It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hendrix!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hey guys!
i forgot about this song for a while but then it came to me!

i know its long,but IS GOOD!!
hendrix rocks!!!

hope it works
hope you enjoy!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing , not really feeling it =/

I think hendrix way overrated , but the masses get the last word lol. Some even said best guitarist , i say *puke*

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

what guitarists do you enjoy?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I happen to be a huge fan of Hendrix. I'm not going to jump down your throat though. Everybody has their own tastes. Hendrix could have been the greatest guitarist of his era, but that's not the total deal about his music anyway. For fans, it's all about the depth and the soul of his music. It's very rare to hear somebody put as much heart into their music as Hendrix.

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
- Jimi Hendrix

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What, no video of his version of the national anthem? That guy was way ahead of his time as a guitarist. I can only imagine how he would sound today if he were still alive.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Henrix is awsome.
You should listen to some of his songs from the "Band Of Gypsies album".

-Machine Gun
-Who Knows
are Just a couple, but there are some great songs on that album that you never hear.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
My mom got me into Hendrix when I was about 14-years-old. For the next six or seven years I listened to nothing else. He's a god to me. On top of everything else, he was using sounds, such as feedback, in ways no one had ever imagined. As a kid, he would try to imitate cartoon sound effects on his guitar. So he was experimenting with different sounds from basically Day 1. It would obviously serve him well later.

new topics

top topics

join