It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama just handed Mitt Romney the White House:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The republicans should have gone with Jon Huntsman.

Huntsman was my first choice but he looks too much like Mitt Romney and has almost the same plan. Romney was more popular.
edit on 11-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Why so many posts about the dog?! Seriously is this all you've got on Romney! OMG!!!! He tied his dog to the roof of his car. You think it's heartless and cruel, I bet the stupid dog loved it like Ann Romney said!

Dog's love putting their heads out the window of the car. Having him actually outside is the next best thing in dog world! Give me a break!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The American voters need to face some cold hard facts, unless the federal government drastically starts cutting back on spending we're headed to being the next Greece.

This means major cutbacks in military and social service's spending and personnel cutbacks in all departments. Also through tax breaks induce corporations to bring manufacturing jobs back to America.

I won't name any candidate to do this since most people have their minds made up but ask yourself the question will my candidate be able to get the house and senate to put aside business as usual and work together to do what is necessary to turn this country around.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Puppy-Gate.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

True. One thing is clear Obama has shown that he cannot do that! I say take a chance on the other guy

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

"All I've got"?
Not sure where you're going with that. I don't consider myself to be a gatherer of anti Romney talking points.
If you read the post you'll see why I mentioned it. I feel that people who torture dogs have a mental disorder. Don't you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Did you read my post?

I said the stupid dog probably enjoyed it!
I don't consider that torture if the stupid dog enjoyed it.

But to base your vote on what Mitt Romney's dog does is completely ignorant.
edit on 11-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by spinalremain

There are a lot of posts concerning the dog torture because it's indicative of what kind of sick man Romney is. Frankly, anyone defending it sad in my eyes. You're putting your humanity aside in favor of your political views. Romney can torture dogs, but it's ok because he will intende to keep tax cuts for the rich permanent. Just say that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

just say this, I don't consider dogs riding on cars torture! WE have completely different views on the subject and the way you are making a big deal out of this one issue shows your true colors and that your probably a member of PETA -- A leftist organization!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes. The stupid dog enjoyed it.

Because all living things love to be subjected to 80 mph wind while confined in a box, during which time you have constant diarhea.
The guy hosed of the diarhea and continued. Over and over.
So the dog must be stupid and he must have enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Because all living things love to be subjected to 80 mph wind while confined in a box, during which time you have constant diarhea.

Don't know where you are getting your sensationalized talking points but dogs love to stick their heads out of moving vehicles. Don't ya know? Do you consider that torture?

C'mon! I am done with this nonsensical issue. BTW your buddy BHO ate a dog!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by jjf3rd77

S&F

Romney DOES need to make this about Obama's economy!! Obama is a complete failure! Obama’s 2008 campaign (and ironically his 2012 campaign also) is all about blaming BUSH, so obviously this tactic works.

I think Obama has a bigger problem than what Romney says during this campaign…I think independent voters are going to send him back into obscurity for his failed leadership and business as usual first term.

I don't know if Romney can deliver like Scott Walker has but I sure as hell know Obama can't and won't!

edit on 10-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

the republican party is the complete failure, they care about getting elected, they don't give a damn about the people of america. the republicans costs the taxpayers billions in higher interest rates when they stalled on raising the debt ceiling last fall, this was on money already spent, that the republicans didn't want to pay back. the republicans wanted and almost voted for america to default just like lehman bros. did. they can't wait to make this country a right-wing corporation answering only to the wealthy. let's get the republican 5 yr.olds out of congress, so some work can get done on this economy.

Your joking right? Nearly every campaign the dems pull out all of the mud slinging and scare tactics and lie through their teeth to get into office and then follow through on almost none of it. But the rep's only care about getting elected? Its funny how being a party line voter can warp your perspective of things.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I am not a PETA member.

One does not to be affiliated with PETA to see that this behavior is not normal. This isn't subjective. Trapping your own dog to a roof for 12 hours while the dog is visibly sick and in severe discomfort is abusive and wrong. Wemre supposed to love and respect our pets or we shouldn't have them. This is hardly a radical leftist idea.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Your joking right? Nearly every campaign the dems pull out all of the mud slinging and scare tactics and lie through their teeth to get into office and then follow through on almost none of it.

The Dog comments on this thread prove your points very well sir.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

But eating a dog is part of the culture so its ok for Obama to do so. Seriously why are you making such a big deal out of this. This has nothing to do with anything!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I dont agree with eating dog first off. There are plenty of animals to eat other than what was bred to be domestic pet.

1- obama was a child
2- obama did not kill the animal
3- obama did not even order the dish

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's obvious....puppy-gate has already derailed this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by jjf3rd77

"All I've got"?
Not sure where you're going with that. I don't consider myself to be a gatherer of anti Romney talking points.
If you read the post you'll see why I mentioned it. I feel that people who torture dogs have a mental disorder. Don't you?

If he went out and tortured the dog I would be on board with you. And if the dog had not liked it I am sure it would have been barking and going nuts and they would have gotten it inside or other people would have went nuts when the stopped for gas. People load their animals in the belly of aircraft or put them in the back of pickup trucks. How is this any different? As he stated. Is this all you have?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheTardis

I don't want to derail the thread with the dog stuff.
I apologize and will end it here on my behalf. It is clear that those defending the actions will never give in. That's fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
See what's happening here?

Economic issues?
Nope.
Unemployment issues?
Nope.
Foreign policy issues?
Nope.

Just back and forth.

"You put a dog in a carrier!"