It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the shills and debunk fanatics....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by boncho

Funny, as I remember saying lens flares are legit but that doesn't mean that every single case of "A Second Sun" is due to a lens flare. Your sarcasm amuses me though, because how do you debunk the people who saw the second object before photographing it? I guess try hallucinated it or it was an "eye shimmer" or something equally stupid that falls into the "swamp gas" category...

Show me a picture of a second sun that wasn't a lens flare. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That's not called infiltration and takeover, that is an extermination....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Show me proof that all pictures of 2nd suns are lens flares or sun dogs for the eyeball lens flare?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Show me proof that all pictures of 2nd suns are lens flares or sun dogs for the eyeball lens flare?

There is plenty of proof if you search for it. You are implying there are pictures that are not just lens flares. So provide it. I already did my part by looking outside today and only seeing one sun.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't have to, lol. That's the thing about analogies...they implicate the other things... Aka all l2nd suns being lens flares is no different than saying all UFO's are swamp gas..Neither can ever be proven in 100% all cases, and people shouldnt be spouting these things as if they are absolute truth. Maybe they are all lens flares but the arrogance and lack of a foundation to say those things with such self-righteousness, is ridiculous...
edit on 10-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
One thing is clear the mayans understanding of of the Universal Principles and Laws are unmatched.

Examples and Proof?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Aliens - Many people who have talked about a silent, covert takeover by extra terrestrial beings via New World Order, Illumimati, etc. "If advanced extra terrestrials were going to take over they'd just do it and not pussy-foot around..."

Response - During the Cold War, did you ever see Soviet Spies jumping up and down in New York City, threatening to blow us up if we didn't submit to them? No, they infiltrated us, a structure, from the Inside, not by external force. All Spies infiltrate from within, not through external force, why do you people think they have cover IDs? Advanced malevolent E.T.'s would know this don't you think? If they can build a spaceship that travels several thousand time the speed of light, how would they not know this?

I will deal with this one as it is the easiest to defeat with logic that a fanatic can't contradict.

Why did the USSR use spies to infiltrate the US? Answer, they did not have the means to win a direct conflict with the US, and so used other means to attempt to beat us. What would happen if the USSR was in posession of technology millions, or thousands of years more advanced than the US. Would it have been a cold, covert war of spies and espionage when they could have wiped us off the Earth in days if not minutes?

So now we have an alien species in posession of such technology. They can break the speed of light and send spaceships to Earth. They can control and manipulate DNA on levels we can't begin to dream of to make themselves look like us. They posess the means to eradicate us with ease through warfare or biological means.

Why do they simply infiltrate us if they mean to dominate us and wrest control of the Earth from us?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I don't have to, lol. That's the thing about analogies...they implicate the other things... Aka all l2nd suns being lens flares is no different than saying all UFO's are swamp gas..Neither can ever be proven in 100% all cases, and people shouldnt be spouting these things as if they are absolute truth. Maybe they are all lens flares but the arrogance and lack of a foundation to say those things with such self-righteousness, is ridiculous...

They are lens flares until proven otherwise. And no one says all UFO are swamp gas. There are some that are chinese lanterns. Debunked.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

And I Shall debunk your post as I did the other guy who made this remark; Why would the U.S have spies then of they can wipe any other country off of the map? Who said the E.T's wanted to exterminate us? No, Im talking about enslavement. What better than to dominate a species on a prison planet like the new world order, and have them worship and serve you with absolutely no free will?

If it was about taking the planet, with the kind of technology they'd have why even bother wasting the plasma beam on us? Just terraform yourself any of the goldilocks planets.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

And I Shall debunk your post as I did the other guy who made this remark; Why would the U.S have spies then of they can wipe any other country off of the map? Who said the E.T's wanted to exterminate us? No, Im talking about enslavement. What better than to dominate a species on a prison planet like the new world order, and have them worship and serve you with absolutely no free will?

If it was about taking the planet, with the kind of technology they'd have why even bother wasting the plasma beam on us? Just terraform yourself any of the goldilocks planets.

Because the US citizens would not stand for us unleashing our arsenal against every nation on the planet. Are you that dull-witted you don't understand? If I have the power of these aliens I would have humanity enslaved in days. There are any number of methods easilly carried out.

Biological agents to wipe out nearly all of humanity, enslave the remaining few and indoctinate them however you like, teach them you are saviors, or simply use the whip and show them you are boss.

Infect humanity with an agent that makes them infertile and only those who submit to your authority will receive treatment allowing procreation. All dissidents die leaving no descendents.

Kidnap humans and return them to Earth after you wipe it clean of humans starting fresh with those you handpicked.

Now you tell me why they would even want humans as slaves. Autonomous robots would make much better slaves.

Your scenario lacks the smallest semblance of logic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

A second sun is very easy to prove. A large celestial body (star) could not enter our solar system without thousands if not millions, if not billions of people noticing.

It is debunked be very simple rational thought and minor knowledge in astronomy.

All UFO's are not swamp gas by the way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

My OP was directed at pulling out stupid arguments, so that more intelligent or thought out ones can be applied..

None of your own arguments have made any sense though. And you cherry picked "arguments" on different subjects by who you to believe are "debunk fanatics" without even citing specific cases.

I mean, there have been a number of the topics you have mentioned here that were thoroughly and properly debunked with actual evidence and instead of referencing a specific one, you treat them all as the same.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, as to the point about aliens, they thing of it is that they actually do have space ships that can fly thousands of light years, technology that is basically magic to us. These aren't commies with technology similar to us; they can legitimately say "comply or we'll blow you up" and we wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hades.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your argument about aliens is fundamentally flawed due to the fact that you are using human thoughts, emotions and motivations in regards to an alien race without knowing anything about their thoughts, emotions and motivations.

Unless you are an alien.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ok. I took the bait.

Mayans - Mayans could not be spiritually or intellectually advanced people because they had human sacrifices, killed people etc..

Who ever, ever, said that? And what does that have to do with the 2012 nonsense, which is why you brought it up I assume.

My opinion on that? I'll go with the word of the actual Mayan scholars and researches.. No prophecy, it's a calendar, this is all. The Mayans were quite obviously intellectually advanced, look at the works they created that are still here! Only an idiot would argue against that.

First strawman is on fire. Next??

Response - During the Cold War, did you ever see Soviet Spies jumping up and down in New York City, threatening to blow us up if we didn't submit to them? No, they infiltrated us, a structure, from the Inside, not by external force. All Spies infiltrate from within, not through external force, why do you people think they have cover IDs? Advanced malevolent E.T.'s would know this don't you think? If they can build a spaceship that travels several thousand time the speed of light, how would they not know this?

That's because the soviets and the US were, for the most part, on equal footing. Sure, there were differences in bomber numbers (bomber gap) differences in amounts of warheads and yields, but both parties possessed the same technology or level of technology.

aliens, with the ability to safely travel to different star systems, are quite obviously superior technologically, and if the goal was an invasion or to enslave the human race, there would be no need to pussy foot around.

The simple fact that they can get here, and leave at will, shows they are far more advanced than us. there would be no need to "spy" as their technology would allow them to break any encryption, so all forms of communication would be accessible.

Response - Now yes, I agree that a lens flare is legitste thing that happens. However, you cannot get a lens flare on your freaking eyeballs to even see this second sun in the first place to go, "Oooh, let me take a picture/video of this." They have to have seen the object with their own eyes in te first place to even decide to take a photograph...

Are you referring to the countless videos and pictures people have posted, usually with a caption along the lines of "just noticed this when checking my pictures"?

Here is my response to you. What is a more logical explanation?

Dude thinks he saw something while the rest of us billions of people DON'T see this magic planet or second sun.

Isn't it safer to assume dude was mistaken?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So I've been doing some introspection over the tools used to debunk certain pieces of material by certain members here, and this is my conclusion.

Mayans - Mayans could not be spiritually or intellectually advanced people because they had human sacrifices, killed people etc..

Response - These are the same people who proudly boast about how we can ascertain these things now, because we are such perfect and enlightened beings that we know everything...Yet, we as humans now are greedy, deceptive, heartless, and selfish human beings. " We could feed a starving world with what we throw away." - Nickleback, When We Stand Together. This doesn't even scratch the surface, who the hell are You, I, or anyone to debunk the Mayans in this way. Even though we are just as cruel and misled as them, you say they can not be what you are. GTFO.

Aliens - Many people who have talked about a silent, covert takeover by extra terrestrial beings via New World Order, Illumimati, etc. "If advanced extra terrestrials were going to take over they'd just do it and not pussy-foot around..."

2nd Sun - "It's a lens flare!"

Response - Now yes, I agree that a lens flare is legitste thing that happens. However, you cannot get a lens flare on your freaking eyeballs to even see this second sun in the first place to go, "Oooh, let me take a picture/video of this." They have to have seen the object with their own eyes in te first place to even decide to take a photograph...

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They didn't have a problem attacking any other country under false-flag problem-reaction-solution. Look at 9/11, Civil War, Kony(slight example most Americans are "enraged" about this), Both World Wars and etc. thy play off of our emotions..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I would not mind citing the cases for the above remarks, however I'm on my iPhone and cant be asked to go and try and search for he threads on this P.o.s.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The Mayans was not a reference to 2012, or any prophecies.. However anytime someone mentions how intellectually advanced or spiritual they might have been someone will throw out the ritual sacrifice like it means they can't be ether of those. Not saying that they were, but you can't say they were t based on an argument like that. # we consider ourselves the most dominant species in existence, but we still murder people, eat their face off in broad daylight and etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

They didn't have a problem attacking any other country under false-flag problem-reaction-solution. Look at 9/11, Civil War, Kony(slight example most Americans are "enraged" about this), Both World Wars and etc. thy play off of our emotions..

You do realize you just completely invalidated your own stance. During the cold war we used spies because our technology levels were similar. Now we simply invade because we have superior technology. So why are the aliens with technology so advanced they make us look like stone age brutes using spies instead of invading? Thanks for disproving yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join