It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the shills and debunk fanatics....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You do realize your first sentence is really a question, no? Secondly, we still have spies and this isn't 1962. We are the self-proclaimed most powerful nation in the world. South Korea? Pft, they are stupid chinks. Iran? Stupid towelhead fundamentalist Muslims. Russia? Go back to your tavern and keep drinking that Vodka... Yet we still have spies sent to 3rd world countries to install democracy, control the country and etc. I suggest you stop watching Hollywood movies, because I think that has given everybody the notion that if Aliens existed and came here they'd just nuke us with a plasmatic photon beam. What about the idea they have been here all along? The reason they'd infiltrate us IMO, Law of Free Will; They can't just come in with superior technology and overtly takeover. We'd have to want them to rule over us just like with the new world order. I don't know but ETs make the most sense for that scenario..

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ok, you state it, but fail to address anything I stated. Any species advanced enough to get here would be advanced enough to create biological weapons capable of destroying us, they could save a few to repopulate the world if they desired. You want to assign them technology beyond our wildest dreams, and then make them completely impotent when it comes to war. You dont your cake and eat it too. If they can get here they would be akin to the US going back in time to fighting stone age warriors. No reason for anything covert.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I never said they would be impotent or incapable of having WMD's. I just said that would not be why theyd come here. You can't directly intervene in evolving planets. They have to make certain choices on their own, so that it can be determined whether it is they who are negative or the people influencing them.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I never said they would be impotent or incapable of having WMD's. I just said that would not be why theyd come here. You can't directly intervene in evolving planets. They have to make certain choices on their own, so that it can be determined whether it is they who are negative or the people influencing them.

So now you have decided they cant intervene. Why cant they, I say they can. You cant prove otherwise. You just keep making stuff up until you pidgeonhole yourself into the outcome you want. Life doesnt work that way, sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join