It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Chemical, Toxic Barrel washed ashore in Hollywood, Florida? 05/14/2012 Huh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Roughly 12 days before the "Miami Zombie" attack there was a random barrel of some unknown toxic substance washed ashore in Hollywood, Florida. Why was the contents of this drum never reported? The local news doesn't seem to know anything? Also the creator of this video cleverly links all the strange, like events that have been happening recently.

I don't know if anyone has posted about this video yet, but the toxic drum washing up on shore about 15-20 miles north of a Miami is a little too coincidental for my taste.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow, good catch. I have not heard about the toxic barrel and wonder if it is connected. Very scary, indeed!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The drum contained sodium perchlorate.
articles.sun-sentinel.com...

Its been used on rats as a antioxident. They did not eat each other so I say its not a Zombi drug.
[url]http://www.ijmhs.net/articles/1327670837Antioxidant_activity_of_cissus_quadrangularis_on_sodium_perchlorate-induced_oxidative_damage_in_rats.pdf[ /url]
edit on 10-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well that answers that question

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yes it could have been that, however, if you were testing a new behaviour changing drug/chemical and the source was found, I don't think your press release would be telling what it really was so a plausible cover story would be required. Interesting non the less.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
sodium perchlorate + Vaseline= a high explosive.
www.crimescene.pro...

Was this a attempt to smuggle in the components of a bomb that was aborted and the drum dumped over board

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Well sodium perchlorate could be used to alter dna. Using antioxident like sodium perchlorate can cause changes in Mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondria have been implicated in several human diseases, including mitochondrial disorders and cardiac dysfunction, and may play a role in the aging process.

But you would have to still find a zombi drug to keep something alive when the body is shut down from organ failure.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

It seems to be a high explosive with any explosive product. And even friction can set it off as a high explosive. Interesting. But I find the Thyroid effects interesting to. Not sure if it would protect or hurt with nuclear exposure. Like the iodine tablets?
www.sciencelab.com...

top topics

join