It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former 'God’s Banker' could blitz Vatican with cache of secret documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The former head of the Vatican Bank has become the Papacy’s Enemy Number One, after police discovered a trove of documents exposing financial misdeeds in the Holy See. The banker now reportedly fears for his life.

­Earlier this week police conducted a dawn raid on the house and office of Ettore Gotti Tedeschi. Investigators say they were looking for evidence in a graft case against defense and aerospace firm Finmeccanica, which was formerly run by a close friend of Gotti Tedeschi.

Instead, as it turns out, police stumbled upon an entirely different find.

They discovered 47 binders containing private communication exposing the opaque inner workings of the secretive Holy See. They included financial documents, details of money transfers and confidential internal reports – all prepared by Gotti Tedeschi to build a convincing expose of corruption in the Vatican.

www.rt.com...

Corruption in the Vatican?

Surely not!

All Roads Lead To Rome

Needless to say, the conspiracy aspect of this intriguing, but I am just curious that Russia would allow a report like this if it is indeed part of the NWO- as some people seem to think. Until we bust RT with a "you're totally screwed" type of false report, they remain a very interesting news organization to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
friars bridge?
looks like they might have another ,ahem suicide of the popes banker to cover up

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
expect this story to evaporate after plenty of "nothing to see here folks.......move along".
"ooh look folks .... the karshadians are up to stuff again......."

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed

I second that

and second that.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't know if RT is overanxious, sloppy, misinformed, or trying to cause damage, but one certainly gets a different impression after looking at the reports by Reuters and the Boston Globe.
From Reuters:

Acting Naples chief prosecutor Alessandro Pennasilico said on Tuesday the police search was not related to Gotti Tedeschi's time at the bank and he has not been placed under investigation.

"This has nothing to do with IOR," Pennasilico said, using the Italian initials for the Vatican bank, which is formally known as the Institute for Works of Religion.

And from the Boston Globe (AP)

But during the raid, police seized documentation Gotti Tedeschi had prepared for the pope concerning his controversial May 24 ouster as president of the Vatican bank, known as the Institute for Religious Works. . . . Gotti Tedeschi's lawyer said Thursday the documentation that was seized contained his client's responses to the board's accusations.
Boston Globe source

Reuters source
May I suggest a little patience on this? I'm sure if there is something to this RT will cover it again with some facts.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I commend you on your faith in the Church.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Dear rtyfx,

Thank you, I'll even take sarcasm. But I'm not so much defending the Church as saying it's too early to tell if the Church needs defending. RT is on my list of "Be careful" news sources. I don't know, I just have questions.

If you had a carton of stolen "Top Secret" documents, and you're a big banker with lots of contacts, where do you store them? Safe deposit box, anonymously, comes to mind for me.

And if you say you have a ton of documents you're preparing for the Pope to defend yourself, you're forcing yourself to come up with a ton of documents for the meeting.

And what would the Canadian police do if they stumbled on a US "Top Secret" document? I suspect they would shut up about it and get it out of their hands as quick as they could. Isn't that what Italy would do with a Vatican document?

Truly, I'm not trying to defend the Church. There may or may not be officials, even high officials, who need to be condemned. I just want to find out a little more.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I just think that this is all pre-planned, that it will serve an agenda to cover up something even bigger.

Very interesting and YES he will be killed for this if he is caught by the shadows of the Vatican.

I have always wanted to spend time in the Vatican's private and secret libraries, what a wealth of information about the truths which are kept there.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If SHTF for real and humanity was taken down as suggested in the Guidestones, then wouldn't it be a hoot to have access to all of the worlds information such as stored in the Vatican's vaults? It would be the road map not to follow in the rebuilding of the planet and all life.

It is possible that there was an ET beginning for the Vatican, that they thought they were doing the right thing for the people initially, it was soon corrupted and a split or divide happened which lead in a totally power hungry direction other than the stewards of earth and humanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well it's not just RT:

www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

join