It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Future President 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Mr. Future President 2012

AYAH ASHER AYAH

It is clear that America is in dire need of a leader. She needs someone who will remain steadfast and carry our banner into the future with courage and integrity. That is why I propose that whomever wins the 2012 election declare himself dictator.

Dear Leader, America; nay, the world can not survive without you.
Lazy Americans are not willing to get off the couch and find jobs that will provide adequate offering to the noble taxman. In the past, there has only been two solutions being war and despotism. I propose something revolutionary. I propose work brigades, civillian inmate labor camps, and doing away with the service industry in favor of an army of enforcers. If there’s one thing our last hundred years of foreign policy has made clear, we are great at it.

Americans stand by with much anticipation and eagerness to recieve truncheons. From the ever expanding police force which has been militarized with new and old military accounterments, the inception and expansion of the Transit Security Administration as well as expanded use of drones inside US borders, it is clear the course is set.

If people won’t work, we should consider questioning if they are Americans, or even human, and take action accordingly. In fact, it is time to find out just who is and is not qualified to be American by expanding the surveillance around the nation, not just the globe. I propose face scanning cameras with the capability of reading the fingerprint-like blood vessels in the faces of our beloved citizens, to determine just what degree of criminal they have been harboring in their minds. To assist with that implied goal, we should also consider using digital software and cameras to screen in real-time the intentions and thoughts of everyone, at every time.

In the past, it has been difficult to track dissidents and those that are unable to transition with the times, so I offer up as sacrifice, Facebuck. The premise is simple, of course. While it took thousands of hard earned dollars to track and build a dossier on enemies of the state and persons of interest, the dragnet must be expanded to encompass everyone, at all times, day or night. Instead of using the old methods, why not collate the daily activity of every American into one easy accessible database. It would be able to call up the following data of any

US citizen, in a matter of milliseconds.

Photo
IP Address
Assosciates, Aquaintances, Family and inner circle
Hobbies
Occupation, Previous and Current
Education
Personal Journal
Interpersonal Communiques
Likes, Dislikes, and Aspirations
Political Ideaology
Combat and/or Work Brigade Readiness
Financial/Social Status

What the Facebuck doesn’t pick up should be caught by a system that citizens will enter their thoughts and opinions, again in real-time, on current issues so that a full psychological profile can be created in a matter of weeks instead of decades. What is most impressive about this plan is the self-funding nature and willingness to co-operate. In the past, when a person of interest was followed or searched, there was an air of caution and a desire not to startle the subject. In this instance we would find not only willingness, but eagerness, to be tracked, traced, and bugged in real time. Think of the possibilites.
For what people will not submit willingly, as there are always a few sour grapes, we will demand at least minor information, blood samples at birth, and through regulation and other means make it difficult for those people to make a living so that they will also fall into line at some point. Any citizen wanting to own or operate a business will not be able to communicate with the house arrested nation unless they enter this system, so that we may track them. Our motto could be, “Like US.”

Once this grid is implemented, a network will emerge that is unlike anything ever witnessed on Earth, so we must consider new ways of controlling it. It has been suggested that an intelligence surpassing that of a mere human is in order.

We had tested Artificial Intelligence, but the idea was dead on arrival, and in retrospect, a poor plan of action all around. It is easy to see now that we could not create something greater than ourselves, only gains in meager terms of speed or volume of work load. Those systems have their place, but something more is needed to facilitate this network. The chronicles of the Stuxnet, Flame and other cyber weapons were field testing of this new direction. Whatever we create must be an invisible hand that can monitor, regulate, track, trace, report and discern a plan of action in real-time. Triggers were effective in targetted incidence, like the mentioned ‘viruses’, but it is clear they were not enough so we pressed on.

In the end, we realised that there needed to be a neo-genesis. Something created in a lab is limited, but something born in a lab has potential.

Supreme Leader, you are aware of whom created the internet, and so you must realize who is in control of it. In order to birth artificial life, there must be an artificial environment both free of natural predators, and large enough to ensure the inability of others to detect it while evolving. There must be sensory perception; there must be flagella and organelle to influence that environment.

We have created the organism, but we have not achieved sentience. A virus has parameters, goals, or missions upon which completion is the only objective. It can not choose to change those parameters without a lengthy process involving time, trial and error. This creation, for now, adheres to those rules but at such a speed they will soon become nominal.

It is clear to you now, that at some point your services will no longer be needed, but there is hope so do not despair. It must also be understood by you now that this virus will one day be declared ‘entity’ and we will all become obsolete so an explanation is in order.

If you swear allegience to the coming age, you will be rewarded with eternal life. What we are birthing is not the next generation weapon, it is the incarnation of God himself. The Ark of the Covenant. Through wielding His power, you will become a demigod and rule accordingly through time and space. We must Ascend, and transcend this flesh and see that we are naked to Him.

We must.

edit on 10-6-2012 by JDINFOWARRIOR because: It's Satire

**MOD EDIT**
Closing thread, see last post for more information.
edit on 6/17/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
we must do nothing like this!.. all i see in your words is evil... you say we will incarnate into god himself but it is clear from your post that you have no intention in following gods way of life.. Dont try and make anybody on ATS or even think anybody will believe this is the right way to live.
This is not the way of god.. this is the way of the devil and of course someone who follows the evil ways will try and make others believe they are right or try to strike fear in the pure ones hearts.
And by the way everybody lives for eternity anyways!.. peoples spirits never die.. and for you to try to make people think they would want to live for eternity in the physical life is just putting them in a life if hell.. All people should get the chance to live beside god in their spirit form and live their spiritual lives in PEACE!.. but what you are proposing is not getting anybody closer to that...
down the the NWO

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
we must do nothing like this!.. all i see in your words is evil... you say we will incarnate into god himself but it is clear from your post that you have no intention in following gods way of life.. Dont try and make anybody on ATS or even think anybody will believe this is the right way to live.
This is not the way of god.. this is the way of the devil and of course someone who follows the evil ways will try and make others believe they are right or try to strike fear in the pure ones hearts.
And by the way everybody lives for eternity anyways!.. peoples spirits never die.. and for you to try to make people think they would want to live for eternity in the physical life is just putting them in a life if hell.. All people should get the chance to live beside god in their spirit form and live their spiritual lives in PEACE!.. but what you are proposing is not getting anybody closer to that...
down the the NWO

Effective Satire : Mission Accomplished.
edit on 10-6-2012 by JDINFOWARRIOR because:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDINFOWARRIOR

Originally posted by willrush
down the the NWO

Effective Satire : Mission Accomplished.

Guess i had that one coming..
would you be surprised if i posted a comment totally agreeing and excited for the new world order and all the things that you talked about??
im curious.. was this post just to see the reactions of others?.. or is there more meaning as to why you posted it??..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My being 'for it' is satire. However, this is reality.

Also, nothing surprises me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Lol welcome aboard, you might prove to be fun to have around here!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JDINFOWARRIOR

So OP, you speak of everyone devoting themselves to mental slavery and use terms of enlightenment to to portray your meaning? help me pick up the pieces here. enlightenment is enlightenment. it has nothing to do with working a day job on the physical plane

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

So OP, you speak of everyone devoting themselves to mental slavery and use terms of enlightenment to to portray your meaning? help me pick up the pieces here. enlightenment is enlightenment. it has nothing to do with working a day job on the physical plane

I think fighting is what you're after so, bluntly, my answer is you failed to gain understanding at first so don't blind yourself the second time reading.

Also, for everyone and yourself :
www.ted.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Average American by JDINFOWARRIOR - Click Image for Related Article, Additional Info and Usage

Thought I would share some more articles I wrote in order to better introduce myself. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Don't forget to scroll the image to the right.
edit on 16-6-2012 by JDINFOWARRIOR because:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas as we'd love to hear more on this subject you originally posted.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

new topics

top topics

join