It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are UFO believers ridiculed so much?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by ConspiracyReally

My theory on all this is really quite simple:

b]1 The possibility of aliens just seems inherently LARGE to me. Just look how vast the universe is - it is overwhelming, to the extent I can't even grasp it or understand it.

Yes the Universe is unimaginally vast.........and it seems questionable that here on Earth we are the only living things in this vast real estate.........but that in itself is a seperate argument that ET is visiting Earth........indeed the vastness of space makes it more plausable that ET is not visiting.......because there is so much other "Space" for ET to explore in it's own neighbourhood.

2 The government and media DO use disinformation, propaganda, bribery, murder, you name it, to suppress knowledge. And they've done it successfully throughout history.

Yes this is correct.........but that doesn't really further the argument that ET is visiting Earth.

I could just as easily argue that the Flying Spaghetti Monster was the source of all Mothman/ Alien sightings and the government knows about it.........but they are covering up the existence of the Spaghetti monster!

3 Despite #2, we do have loads of evidence of UFOs that so far have escaped natural and man made explanations. Even the biggest skeptic can usually admit that.

I'd say even UFO researchers would admit that most of the "UFO evidence" can be explained by known natural & manmade sources.
There do remain a small core of "evidence" that remains unexplained, this is true.........but unexplained shouldn't really point to "alien" craft........... it simply points to science not yet making the discovery........many natural phenomena like Sprites, elves, & blue jets have only relatively recently discovered.........and their causes are still a bit of a mystery.......as is the recent discovery that some lightning bolts travel upwards into the sky.
So again unexplained need not mean "alien".

4 If ET life was visiting, or hell even inter dimensional or some other weird energy/life originating from our own planet - who knows - I don't make ANY assumption about what it would look or act like. It is what it is.

Whilst noone really can say what "aliens" would look like.........I do find it odd that ET looks more human than almost ever other living thing on this planet.
The chances that an ET that evolved on a planet billions of miles away would have 2 eyes, one mouth, 2 arms 2 legs in exactly the same position as a human being.
Why do we never get "evidence" of ET encountering a lion or elephant or shark?

Not sure I agree with all your points.

I realize that the likelihood that ET life is abundant in the universe is its own argument. The only reason I bring it up is because people use the counter argument all the time to debunk UFOs.

And yes, I agree, no one should really know what to believe - from the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to how harmful the food we ingest on a daily basis is. We are constantly lied to by the mass media and world governments.... constantly. There is so much disinformation, propaganda, and just flat out mistaken info out there for the sifting. I argue that there is no actual evidence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, while on the other hand there is a LOT of evidence of UFOs, and whistle blowers, to boot.
-www.nickpope.net...
-www.youtube.com...
-ufos.about.com...
-unconventionalindividualist.wordpress.com...
-vault.fbi.gov...
-www.nsa.gov...

And I actually don't find it odd that aliens would look humanoid. We might just find that the evolution from microbe to humanoid is quite common throughout the universe. Folklore has it there are ETs of all shapes and sizes, though.

edit on 15-6-2012 by ConspiracyReally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And I actually don't find it odd that aliens would look humanoid. We might just find that the evolution from microbe to humanoid is quite common throughout the universe. Folklore has it there are ETs of all shapes and sizes, though.

Not sure I agree......... the chances that "aliens" look human are more likely the imaginings of the human mind and tv shows rather than scientific reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Not sure I agree......... the chances that "aliens" look human are more likely the imaginings of the human mind and tv shows rather than scientific reality.

See, I don't get that. Ha, whenever someone puts together these debunkings, they only use what they know -- current/earthly human theories, inventions, etc - and don't imagine anything outside of earth/mankind. But in this case, we should assume ET life is nothing at all humanoid? I would imagine there would be advanced ET life of all varieties, from humanoid to reptile-like to maybe big spirit blogs, haha. And that the humanoid ones would be the most interested in our planet/DNA. Or have even seeded us...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I would imagine there would be advanced ET life of all varieties, from humanoid to reptile-like to maybe big spirit blogs, haha. And that the humanoid ones would be the most interested in our planet/DNA. Or have even seeded us...

Darwin's theory of Evolution shows how we humans evolved from single celled animals..........I must have missed the part where "aliens" seeded us!

Seriously though, my point was look at the huge variety of life on this planet,birds,fish, octopus, dolphin, elephant, lion, giraffe, crocodile, man...........If it is THAT varied on this tiny planet of ours then life must be much more infinitely varied throughout the Universe..........and yet out of all these lifeforms in the Universe........the first ones we encounter......look just like us...............that must be like winning the mother of all lotteries!:

edit on 15-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyReally

Contradict??

Ok,,, so tell me,,aside from my three points, what else would be needed to travel in impossible space. Enlighten me please.

I already stated velocity for short travels(are you saying aliens figured that out)..?

I already stated velocity for long travels(are you saying aliens figured that out)..?

And I clearly explained the importance of life support. Cause all living things age.(are you saying aliens figured that out too)...?

So what else is there?. All tracks are covered. And those tracks are pretty complex and freakin impossible to accomplish(and Nasa knows this,but they will never disclose it). But you continue with this imaginary elusive "something" that will elude us and fall conveniently on the laps of your imaginary aliens. Your way of thinking is way too convenient and nothing practical about it.

How do you know if (any)life is ahead or behind in advancement? How? You are assuming.

What the hell does that site have to do with what we are talking about. You do understand science is mostly theories,,, Like the Big Bang ,black holes,white holes and the Higgs. Its all guesses,,,blanks. Science will never (nor religion,nor man itself) answer universal daunting questions. If you believe that then join the rest of the ants who believe what hollywood feeds them.

Dont give up on me , I enjoy popping your cherry

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Which ever way you peel it..........evidence of aliens visiting Earth remains painfully thin.

And I would argue the rise of UFOlogy and internet videos has only muddied the waters......just like studies into "ghostly" phenomena have done to that subject too.

There is so much myth, fabrications, fakes, frauds that it gets increasingly difficult to pin down genuine mysteries.......... the astronaut fabricated quotes are just a small illustration of this.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

Ofcourse we know what flying fish are, the point I was making was they didn't then like we don't know about a lot of aerial phenomenon these days.

If you can prove to me and a lot of dedicated people in this field of Ufology what say these things are then your ahead of most:
www.martinshough.com...
www.martinshough.com...
www.hessdalen.org...

That's just a tiny amount cases as what I know of still have no explanation.
I'm no expert in this field but I bet their is a few on ATS that are, also I don't come on ATS to improve my grammer. I come here for healthy discussion unlike you, your not a English teacher are you?

Bro please improve your grammar and your avatar.

Let's clarify something. Flying fish don't actually fly per'se. They skip then glide.

Now back to your meaningless links.

First two were studies done by a very subjective individual,, Martin Shough?,,, Whatever ,, he can believe and try to associate natural phenomena/unexplained and attempt to make connection with ET influence.

The third?? Well its Norway. I don't know if you ever been to Scandinavia or the British isles but every day on the radio or on tv someone is claiming to see bright colorful UFO's (day and night)..hilarious

If you want to believe and morph that belief into factual evidence;If you want take a study and conclude the authentication of alien influence in some UFO claims as concrete. Go right ahead. Fantasy is a terrible thing.

And a bit of advice.. NO ONE is an expert . NO ONE. No one here on ATS,youtube or other sites. You won't find anything factual in the internet. And there is no such thing as UFology either. Its all made up stuff. Humans love doing that.

Ok for A start get over my grammar, if it was that bad you would not be able to reply to me.Those links I provided were mean't to be a inclination that their is many cases that we cannot for sure determine what they are, also when have I ever said or portrayed the notion that I believe in aliens or that any of these UFO encounters on this crap hole called Earth were by aliens?

And no I have never been to Norway but I live within the UK and I can say that you very rarely here about aliens/UFO's and when you do it's with a bit of ridicule as most countries (are you still understanding or is my grammar to bad) so I honestly don't know where your getting your info on that one.

So I shall ask you this. Can you prove to me evidence of any genuine UFO phenomenon that is man made? and by UFO I don't mean aliens I mean A genuine UFO as in unidentified flying object, you can start with my first link it's a simple one to explain although it's technically still unexplained.

I won't find anything factual on the internet, is that in general or just the UFO topic? also their is experts out their look up the meaning of expert in the dictionary plus no such thing as ufology hmmm reality check look at that dictionary again.Also look up the definition of UFO

I must stress again I have never mentioned nor even came anywhere near to the conclusion of aliens

P.S. Hope you can understand me I know my grammar is not so great

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by barmyfluid

Maaaan, Gio, where do you get your stuff from. Delusioned isn't a word. Realise, yes, realise, since we are speaking English, why the hell would I use pseudo English, it's OK for you to use it, but why me? But, I do realise that English isn't your first language. So, I ain't gonna go on about your spelling again.

Gio, why the hell does being English (which I am not by the way - presumptuous. Oh, that figures.
) or Aussie make them or us delusional about alien mythology, and why alien mythology as opposed to other mythology?

What type of UFO's do you "believe in" Gio? And why do you believe in them?
Don't get me started on space travel as you see it, when it's probably nothing of the sort.

Please answer, and perhaps we can get into a more constructive dialogue.

Don't be so sensitive with the english dialogue,,,lol

And delusioned is a word
howjsay.com...

Depending what site you choose,,,lol,,, no biggie

Brits,Aussie and also Scandinavians have daily ufo claims. Daily,,,its hilarious.

I believe in UFO's. But all UFO's are ALL made by us. Could be certified professionals or pranksters or commoners. If you choose the aliens option then you are delusioned.

I love that word

Let's talk about space travel. What's your take on us mastering it any time soon? Or your imaginary green little men mastering it? Do you think space travel is difficult or likely ?...lol..Let the debate begin

Damn man all I can say is why?

We Europeans have UFO database sites for awareness and report go blame or well intentioned parts of governments/states and dedicated people for that and can I just say UFO means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Most people post on sites like that because they witnessed something they could not identify, the idiots spouting nonsense about aliens are delusional don't tarnish all sightings with that brush.

Also spouting out that all UFO's are human is almost as bad as saying they are alien only with the former you will most likely correct.... still doesn't stop you from being ignorant

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Ofcourse we know what flying fish are, the point I was making was they didn't then like we don't know about a lot of aerial phenomenon these days.

If you can prove to me and a lot of dedicated people in this field of Ufology what say these things are then your ahead of most:
www.martinshough.com...
www.martinshough.com...
www.hessdalen.org...

That's just a tiny amount cases as what I know of still have no explanation.
I'm no expert in this field but I bet their is a few on ATS that are, also I don't come on ATS to improve my grammer. I come here for healthy discussion unlike you, your not a English teacher are you?

Bro please improve your grammar and your avatar.

Let's clarify something. Flying fish don't actually fly per'se. They skip then glide.

Now back to your meaningless links.

First two were studies done by a very subjective individual,, Martin Shough?,,, Whatever ,, he can believe and try to associate natural phenomena/unexplained and attempt to make connection with ET influence.

The third?? Well its Norway. I don't know if you ever been to Scandinavia or the British isles but every day on the radio or on tv someone is claiming to see bright colorful UFO's (day and night)..hilarious

If you want to believe and morph that belief into factual evidence;If you want take a study and conclude the authentication of alien influence in some UFO claims as concrete. Go right ahead. Fantasy is a terrible thing.

And a bit of advice.. NO ONE is an expert . NO ONE. No one here on ATS,youtube or other sites. You won't find anything factual in the internet. And there is no such thing as UFology either. Its all made up stuff. Humans love doing that.

Ok for A start get over my grammar, if it was that bad you would not be able to reply to me.Those links I provided were mean't to be a inclination that their is many cases that we cannot for sure determine what they are, also when have I ever said or portrayed the notion that I believe in aliens or that any of these UFO encounters on this crap hole called Earth were by aliens?

And no I have never been to Norway but I live within the UK and I can say that you very rarely here about aliens/UFO's and when you do it's with a bit of ridicule as most countries (are you still understanding or is my grammar to bad) so I honestly don't know where your getting your info on that one.

So I shall ask you this. Can you prove to me evidence of any genuine UFO phenomenon that is man made? and by UFO I don't mean aliens I mean A genuine UFO as in unidentified flying object, you can start with my first link it's a simple one to explain although it's technically still unexplained.

I won't find anything factual on the internet, is that in general or just the UFO topic? also their is experts out their look up the meaning of expert in the dictionary plus no such thing as ufology hmmm reality check look at that dictionary again.Also look up the definition of UFO

I must stress again I have never mentioned nor even came anywhere near to the conclusion of aliens

P.S. Hope you can understand me I know my grammar is not so great

Its also your spelling

You said "to bad" and its " too bad"... Don't get mad just proof read your posts before.

Then you ask to prove to you how UFO's are man made. Its such a stupid question, I forgot to laugh. Do you even know what you are asking? An object (on the ground or in the sky) in our planet; In our atmosphere and I have to provide evidence why its indigenous to planet earth. I'm sorry are you some aeronautical space engineer?

So with your extensive background ,once you spot a strange object in the sky you immediately LEAP to the conclusion that UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecraft with absolutely NO evidence to support it. It's, like, "I just saw something I've never seen in the sky before, and I can't identify it! Therefore, EXTRATERRESTRIAL!"That's crazy.

And don't give me : I never said alien crap. You posted 2 links by Martin Shough ,who is a ranting alien perv and another link of alien sightings in Norway.

There is no UFology. Forget checking a "dictionary". Check freshman orientation(any college on earth) if they offer UFOlogy101.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by barmyfluid

Maaaan, Gio, where do you get your stuff from. Delusioned isn't a word. Realise, yes, realise, since we are speaking English, why the hell would I use pseudo English, it's OK for you to use it, but why me? But, I do realise that English isn't your first language. So, I ain't gonna go on about your spelling again.

Gio, why the hell does being English (which I am not by the way - presumptuous. Oh, that figures.
) or Aussie make them or us delusional about alien mythology, and why alien mythology as opposed to other mythology?

What type of UFO's do you "believe in" Gio? And why do you believe in them?
Don't get me started on space travel as you see it, when it's probably nothing of the sort.

Please answer, and perhaps we can get into a more constructive dialogue.

Don't be so sensitive with the english dialogue,,,lol

And delusioned is a word
howjsay.com...

Depending what site you choose,,,lol,,, no biggie

Brits,Aussie and also Scandinavians have daily ufo claims. Daily,,,its hilarious.

I believe in UFO's. But all UFO's are ALL made by us. Could be certified professionals or pranksters or commoners. If you choose the aliens option then you are delusioned.

I love that word

Let's talk about space travel. What's your take on us mastering it any time soon? Or your imaginary green little men mastering it? Do you think space travel is difficult or likely ?...lol..Let the debate begin

Damn man all I can say is why?

We Europeans have UFO database sites for awareness and report go blame or well intentioned parts of governments/states and dedicated people for that and can I just say UFO means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Most people post on sites like that because they witnessed something they could not identify, the idiots spouting nonsense about aliens are delusional don't tarnish all sightings with that brush.

Also spouting out that all UFO's are human is almost as bad as saying they are alien only with the former you will most likely correct.... still doesn't stop you from being ignorant

Ok.... So are you saying every flying object that is branded unidentified is always man made. Cause that's my M.O.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

it's a good question and a long long loooooong debate

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your comment above brings up the question......when is a UFO...........not a UFO?

Usually a UFO is too readily labelled a UFO by the person(s) looking at the object........whilst they may not be able to identify the light in the sky.........someone else probably could.

Take only just 2 Summers ago in a UK town ..........people were getting excited by several orange lights moving slowly over their town.........it gathered so much interest that SkyNews took their cameras and started filming the event live..........the Sky interviewer began asking the towns folk what they thought the strange lights were...........the locals were quick to suggest alien craft, and SkyNews offered no explanation to them either.
A couple of days later it turned out that a wedding party had released several Chinese Lanterns over the town at the time of the "UFO" sightings.

Yes not all lights in the sky are Chinese lanterns.........but you'll be surprised how many people still report these orange lights as "UFOs".
Indeed there is a public UFO reporting website in the UK that has put up a notice telling people not to report "orange lights" anymore.....particularly at Christmas & New Year........because they were more than likely Chinese Lanterns..........but despite this notice an upsurge of Orange light "UFOs" are STILL being reported by the public on that website, especially during Christmas & New Year celebrations........go figure!

Even if some lights are not Chinese lanterns, many UFO are only "unidentified" by the observer who reports them..............most could be identified by someone with a bit more knowledge about natural and man made lights in the sky.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Non of those links mentioned Aliens or Extraterrestrials and also just no
when I have seen UFO's the bloody last thing I would thing are little green men I observe and make conclusions upon movement, speed, angle trajectory etc.
Just the other day I identified a satellite (but it was flown by the grays
) So no absolutely no Aliens in my mind

Also for your info the Norway case is a phenomenon that a few people have worked on I have read no reports of spaceships and little green men, nothing of the sort.

So are you some aeronautical space engineer? or do you just spout out unfounded and non researched nonsense like me?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I get you point, That is why report sites can be good and of course a little education. People with no knowledge of the things they see can contact people with the know how but then a lot people usually don't know time and location of sightings nor it's apparent heading that's the downfall of report sites. If I see something I'd consider a UFO I do my best to pass on as much accurate info to a person who can logically work out and let me know what it is.

Those daft Chinese lanterns confuse a lot of people all the time these days, shame really you can usually spot them a mile off

So all in all if you can't identify it if you care enough report it, 9 times out of 10 you will find a very valid explanation for what you have seen.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Those daft Chinese lanterns confuse a lot of people all the time these days, shame really you can usually spot them a mile off

I've seen quite a few reports of orange lights........and people swear they can't be Chinese lanterns because they were moving fast when there was no wind or breeze.............but what these witnesses fail to understand is that wind currents at altitude can be very different from ground level conditions where the witneses see the orange lights........so just because the witness can feel no wind or breeze, doesn't mean there isn't a strong wind current higher up in the atmosphere.

There is far too much, both natural and manmade going on in the night sky (& indeed day sky) for me to get excited about any "UFO" sighting.
I would also make the argument that we can usually see aircraft lights in the night sky because the aircraft needs to makle itself visible to others............an alien spacecraft from highly advanced beings wouldn't need lights displaying their arrival.........so if you see "lights" in the sky........then It's not likely to be an ET craft!
edit on 17-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Just a general question which has always bugged me.

Why are those of us who believe in UFO's ridiculed and scoffed at so much, by governments, Mainstream media etc?

However a person can go to church every day and be considered a devoted Christian. Now this is not a dig at religion or anything from it. It it just really boils my blood that we can be laughed at yet the USA's motto is 'In God We Trust'

I hear you friend. The "In God We Trust" thing was added in 1956 by President Eisenhower:

Jul 30, 1956:
President Eisenhower signs "In God We Trust" into law

On this day in 1956, two years after pushing to have the phrase "under God" inserted into the pledge of allegiance, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a law officially declaring "In God We Trust" to be the nation's official motto. The law, P.L. 84-140, also mandated that the phrase be printed on all American paper currency. The phrase had been placed on U.S. coins since the Civil War when, according to the historical association of the United States Treasury, religious sentiment reached a peak. Eisenhower's treasury secretary, George Humphrey, had suggested adding the phrase to paper currency as well.

source
I highly suspect Eisenhower went for this because of the Secret Treaty made between Eisenhower and the Gray aliens in 1954.
Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials
It was said the Grays showed Eisenhower and staff a film of the Crucifixion, and told them Jesus was one of theirs.

The aliens showed a hologram, which they claim was the actual crucifixion of Christ. The Government filmed the hologram. We did not know whether to believe them."
source

THE SECRETS OF THE MOJAVE (Or, The Conspiracy Against Reality)

I would also highly suspect this is the very reason there is very little evidence that such a man ever existed in the first place. The main reason
those of us who believe in UFO's ridiculed and scoffed at so much is because of Organized Religion and it's iron hold on MSM and all other mainstream media sources, and the Religious Right's intense lobby to make Christianity the official State Religion.
edit on 6/17/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials
It was said the Grays showed Eisenhower and staff a film of the Crucifixion, and told them Jesus was one of theirs.

The aliens showed a hologram, which they claim was the actual crucifixion of Christ. The Government filmed the hologram. We did not know whether to believe them."
source

THE SECRETS OF THE MOJAVE (Or, The Conspiracy Against Reality)

Please tell me you don't actually believe any of this nonsense!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Please tell me you don't actually believe any of this nonsense!

Yes, I do, why? Documented evidence. Like this:

President Eisenhower briefed on ET presence says former New Hampshire legislator

Letter received April 16, 1954 by Meade Layne from Gerald Light

President Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former Pentagon consultant claims

Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved.
source
The treaty does exist, and there are many witnesses to the meeting between Big Nose Aliens and President Eisenhower. Most who were there are still afraid to speak a word about it to anybody. Evidence has been obtained which is kept in the Library of Congress proving the meeting with aliens happened but documentation of the treaty signed by Eisenhower is still many levels above top secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The treaty does exist, and there are many witnesses to the meeting between Big Nose Aliens and President Eisenhower. Most who were there are still afraid to speak a word about it to anybody. Evidence has been obtained which is kept in the Library of Congress proving the meeting with aliens happened but documentation of the treaty signed by Eisenhower is still many levels above top secret.

So if its "Top secret at many levels"........how come the likes of you know about it then?

As to the MJ 12 documents............the likely hood is that they are bogus and fake.

Even Tim Good.......who was the person who first reproduce these documents in his book "Above Top Secret" now concludes that the MJ 12 Documents are fraudulent!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why are those of us who believe in UFO's ridiculed and scoffed at so much, by governments, Mainstream media etc?
reply to post by kevbrownuk

I think it is because the field of UFO research has been compromised. Not every avenue is openly researched, personal bias come in to play and a great deal of military deniability because of advanced test vehicles/drones.

What will and or wont sell a book; fear-mongering and also a degree of programming are all par for the course which has become an active minefield for anyone genuinely seeking answers.

I personally think if you have an interest, look at EVERY aspect of the phenomena whilst trying to free yourself from any preconceived notions, look for tangible evidence and credible witnesses and try to construct a logical hypothesis.

Keep in mind, not every will agree with your opinions and ideas, especially on such a fringe topic so a certain amount of ridicule is to be expected. Most just brush it off like water off a ducks back. In a world where the Media is spoon fed by Governments who are controlled by Big Corporations who supply to the Military; it is no surprise there is an active campaign to discredit any honest and earnest research into the phenomena.

They cannot have a well informed general populace finding out just what sort of advanced technology is being produced especially if it could solve the world's energy crisis and produce cheap, renewable, clean power and transport available to everyone. Then where would those Big Corporations get their Billions of dollars in revenue?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join