'm not too sure if it was an anti-gravity craft but when i described to someone with one of them conspiracy sites they said it sounded like an anti-gravity craft.Whatever craft this was it was a military craft because on the side i could make out U.S.It was only about 35-40 feet up.I don't wanna give out the description yet because i don't people lying about it.I wanna see if anyone else saw one and if it fits my description.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Has anyone ever seen an anti-gravity craft(alien or military)?

I have no idea what it was I saw. (see sig for details)

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"How would it be if we discovered that aliens only stopped by earth to let their kids take a leak?" ~Jay Leno

LOL

"Alright little Fluregalllrerp, over behind the bushes".

"But daddy, I don't wanna..."

"Now Fluregy, nobody's watching you dear, do as your father says, and be quick about it honey!"

"Besides son, I've got the paralysis beam at the ready, no worries son! Just remember to bag it and we're on our way!"

ROFL that's great. Thanks for that.

X

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Damn seth i don't know what you saw either.The thing you are describing makes mine sound primitive.Good luck in your search.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I saw boomerang-shaped craft myself on three occasions, during the summers of 1999 and 2000.
I live in Holland and on warm summernights I like to sleep outside.
These boomerangs were large, moved quite rapidly, without any sound, nor did they carry lights. They seemed to be camouflaged in some way, because they seemed almost transparent, with stars showing through or maybe mimicing a starfield on the hull. The shapes were well defined though and slightly darker than the sky. On one occasion, the boomering flew with it's tip not pointing forward, but slightly to the side.
In later years I never saw them again.

new topics

top topics

join