It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAFTH the Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Years ago I found this website on the net. It's about an alien that channels through a girl in Wisconsin. He's supposed to be looking exactly like a grey, but he's more of the color of a caucasian human.

Of course I don't know if it's ture or not. So in no way am I going to say without a doubt that this is true or false. To deny ignorance is to find out obvious faults, or obvious evidence and base your conclusion on that. And I've actually talked to the best friend (who is also the webmaster of the site below) of the person that allegedly channels the Alien. But I thought it would be a fun topic to discuss.

members.aol.com...

There is a FAQ there also, and there was a forum where people could've asked questions. It's closed now though. But the archives should still be online.

Check it out people!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I didn't see any little laughing smiley faces inserted in your post, so I gotta think you're serious about this. Sorry, but IMO the story and the website just seem rediculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting...but just the first two questions have this (or something like it) in the answer...

"For many reasons, some of which I cannot go into details now."

Which pretty much SCREAMS hoax... And this is two for two, so I think I'll stop right there, hehe....

Interesting story though, very creative... The fact that one of the girls is deep into UFO lore is also a giveaway...as there is a lot of Lear's idea in her description of the "source" etc. (That and she's probably a Charmed fan, hehe...)

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good story, childish colors used on site, kinda funny. Can't say much more about this. Well it definately gave a smile for a minute

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok, I wasn't joking. And of course the site looks childish.

The webmaster of the site also wrote a book. "The Secret War"

You can find the whole book here.

Hoax or not, it's still interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some common answers....

When asked where he was from...

If I told you, you would not know where I was speaking of anyways. If I said the name (which he has not attempted to translate, since he saw no real use for doing so), you would say, "'Where is that at?" Then I would tell you amongst which stars, and still that would make no sense, since these are stars that have yet to be seen. Then still it would make no sense, so it's not really important."

Others...

That is something I cannot speak of fully, yet.

There are languages to say who we are, it is not one that we have tried to translate the thought into human language though."

When asked:
"Cafth, please solve for n: P (n14)= 30c (n-1,3)"
no solution was forthcoming...when this should have been fairly easy for a being who can traverse millions of light years...when it was even then explained why Bob asked, it still wasn't answered...(the best solution for the girls would have been to post it on a mathematics board or something, get the answer, then have Cafth say the answer
, and really tweak Bob's curiousity, hehe...)

Even more evasion...

Interesting question, unfortunately that's something that I have never had to look into. I could find out that information, but there are so many other pressing issues that I'm here for, time is of the essence

There is a lot more to be said about this topic, but the majority of it cannot be disclosed at this point.

I'm sorry but I cannot speak about it much further then that right now."

And on and on, and on.....I think you get the picture... (unless of course, you get the book!
suckers!)

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yep i see Gazrok,

There is no way in hell for anyone to beleive this.

Cafth: "I don't eat meat, my teeth are not meant to eat meat with. But I can eat products of animals, I'm not hurting the animal in doing this. Milk is almost the same as honey, but with honey you are taking away the poor animals food."

He has teeth but they are not meant to eat meat with?
This is just silly im laughing at some of these answers!

Also...

Eleanor: What can we do to sharpen our discernment, about them, and the sources of information that are coming out now, concerning earth changes, political situations, alien groups, etc..?

Cafth: "My best advice is to become more spiritual, all around. Once you do this, you are able to open your spiritual eyes and see more easily what is not right. Make yourself stronger in this area, and all things will follow as they should."

Why would being spiritual help with any sort of political situation?Or even earth changes.

A load of crap again if this was real they wouldnt charge for a book on this, and they would want to tell everyone, write to newspapers/tv stations get out all the information as much as possible for free!

Another hoax to add to the list.

new topics

top topics

join