It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TED X video i believe my fellow ats members will enjoy as much as i have.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ive watched this video a few times over the past few months and understand this guys words a little more each time. we atsers get caught up so much in the material proof of the other when we so often overlook our own experiences, experiences wich could be just the evidence we have been searching for all along.

John Hodgman: Aliens, love -- where are they? | Video on TED.com

www.ted.com...

TED Talks Humorist John Hodgman rambles through a new story about aliens, physics, time, space and the way all of these somehow contribute to a sweet, perfect memory of falling in love.

sorry if i didnt embed it right ive never done it, either way to anyone interested, enjoy.

have a good one my friends.

edit on 10-6-2012 by pryed -eyed-one because: wrong url

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

The Ted Story Video above

edit on 10-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i searched for it and this is the url for the video

www.ted.com...

havent watched it... yet!.. but am going too.. i like hearing many TED talks.. some are very inspirational

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
thank you sirs for reposting the vid,i knew something was wrong, i fixed it now

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry I did not find this very helpful in learning something new about aliens. The speaker is known as a humorist, and yes he was funny at times, but people who say aliens don't exist are really aliens wearing masks?

My experience with TED videos is they are pretty scientific and in depth. The thread title is a little vague, however please don't take offence, there were some humorous moments.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
but people who say aliens don't exist are really aliens wearing masks?

i didnt watch it yet, and so i could be wrong with this inference,,,,, but im guessing he meant someone who denies the possibility of alien life on other planets,,, only need to look in the mirror to prove the existence of possibility of life on planets,,,,, if there is life on other planets what would you be to it..... alien?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Is a humourist just a polite way of saying "Crap Comedian" ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
dont think anyone was discrediting the existence of ets, just pointing out that there may be other ways of paying attention to how they could be influensing the individual person.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

This was excellent. Thank you for sharing!

I am officiating a wedding for some dear-friends soon, and was great in inspiring what to say during the ceremony.

new topics

top topics

join