It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminate With Fluoride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I´m not going to say much about this video.

It made me laugh my ass off. (allmost literally)

Just watch it

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Still rolling that is funny and accurate with the side-effects. It is crazy what we are told is good for us........flouride,steroids in food, synthetic drugs, innoculations etc... next they will say it is good for us to bang our heads on a wall. The funny thing about that is 90% of our population would be walking around with knots on their head the next day.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
and people with no brains will believe it. As for the discussion on Fluoride it has been covered and found to be nothing more than scaremongering. 1ppm is all you need of fluoride without any adverse affects anymore than that you may get fluorsis. Also FYI Fluoride found is naturally in water and can exceed 2ppms in some water sources.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

You sir, are wrong.

Sodium flouride in nature is not inherintly toxic, however, the waste sodium flouride that is in our water, toothpaste, food and air is 85% more toxic for us.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
and people with no brains will believe it. As for the discussion on Fluoride it has been covered and found to be nothing more than scaremongering. 1ppm is all you need of fluoride without any adverse affects anymore than that you may get fluorsis. Also FYI Fluoride found is naturally in water and can exceed 2ppms in some water sources.
Holy..... here, let me save you: www.fluoridealert.org...

Great vid, btw.
edit on 10/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

the link you provided has no basis in fact. I have already done my research on fluoride so i know what I am talking about. I was a believer that fluoride was bad for you but i decided to actually research the subject and found that most of what I believed was false. To give you a start heres an hint : Start off at Apatite the mineral and work yourself up from that.

edit on 10-6-2012 by minor007 because: Sorry spelt the mineral wrong

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

waste of time arguing with you. each have their own research done and conclusion about safety.

IMO fluoride is bad for you. Very bad

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

the link you provided has no basis in fact. I have already done my research on fluoride so i know what I am talking about. I was a believer that fluoride was bad for you but i decided to actually research the subject and found that most of what I believed was false. To give you a start heres an hint : Start off at Apertite the mineral and work yourself up from that.

Please, tell us what qualifications you have, and can you provide us with any details of your "study."

And for the record, WTF is "Apertite"?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Sodium flouride in nature is not inherintly toxic, however, the waste sodium flouride that is in our water, toothpaste, food and air is 85% more toxic for us.

Really? Are the sodium and fluorine atoms just upset at us because we made them?

I'm sorry; this is a pet peeve of mine, ever since someone decided to differentiate between the effects of "natural" carbon dioxide and "man-made" carbon dioxide to further that now-infamous scam attempt...

If there is no chemical difference between natural and man-made sodium fluoride (which would be reflected in the chemical name), there can be no difference between their respective effects.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I think he meant to say apatite, specifically fluorapatite. It's a crystalline mineral.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fluoride MSDS.

www.sciencelab.com...

top topics

join