It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are UFO believers ridiculed so much?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Thanks for sending me an email on you replied to my post?
I assume you were desparate for a reply?

You ask about documentaries? (NON UFO)
I kinda gave an example in my post?

Type in national geographic,discovery channel,history,outer space,the universe,ocean sea turtles,etc..

You also ask why I dont have cable?
Loss for words here.?
This does not even need explaining!
Stuff a few dollars in a envelope and mail it to me so I can have cable.
LOL

I just dont watch TV.
Has nothing to do with the OP's thread

As we cant detect life on othere plantets,,,we dont have the tech yet ,you agree its possible though?

Hey ,look 50 years back in the past?
Huh?(back at ya)
We have not even started yet on the search.so to speak with our tech now and what we can pick up/decipher.
We are just starting.

Bumbed or wishfull thinking on my part?
Give me a break!

I work to and dont think of ET's 24/7 or walk around grave yards at night.

I gave my opinionion here,and no need to email me if you reply, when you float away why I dont have cable tv?
Kinda blows it?

DO NOT EMAIL ME.

LilDudeissocool DO NOT EMAIL ME!

Bumbed huh?

Go "quest for fire" some place else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 13-6-2012 by MollyMN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hello

Clearly the reason for the subject not being taken seriously is due to sites like this full of psychos and narks jerking each other off, maybe mailing a pretty lady or two and obviously crashing and burning, thanks for the entertainment but then you wonder why at a party you say "hey I reckon UFO's are real " and you get laughed at-come on we're in the nut club and this thread makes it pretty obvious.

Sadly, throughout history there have been many undoubted (well founded) and well documented accounts of very odd stuff happening, from Nasa ISS feeds and stilted commentary to jet intercepts radar tracked with stuff clearly under some kind of intelligent control witnessed by hundreds of people-so it is real, certainly more real than "God" in my view, but such a tiny amount of documentary evidence does get obfuscated by vast quantities of confabulation.

20 years ago all the jets in East Africa where diverted due to a large Purple orb about the size of Rhode Island making its way down the Somali Seaboard-it took off toward madagascar at 17000 miles per hour-the guy that reported it has recently retired as Heathrow Director (i/c ATIS/NATS) and is the opposite of a fruit loop. So you gotta figure there's something to it.

it would be nice if we could collectively collborate somehow, but all we seem to be good at is factionalising, even in the search for truth we are undermined by our brothers.

Now if you don't mind I'm off to watch this cable Documentary by Fox News about how Elvis was a Reptillian and a fraud.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

Ofcourse we know what flying fish are, the point I was making was they didn't then like we don't know about a lot of aerial phenomenon these days.

If you can prove to me and a lot of dedicated people in this field of Ufology what say these things are then your ahead of most:
www.martinshough.com...
www.martinshough.com...
www.hessdalen.org...

That's just a tiny amount cases as what I know of still have no explanation.
I'm no expert in this field but I bet their is a few on ATS that are, also I don't come on ATS to improve my grammer. I come here for healthy discussion unlike you, your not a English teacher are you?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Very well put.

People don’t care about anything important else except their everyday life so it is an easy task to be controlled by the media etc.

Also what amuses me is while people accept the possibility of extraterrestrials, at the same time they don’t accept the idea of aliens coming to earth.
You see they believe that what man is capable off in 2012 is a universal barrier.

So, if we cannot travel in stars now, because we haven’t figure it out yet, no one else has or should do it in the future. And if a civilization is let’s say 10.000 years ahead of us, they can’t do it because WE cant do it now!

What a closed minded belief indeed…

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
when it comes to the critics who scoff and ridicule without actually investigating, considering or being open to the possibilities - I think it stems from being raised in a society groomed to think this way.

the earth is flat.
the wright brothers are crazy.
_________ - is impossible because or science says so.

If it's similar to something you've seen in a movie that a writer imagined for a script....then it couldn't possibly happen in real life and to think otherwise is delusional.... /sarcasm.

EDIT: I just realized this thread is like 9 pages and everything I just said has basically already been said.

oh well, my 2 cents even if others share it!
edit on 14-6-2012 by Sampire because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by Sampire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by barmyfluid

OK, not on drugs. You sure are mad as a box of frogs then.

My blind faith, what? Do you mean to see it as totally believable that our understanding of ourselves, our environment and our application of technology is ever shifting, and the future, if we have a long enough one, will yield even more "impossibilities" - then yes.

"the laws of space travel". These "laws" are based on our current understanding. And the best bits are under wraps

Where did I even mention being a UFO believer or alien believer? The thing is, I have seen a UFO. It was an object that was flying and unidentifiable to anyone that saw it.

I said that the possibility of the existence of aliens is something to consider, something that having a closed mind probably stops you from doing, but hey, we are the be all and end all aren't we, so no need to bother.

Go back to not speculating.

edit on 12-6-2012 by barmyfluid because: (no reason given)

I am mad? at whom? I rather do the drug part than be mad.

"Ever shifting"??

There's no shifting buddy. Only recycling. The problem with you and the rest of the UFOers is: you don't realize modern technology is regurgitating ideas just slightly different so your sheeple descendants blindly assume MAN's tech-know how is moving forward. Its obvious you haven't left the circus.

The laws of space travel are pretty simple. Don't see why ,its hard for you to accept them. And mind you they don't freakin change with time nor distance. Meaning they are same for Every freakin Being.

Space is Space, here, or 50 million light years away. Its doesn't get easier in one corner and stays "impossible " in the rest.

Talking about being hopeless romantic.

That's what all you UFOers typically are: delusional romantics.

And your UFO that you apparently saw was a UFO to ignorant (and that includes myself) 'ol YOU. Why? Cause you didn't design/construct the freaking flying object. All UFO's are made on earth by man. Whether its a prank or military craft , its freakin made here by us. Which is my point I have been trying to make and you purposely continue to ignore your given right of having LOGIC.

Who cares about the existence of aliens. You are just hoping ,just throwing it out there to see if one day in your very short pathetic life you mite see it come true. Did I mention you are hopelessly romantic . ? Yep

I will always be "not speculating" . Laugh all you want, that's all you do to mask your insecurities.

"What's stupid is your English skills?" you reponded to RAY1990 above, well erm, just let you know, the word is might, (above) unless you are talking about a small arthropod?

You are talking out of your rectum. You don't have to be the designer or constructor of something to be able to recognise it.
As for insecurities, well I'm at peace with the notion, or dare I say it, the very real chance that we ain't top of the pile. I think you are in for a bit of a shock sunbeam.

Anyway, I concur that technology is continually recycling to a point, but it is also shifting and being newly realised. That is obvious isn't it?

So Giodano, what are you doing on a site like ATS? Especially with your worldview that is so narrow that it can't be measured.

You nonUFO'er you.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

Ignorance. People grow up being brainswashed that UFO believers are crazy.

I get having a healthy debate about it, I get not personally believing it... but UFO believers aren't any different than scientists or laymen who follow budding theories.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Mr Brüno, Something tells me that you have never seen a real orb craft...if you had, you would not be so angry due to the positive effects of seeing one.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

That's right wonderful Zeta, I'm freakin pist that I haven't experienced one.

Does it really matter,,,,really? Honestly,, so what if I see an orbi?

So what if is see a ufo with lights or no light or with funny gay shapes?

It doesn't matter what I see. The question You and the rest continue to ignore is :

Why do you assume its freaking alien origin?!?!

I'll tell you ,,Because of the millions of unwanted alien movies and watching too much crap on your black box called the TV.

I'll say it again . Eyewitness accounts,photos,videos, whatever you people provide(or gather) as information: is not considered alien evidence(PROOF). The only ,, ONLY,, proof is if some massive alien craft is parked above time square and stays still for 30 days(day and night). That's proof. Nothing !,,, nothing on youtube is considered proof.

Please try to let that sink in.

And I am not mad. I'm passionate but not mad.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Ofcourse we know what flying fish are, the point I was making was they didn't then like we don't know about a lot of aerial phenomenon these days.

If you can prove to me and a lot of dedicated people in this field of Ufology what say these things are then your ahead of most:
www.martinshough.com...
www.martinshough.com...
www.hessdalen.org...

That's just a tiny amount cases as what I know of still have no explanation.
I'm no expert in this field but I bet their is a few on ATS that are, also I don't come on ATS to improve my grammer. I come here for healthy discussion unlike you, your not a English teacher are you?

Bro please improve your grammar and your avatar.

Let's clarify something. Flying fish don't actually fly per'se. They skip then glide.

Now back to your meaningless links.

First two were studies done by a very subjective individual,, Martin Shough?,,, Whatever ,, he can believe and try to associate natural phenomena/unexplained and attempt to make connection with ET influence.

The third?? Well its Norway. I don't know if you ever been to Scandinavia or the British isles but every day on the radio or on tv someone is claiming to see bright colorful UFO's (day and night)..hilarious

If you want to believe and morph that belief into factual evidence;If you want take a study and conclude the authentication of alien influence in some UFO claims as concrete. Go right ahead. Fantasy is a terrible thing.

And a bit of advice.. NO ONE is an expert . NO ONE. No one here on ATS,youtube or other sites. You won't find anything factual in the internet. And there is no such thing as UFology either. Its all made up stuff. Humans love doing that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Why do you show up on most UFO and ET threads to debunk them? Who cares that much about something they don't believe in? Do you feel you are doing mankind a favor by trying to change people's minds on them?
Doesn't your order have better things to do?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
UFO's exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't believe that you are delusional.

There are hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence, here is the best one:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The US Air Force admitted they had captured a downed UFO!!!!!!! They came out and talked about it. Then they changed their story.

I'm sorry, but if you think air force majors, many of whom are engineers, can't tell the difference between a 40ft diameter metal disk and weather balloon made of fabric YOU ARE THE GULLIBLE ONES. It was a COVERUP. Yes, they happen.

On July 8th 1947 the headlines of Roswell Daily Record reported:

RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region. The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

And it follows logically that if there was one saucer there was likely and logically more, and since that first coverup they all have been covered up.

Why? Well, the government makes itself feel better by saying it didn't want the public to panic, but actually it just wanted to keep all the new technology secret, and if feared people would look to the aliens for guidance if they were altruistic. Also, religions feared a loss of power since the aliens weren't in mans image - but really the exsistence of aliens of higher intelligence is not proof that God doesn't exist - from what I can see.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OK, not on drugs. You sure are mad as a box of frogs then.

My blind faith, what? Do you mean to see it as totally believable that our understanding of ourselves, our environment and our application of technology is ever shifting, and the future, if we have a long enough one, will yield even more "impossibilities" - then yes.

"the laws of space travel". These "laws" are based on our current understanding. And the best bits are under wraps

Where did I even mention being a UFO believer or alien believer? The thing is, I have seen a UFO. It was an object that was flying and unidentifiable to anyone that saw it.

I said that the possibility of the existence of aliens is something to consider, something that having a closed mind probably stops you from doing, but hey, we are the be all and end all aren't we, so no need to bother.

Go back to not speculating.

edit on 12-6-2012 by barmyfluid because: (no reason given)

I am mad? at whom? I rather do the drug part than be mad.

"Ever shifting"??

There's no shifting buddy. Only recycling. The problem with you and the rest of the UFOers is: you don't realize modern technology is regurgitating ideas just slightly different so your sheeple descendants blindly assume MAN's tech-know how is moving forward. Its obvious you haven't left the circus.

The laws of space travel are pretty simple. Don't see why ,its hard for you to accept them. And mind you they don't freakin change with time nor distance. Meaning they are same for Every freakin Being.

Space is Space, here, or 50 million light years away. Its doesn't get easier in one corner and stays "impossible " in the rest.

Talking about being hopeless romantic.

That's what all you UFOers typically are: delusional romantics.

And your UFO that you apparently saw was a UFO to ignorant (and that includes myself) 'ol YOU. Why? Cause you didn't design/construct the freaking flying object. All UFO's are made on earth by man. Whether its a prank or military craft , its freakin made here by us. Which is my point I have been trying to make and you purposely continue to ignore your given right of having LOGIC.

Who cares about the existence of aliens. You are just hoping ,just throwing it out there to see if one day in your very short pathetic life you mite see it come true. Did I mention you are hopelessly romantic . ? Yep

I will always be "not speculating" . Laugh all you want, that's all you do to mask your insecurities.

"What's stupid is your English skills?" you reponded to RAY1990 above, well erm, just let you know, the word is might, (above) unless you are talking about a small arthropod?

You are talking out of your rectum. You don't have to be the designer or constructor of something to be able to recognise it.
As for insecurities, well I'm at peace with the notion, or dare I say it, the very real chance that we ain't top of the pile. I think you are in for a bit of a shock sunbeam.

Anyway, I concur that technology is continually recycling to a point, but it is also shifting and being newly realised. That is obvious isn't it?

So Giodano, what are you doing on a site like ATS? Especially with your worldview that is so narrow that it can't be measured.

You nonUFO'er you.

You UFOers love telling me I'm "in for a shocker",or ,, "just wait and see"...PM me when it happens,,lol.. You assume we aren't on top of the pyramid. I have never made such a notion. Nor do I care. So I don't understand your complaint(s).

Prove me wrong that I am talking out of my rectum. Don't only bitch about it.

And yes , if you didn't design or weren't part of the design-build process ; How on earth would you know what you are look at. Assuming its obviously something new and unique and decade ahead of the technology curve. Understand?

Newly Realised?You must be british or an aussie(americans use "realized"). So it makes sense why you are so delusioned by alien mythology.

Technically No ,, technology is not being Newly realized. Yes the materials are different ,mainly for cost and consumer feedback,,but its the same crap. Add human's lack of memory and one(elite) could easily take a dozen generation for a long roller coaster ride.

To answer your 2nd to last and only good question: I am here to eliminate blind faith,hope and imagination(not entirely,but close). And restore LOGIC as the only proponent to an actual future=The desired future we all once thought was one day going to arrive. Which it hasn't.

Do I believe in UFO's. Of course. What I don't believe is no "being(s)" in the cosmos is capable of space travel. And since humans can't and won't ever accomplish space travel, we would never find another species that probably could accomplish(hypothetically speaking). And being the host planet would suck major ass. Trust me being alone is the golden way,, only way. So if I am wrong we are screwed, which I doubt, so the ufo's you all see are man made by certified professionals or prankster. Both which are human.

All the best

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
UFO's exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't believe that you are delusional.

There are hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence, here is the best one:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The US Air Force admitted they had captured a downed UFO!!!!!!! They came out and talked about it. Then they changed their story.

I'm sorry, but if you think air force majors, many of whom are engineers, can't tell the difference between a 40ft diameter metal disk and weather balloon made of fabric YOU ARE THE GULLIBLE ONES. It was a COVERUP. Yes, they happen.

On July 8th 1947 the headlines of Roswell Daily Record reported:

RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region. The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

And it follows logically that if there was one saucer there was likely and logically more, and since that first coverup they all have been covered up.

Why? Well, the government makes itself feel better by saying it didn't want the public to panic, but actually it just wanted to keep all the new technology secret, and if feared people would look to the aliens for guidance if they were altruistic. Also, religions feared a loss of power since the aliens weren't in mans image - but really the exsistence of aliens of higher intelligence is not proof that God doesn't exist - from what I can see.

So let me get this strait. You believe some parts from the government's(military) story and other parts you don't. How do you know when they are pulling your chain. Is it always the first or 2nd time they try to change the story. How do you know the first skit wasn't hog wash too?

UFO's do exist!!!!!!!!!

BUT NONE OF IT IS ALIEN DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn the difficulties of space travel please. Stop watching these BS sites. Jesus man,,, you are losing it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Just a general question which has always bugged me.

Why are those of us who believe in UFO's ridiculed and scoffed at so much, by governments, Mainstream media etc?

However a person can go to church every day and be considered a devoted Christian. Now this is not a dig at religion or anything from it. It it just really boils my blood that we can be laughed at yet the USA's motto is 'In God We Trust'

Religion has been allowed to seep into most societies for hundreds of years and it's influence and power runs deep through the educational and ruling establishments of most nations. Ironically those early sightings of UFOs may have been attributed to whatever gods people believed in back in ancient days.

UFOs are simply things in the sky someone cannot identify. However the wider subject of a belief in these objects coming from another planet is ridiculed because the whole subject has been sidelined as paranormal and as ridiculous as the belief in ghosts, goblins and fairies. Whilst a lot of people are quietly interested in what the whole UFO phenomenon is about, the crazy outlandish views by more vocal individuals leaves the subject open to ridicule. A couple of thousand years ago these people would have been treated differently because of the lack of scientific knowledge of our species. They may have even been the catalysts to what we now know as religions

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Why do you show up on most UFO and ET threads to debunk them? Who cares that much about something they don't believe in? Do you feel you are doing mankind a favor by trying to change people's minds on them?
Doesn't your order have better things to do?

My order??

I am a one man show and I do not want any type of following or gratitude. I don't worship a single thing and I have no blind-faith in anything.
Understand?

I participate in all types of threads. When I encounter a misleading or interesting title,I read it and I give a bit of my abundant logic to the much needed thread(s). And that's my motive. To add logic to these ideas filled with blind faith, hope, and way too much imagination. Its not my fault you people have gone off the rails.

All I care about is logic. Pure logic. And shouting "aliens exist!!!" Is an ignorant statement.

I am here to shake your tree a bit. Why ,,,you can't handle it. You're telling me you're that insecure?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So let me get this strait. You believe some parts from the government's(military) story and other parts you don't. How do you know when they are pulling your chain. Is it always the first or 2nd time they try to change the story. How do you know the first skit wasn't hog wash too?

Learn the difficulties of space travel please. Stop watching these BS sites. Jesus man,,, you are losing it.

Yes, I believe the truth came out the first day, and then higher ups decided to cover it up. Is that so hard to fathom? We see that everyday in families, companies - someone wants to tell the truth about something and someone wants to hide it. An everyday human experience. You present a false dichotomy - that we either have to believe all or nothing the government tells us. Of course there is an inbetween. One with your educational background should not use such flawed logic.

If they were lying about the first day where was the motivation? What were they trying to accomplish?

Space travel is hard? Sure, but we can send people up to the space station for months. The difficulties are overcome with a little technology.

It was only a few hundred years ago people thought sailing around the world was impossible! You can't do it, the world is flat! You are crazy, it is impossible!

150 years ago poeple thought it was crazy, impossible to fly. 100 years ago people thought it was crazy, impossible to go to the moon. All solved with technology.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I participate in all types of threads. When I encounter a misleading or interesting title,I read it and I give a bit of my abundant logic to the much needed thread(s). And that's my motive. To add logic to these ideas filled with blind faith, hope, and way too much imagination. Its not my fault you people have gone off the rails.

All I care about is logic. Pure logic. And shouting "aliens exist!!!" Is an ignorant statement.

I am here to shake your tree a bit. Why ,,,you can't handle it. You're telling me you're that insecure?

I can handle it - I just don't like to see people lying. You say you are here to debunk illogical threads - yet I see from your post history you only focus on ET's or UFO's - and not much else. Aren't there any other topics that are illogical? Or are UFO's and ET's special for you?
edit on 14-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There remains a lot of unknowns and a lot of mysteries with regard to the UFO phenomenon. What I DO know is it IS a legitimate phenomenon, and world governments/leaders are lying to us about it.

And I ask that those who accept that conspiracies are real, and that there are huge top-secret things we haven't known about for years and still don't know about, also accept that the UFO conspiracy could be real and may fly in the face of conventional wisdom or mainstream evidence/information. For example, just because the media concludes that a certain UFO was a hoax... does not make it so. :-) It boils down to a battle of sources!

& 9 NASA astronauts, several US presidents, military personnel, and more, agree with me.
Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, CIA: "Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is..."

The lack of ET life traversing our neighborhood could be similar to believing in a Flat Earth, if you ask me....
"Scientists estimate the universe is populated with a trillion galaxies, each providing a home to billions of stars. (If life on Earth is like winning the lotto, then there are a billion Earths out there!) Remember, the greater the distances of space and time, the greater the possibilities for advanced civilizations who've mastered space and time travel. "
edit on 14-6-2012 by ConspiracyReally because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by ConspiracyReally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why are UFO believers ridiculed so much ?

Simple answer.

Most UFO phenomenon is fake, and what phenomenon is real could be explained as occurences having nothing to do with UFOS(alien visitation aside), however because physics is a imperfect science always in continous development, humanity has yet to design adequate instruments that would be capable of explaining some of the more baffling things we experience as phenomenon.

That and because it doesn't pay bills or put food on the table.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes, I believe the truth came out the first day, and then higher ups decided to cover it up. Is that so hard to fathom? We see that everyday in families, companies - someone wants to tell the truth about something and someone wants to hide it. An everyday human experience. You present a false dichotomy - that we either have to believe all or nothing the government tells us. Of course there is an inbetween. One with your educational background should not use such flawed logic.

If they were lying about the first day where was the motivation? What were they trying to accomplish?

Space travel is hard? Sure, but we can send people up to the space station for months. The difficulties are overcome with a little technology.

It was only a few hundred years ago people thought sailing around the world was impossible! You can't do it, the world is flat! You are crazy, it is impossible!

150 years ago poeple thought it was crazy, impossible to fly. 100 years ago people thought it was crazy, impossible to go to the moon. All solved with technology.

Its not flawed logic,, its foresight. Knowing that when information is advertised (not inadvertently) its purposely there to steer you in the opposite direction. The government knows the masses are stupid and lazy and will never apply logic to decipher information that none of us asked for. Its was the paper, the news that leaked about a saucer. THE NEWS...

You ask motivation, I explained it in the first paragraph. People with power with the ability to disclose any type of clandestine information will do so to keep the dumb masses in the dark. The best time in the world(for the puppet masters) was the dark ages not the renaissance or the 19 century or the present. The powers it be have to be creative and the alien mythology mixed with misleading scientific discoveries + hollywood and boy you have a hell of a motive to DUMBIFY(its not a word but it sounds good) the masses.

Bragging about People in space for months is like saying being able to sale a boat for 3 minutes. You make no sense. We are stuck in our own orbit since the late 1960's..... Understand?

And the reason why people only last(in space) for a couple of months is because the human body begins to slowly die in space. Eyeballs become flat,breathing problems, veins ,arteries and muscles weaken. Blood flow is altered. There is no technology to overcome that. Understand that please.

"Sailing around the world"?? Don't compare swimming in a bathtub to swimming across the pacific ocean. See what I did?

150,200, 300 years ago people didn't think it was crazy to fly. Who told you that they did . Back then 100,000's of people had an obsession to fly. From generals to inventors ...... Ever heard of Davinci? The hot air balloon came way before the Wright Brothers. Trust me many wanted it and believed it was definitely possible. A practical belief.... Why and how this is some inspirational connection to space travel is hilarious.

'Going to the moon"?. And we haven't gone back since '69,,,, because???

Exactly

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join