It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi there! My name is Chris B and I'm the victim of the most messed up thing ever. A lifetime of mental and physical abuse in a world that appears as a friggin game from my perspective. I'm satan and the beast of revelations in my spare time but that doesn't mean I'm bad. Apparently it's friggin bizarro world where everyone thinks they're good and are a collective of friggin abusers pretending to be good decent beings for some wacked out reason while I sit here wondering wtf is going on and what's taken to throwing a cross over my head and showing how it's apparently easy for osmething to take control of a persons bodily functions in a very interesting times game that probably has to do with stopping time, stimulating the bladder, and other things with implants or something to really freak a person out. It's so messed up but you can't help but laugh and want to cry at the same time because they'll walk women past ya then seem upon first contact to almost scramble ones vision and make it hard to look at them. I seen of these things before and usually they look like bunny godesses sent from heaven to scramble your mind. anyways so ya i'm the most evil son of a bitch you'll ever meet but since i'm not really i just have to be puppeted, violated, poisoned, provoked, made fun of etc. It's sad because after 35 years of the canadian child, youth, adult abuse network I kind of just want to leave as I listen to "I ran, Irans o far away..."" I couldn't get away.... blah blah blah! If I left i'd go to egypt of japan and most likely japan first because they have interesting things in the chicken there too I suspect. But anyways so I'm the most evil, tried to be cast upon into the role of true evil the credit takin t IHS for brains god good then back into well we want you vanish into hell and disappear cause you speak the truth about canada and hurt their pride... kind of like how in the language freakshow game of reality once you experience it you see how rainbows and the word gay being used by certain groups have a MASSIVE effect on people's lives and existences. I guess they're not just words and sound waves to some people...???

just curious... but is it a slingshot maneuver ? ear ? or the system lord bahl in the bottomless pit... who knows but man does this world really mess a person up. Kind of wish I didn't hoot that gas as a kid with aaron... well not really it's kind of amazing to see how messed up the world is and how so many connections can be made between things in plain site and just never seeing it all as there's so many god damned distractions... even saying that makes me feel like there's something i'm not seeing at this very moment... lol

just saying hi 19 to go lol

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisB76728

Hi. Um, . . . . welcome. It sure looks like you have much to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting introduction! I'm looking forward to reading your experiences. Just one word of advice for future posts. ATS is watching closely at threads/posts that may violate the T&C. The way your intro was written kind of gives a vibe that you may get a warning in the future. (Just saying)
edit on 10-6-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

From your introduction I perceive that you have suffered much....and you are trying the best way you can to heal.

You are not satan...and in my intuition I feel that you are a good person.

I look forward to what you have to say in the future.

new topics

top topics

join