It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama just handed Mitt Romney the White House:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

So now you are completely recanting your claim that "The only part of his policies that one could call "Republican" or "Conservative" was his(Clinton's) support for free trade. "?

Gosh, that was a hasty retreat from a very definitive statement.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

What retreat are you talking about? Perhaps you should read what I posted again and actually make an attempt to comprehend it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Let me give you the correct image :

- Bush Becomes president
- Bush Starts a war
- Media Attacks Bush, Shows a lot of abu gharib photos and Guantanamo Bay.
- Media Shows Obama bashing bush for keeping Guantanamo bay open.

- Obama becomes president
- Obama Starts a war
- Media Attacks Obama, Shows how obama ignores the economy and launched a new war. Call him 'hussein', accuse him of being born in Kenya.
- Media Shows Romney bashing Obama for ignoring the economy and launching a new war.

- Romney becomes president
- ........ Romney starts a new war
- ........ media attacks Romney
- ........ Media promotes another candidate
- Cycle continues........

You know what i mean. You should ask your self why would the Pro War Media that said about WMDS And Lied, And then Calls Bush a liar at the end of his rule.

Its because bush was a lost card and could no longer elect him self and people were impatient with him.
Now obama is a lost card and could no longer be elected because people are now impatient with him.

Time for Romney to promise a visit to Israel when he becomes president.

Any 1 Noticed how the Only Candidate that is being Shown and High Lighted in the Media, Is Romney?
Like where did the rest go?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

What retreat are you talking about? Perhaps you should read what I posted again and actually make an attempt to comprehend it.

Well, again, you stated "The only part of his policies that one could call "Republican" or "Conservative" was his(Clinton's) support for free trade. "

And the I went on to list several other Clinton policies which were very much "Republican".

Maybe YOU need to re-read what you wrote.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
disagree 100%

if all romney does is talk about 2008, he will lose, guaranteed

he has many holes in his armor, he has many weaknesses, and obama will fully exploit them with his massive war chest

I think Obama should primarily focus on the corporate mindset that people are reacting against. It's fine being a capitalist and winning, but not a bloodthirsty, greedy maniac driven by $ signs who would sell his own mother if she turned a profit - that's what he needs to focus on.

I actually don't care who wins, the € is dead, the $ will likely follow in the next few years, and no matter who you elect their masters will dictate policy and write the script for your political screenplay to distract everyone.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

And as I argue, those other "policies" are not actually Republican... they are Globalist policies. Part of an Agenda. Not "Republican" Policies.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join