Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Come out of Egypt - Good and Evil - Jesus and Osiris - Two Lords

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
God has been working in my life. There is no doubt. Let me present something to you. Feel free to give me the answer you know from your side, yet keep it honest if I show you something that might very well open your eyes. Please, open mine.

All people are divided in this world. All people are being shown what they need to learn. Division eventually comes back to unity. When we are back to unity, we are revealed and known by our hearts. What we bind on Earth is bound in Heaven. What we loose from ourselves is loosed in heaven.

Mathew 18:18

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Where are we now? In the Image: Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

What is the image a copy of?

Hebrews 8:5

They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."

If we are in the image, like a dream, then when do we wake and see where we really are?

Psalm 17

15 As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

What is the true nature of God in Heaven? Forget our fallen kingdom. What is the nature of God in Heaven?

Remember. God is Love: 1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

There are two sides to all of reality. One Good and one evil.

There are two Lords (only one true LORD). One good and one evil.

-Osiris and Isis are Nimrod that was Babel. They were cut up into the nations to keep us from killing our Earth early. Languages are the symbol for diversity among the nations. We are divided by tongue and ethnicity. Remember, division will come back to unity. The Vesica Pisces is the Fish. It is also what Pythagoras termed as the Measure of the Fish. It is the number 153 (Jesus and Peter 153 Fish in John), also the 17th triangular number. It is the square root of 2, a ratio of 1:1.415. This ratio draws out the intersecting circles found in all of antiquity. The Vesica Pisces is drawn from the cycles of time in the circles. All of sacred Geometry is woven from this pattern. Who brings us back to unity? Does Nimrod, the hunter of mankind bring unity or division? Can a house divided against itself stand? Their law is greed. Do what thou wilt instead of do unto others.

-Jesus is the Son of God, the healer of mankind. He was crucified by Nimrod and Babylon in Jerusalem, His city. Jesus, instead of crucifying him back, restores us and wakes us up by tearing the veil. The two stories match in a mirror because this is the symbol for God dividing the light from the dark. We are required to do the same. The mystery schools and Mystery Babylon is our adversary. The true law is love. Do unto others.

We are created in an image, so there is no paradox with Egypt and religion. Remember, we are currently asleep in Heaven. When we awake, we then realize who we really are. What we have bound here is bound in heaven. What we have loosed here is loosed in heaven. We cling to that which we become--Good or evil. We have two Lords, but only one is true. One is the correct and one is the poor choice and counterfeit.

Secret: All are welcome, no matter their sin, to join Christ at the mirage supper. The mirage supper is the consummation of the ages with God. Love God and love others. This is the point of our raising to new life in the waters of this baptism. Immersion of the soul in the water is our means to regain what we apparently lost. God is interested in your love and your heart being cleansed from this sacrifice. Your body is the temple of your soul and God's Spirit. The Good Shepherd leads. The false Lord is neither interested in God or his love. Which do we choose?

Whatever you think about what you think you know, this may be the root of all you need to know.

Revelation 11:7-8

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Their Lord Mystery Babylon was crucified in Egypt. His name was Osiris. The word ‘Their’ does not point to the followers of Christ. Who wins this battle when Mystery Babylon, the city on seven hills is destroyed? Salvation form the image. We awaken when we die. Life begins anew if we get the point of love.

“You must be born again.” Christ is the Savior. Satan is Osiris.

Why swear oaths to Osiris when God is holding his arms wide open for sinners such as us? He welcomes the whole world. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound for such a wretch as I.

edit on 10-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I really enjoy your non-religious posts... That said, I believe Jesus did not exist, or at least in the accepted way.

However I also believe thers much more to learn of the Ancient Gods.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have long thought that when we "die," we awaken. I wrote about this at length in the introduction of my story/allegory titled Impasse and Exit which you may be able to find in the Short Story sub-forum. I am short of time just now, but I may post the intro here later.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I really enjoy your non-religious posts... That said, I believe Jesus did not exist, or at least in the accepted way.

However I also believe thers much more to learn of the Ancient Gods.

Your comments are always welcomed. Seeds are planted in a garden with care. The better our soil is prepared; the more we water with God's word; the more we soak in the light, the better we grow. A gardener must suffer the hoe to root out weeds and cultivate the garden. The best part is giving the fruit away to others for free.

I hope I have helped you with your crops.

Here's a picture of mine. I just watered it this morning.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I have long thought that when we "die," we awaken. I wrote about this at length in the introduction of my story/allegory titled Impasse and Exit which you may be able to find in the Short Story sub-forum. I am short of time just now, but I may post the intro here later.

That would be amazing. I am going to now search the Bible for keywords and symbols for this very thing. I will eventually share another thread on the subject.

It's been a real burden trying to see the symbols for Mystery Babylon, Osiris and how this all fits into our overall worldview. Apart from knowing the excluded middle, this seems a paradox. So many people are Atheist because they do not understand divine justice, being born again, baptism and why God puts us through the fire. The confusion comes when we don't know that we are literally born again. The confusion also comes when we are beaten down with the false images of Satan trying to confuse the image of God. He copies every image in reverse, then corrupts the meaning for greed. Pride or humility. Love or hate. Honor or dishonor. We know them by their fruit.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

TextJesus is the Son of God, the healer of mankind. He was crucified by Nimrod and Babylon in Jerusalem, His city. Jesus, instead of crucifying him back, restores us and wakes us up by tearing the veil. The two stories match in a mirror because this is the symbol for God dividing the light from the dark. We are required to do the same. The mystery schools and Mystery Babylon is our adversary. The true law is love. Do unto others.
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Jesus told us who crucified him when he spoke to the Pharesees in John 8: 39 to 8:44

The Pharesees claimed to be of Abaham and Jesus said you do the work of your father ( small f ) the Pharesees said .......We be not born of fornication . Then Jesus in verse 8:44 tells the Pharesees straight out ........Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do .

The bottom line is the Pharesees were the offspring of Satan thru Cain . The tree of knowledge was Satan and the sin was fornication . This is why in verse John 8:41 they said we be not born of fornication . The first epistle of John ties it together 1John 3:12 Not as Cain who was of that wicked one .............. Also the parable of the tares when Jesus talks of the bad seed being sown by satan in the field and the field was the world , the Greek word for seed was SPERMA .

So basically the Kenites the offspring of Satan thru Cain were the ones that cruxified Christ . Satans seed line to this day runs the world and prepare the way for daddies return .

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Who overcame. Us, or Christ?

Revelation 3:21

21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The one who sits on the throne. We merely place our trust in Him. Osiris does not sit on the throne.

We are not the ones to overcome. Christ does this with us. We have a part in faith. Apart from the Shepherd, the sheep have no hope. Crowley followed Mystery Babylon and Osiris. Osiris is the fallen Lord of the fallen Angels. Enoch spoke of them. They are to be judged, as stated in Jude 1. Enoch gives us the timetable. Enoch was taken by God at 950 years past Adam. The Judgment of the watchers was 70 generations. A generation of the Earth (not man) is one tick on the clock of the precession. The precession is 26000 years divided by 360. The generation is 72.222, the same years a man lives give or take. 70*72.222 is 5055. The total is 6000.

A Freemason (Mystery Babylon - Osiris) travels 33.33 degrees. A ship that sails the same degrees will travel 2012.9 nautical miles. The angels fell on Mt. Herman. 33.33 Longitude and 33.33 Latitude. The information that Crowley delivers is twisted in counterfeit. The work of Satan is to twist. The work of a faithful witness is to twist it back again.

If you call me a unfaithful witness, then show it by context.

Christ and him crucified. I know the symbols because I have studied to show myself approved. I use them in my writing because they need to be twisted back to straight with truth. Once we see the root of truth, the counterfeit runs back to the shadow.

Christ was crucified by Mystery Babylon on March 3, 33AD at 3:33. The eclipse happened at that time. Christ said, "It is finished." In Christ, we have our rest.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

TextJesus is the Son of God, the healer of mankind. He was crucified by Nimrod and Babylon in Jerusalem, His city. Jesus, instead of crucifying him back, restores us and wakes us up by tearing the veil. The two stories match in a mirror because this is the symbol for God dividing the light from the dark. We are required to do the same. The mystery schools and Mystery Babylon is our adversary. The true law is love. Do unto others.

Jesus told us who crucified him when he spoke to the Pharesees in John 8: 39 to 8:44

The Pharesees claimed to be of Abaham and Jesus said you do the work of your father ( small f ) the Pharesees said .......We be not born of fornication . Then Jesus in verse 8:44 tells the Pharesees straight out ........Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do .

The bottom line is the Pharesees were the offspring of Satan thru Cain . The tree of knowledge was Satan and the sin was fornication . This is why in verse John 8:41 they said we be not born of fornication . The first epistle of John ties it together 1John 3:12 Not as Cain who was of that wicked one .............. Also the parable of the tares when Jesus talks of the bad seed being sown by satan in the field and the field was the world , the Greek word for seed was SPERMA .

So basically the Kenites the offspring of Satan thru Cain were the ones that cruxified Christ . Satans seed line to this day runs the world and prepare the way for daddies return .

The root of the problem was paganism and pride. You are right to follow Mystery Babylon to the root. See it today in its synagogue.

Israel will be saved. The "Experts" might not. They are part of Mystery Babylon, along with the moneychangers. Jesus didn't just condemn the High Priests. He condemned the Moneychangers and the builders who rejected the cornerstone. The builders, of course, are Masons (Builders of Temples). Not all Masons. Some have no clue where they form their oaths. Some are Christians that are deceived. We've all been deceived. Truth sets you free.

Their symbols betray them like a dog leaving a urine stain.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That flower is beautiful

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

We are created in an image, so there is no paradox with Egypt and religion. Remember, we are currently asleep in Heaven. When we awake, we then realize who we really are. What we have bound here is bound in heaven. What we have loosed here is loosed in heaven. We cling to that which we become--Good or evil. We have two Lords, but only one is true. One is the correct and one is the poor choice and counterfeit.

Instead of coming up with some convoluted logic and extrapolations that the entire earth is a mirage of heaven (despite the bible given us the measurements on the heavenly city and it only coming to the size of the state of Oregon), why don't you focus on when the God of the Bible clearly defeated the entire Egyptian gods and the reincarnation of Osiris through the story of the Hebrew Exodus. The Pharaoh who was in at the time of Moses was Tutmose III, the most powerful and conquering Pharaoh in Egyptian history who also authored the 'occult bible' The Book of the Dead.

Extremely useful article for you to read

The Spade Unearths the Truth (watch from about 8 minutes in)

The video which corresponds with the article link presented shows that Moses' God defeated the Egyptian Gods (including Osiris). The video shows in the tomb of Tutmose III the priests of Horus throwing their rods and them turning into snakes. The analysis on the supposed body of Tutmose III shows that whoever what placed in the sarcophagus was only in their 20's or 30's when Tutmose III was closer to 80 when he died. He died on the same day as the day of the Exodus. His second born son then becomes pharaoh (because he rubbed some box in between to feet on the Sphinx to claim the birthright, do you believe it.....no, the first born died in the 10th plague).

The plagues show that the one true God was power over all of the elements and shamed the supposed Egyptian Gods.
Plague and Egyptian deity it corresponded to (proving them false)
1 - Blood.......Khnum - guardian of the Nile, Hapi - spirit of the Nile, Osiris - Nile is his blood
2. Frogs........Hekhet - goddess with frog head, goddess of the resurection; wife of the creator god Khnum
3 & 4. Lice & Flies/insects.........Kheper - god of resurrection whose symbol was a flying scarab
5. Pestilence on Livestock.......Hathor - mother goddess (cow); Apis - bull of the god Ptah, fertility symbol; Mneuis - holy bull of Helopolis
6. Boils......Sekmet- goddess of plagues but could also heal
7. Hail......Nut - sky god; Isis - goddess of life; Seth - divine protector of the harvest
8. Locusts......Senehem - protector god against plagues
9. Darkness.....Amon, Amon-Ra, Ra, Horus - different solar dieties
10. Death of firstborn........Osiris - god of life; Pharaoh himself (who is meant to be the reincarnation of Osiris

----------
How about you show people where the entire Egyptian army is found at the bottom of the Red Sea
Article here

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As I mentioned in #3 post of this thread, here is a link to my story/allegory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I am two users. EnochWasRight is my new username. ATS told me to drop SuperiorEd and switch, so I did. They banned me on Valentines Day (Martyrs Day). All the topics you outline have been covered in the lists of threads between both of me. With this said, I know your concern. I have outlined my position because this is where the Holy Spirit has taken me. For reasons I am not sure of, God is allowing me to see. There are three primary reasons that an Atheist can stand on the perceived contradictions in the Bible. Prejudice, Moral Outrage and Duplicity. The foundation of these areas root from pride.

God created all seven continents. Theology is a box we put God in. Because of this, we do not bring God out to the world as he is. God then takes us out of our box if we allow. I was in your position when I started this journey. I was locked in a theological box. What I learned is that God wants to show us the truth in the error. Music is a good example. I am a piano tuner. If I tune a piano equal-temper, then it is a compromise. Some intervals and some chords will be sower, or WOLF as they say. The way around this is to use a Brass choir instead. A brass choir can tune each chord and interval to eliminate the problem. With a piano, this is not the case. Stretching beyond the confines of the half note interval is required so that the lower octaves resonate well with the upper. This is a fitting analogy. Seeing error may very well be our error and not Gods.

When you take the theology off, the spiritual glaucoma is cured. You need to walk down that road first. Nothing I can say will make you believe and words are just words if you only see your symbols as one meaning. Symbols are on many levels and interconnected.

For instance, take Baptism: The root of baptism is our immersion into the world. The temple is the Body. The veil keeps us from seeing the Spirit at the heart of our temple. If that seems foreign to your theology, it should. We don't get this in church. They are afraid to go against the 545 AD church and popes. The theologians of old could not come out of the prescribed box.

With the image, go to the root. The Trinity is seen in light. It should be since God created our reality as artificial to His. As Hebrews says, we are a copy of heavenly Tabernacle. God said we are in HIS Image. Does this mean I look like God? No. It means God created a reflection of light that moves in time and is so subtle and perfected that it IS reality. It's a copy as Hebrews says.

We are asleep. The Bible says it in many places. Remember, symbols are on many levels. Am I asleep spiritually until I wake? Yes. Am I asleep mentally until I awake? Yes. Is my soul asleep until I see God face to face? Yes. I quoted all the verses you need to see what I was saying. Go back and read them. Psalms is littered with references to our soul asleep. Antiquity says the same thing. Rumi the Sufi says it. Socrates said that we already know all. We simply rediscover it while were are here. Is he correct? I would say God created his first image in perfection.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

By default, the thing created must be an image that is a form of something else. God is the only thing that is not created. When we see Him face to face--not dimly in a mirror--then we will know him as we are known. Not so much right now. Again, another reason that we are incapable of our own salvation and Holy Spirit. God must bring it to us as only He can do.

Can we assume, looking out at our inheritance (Deuteronomy 4:19) that he has experience in waking a new soul up to sentience and holiness?

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
As I mentioned in #3 post of this thread, here is a link to my story/allegory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll read it. I like short stories, especially when the involve reality.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What you say about theology reminds me of some graffiti I read many years ago:

Theology absorbs twenty-seven times its weight in excess reality.

top topics

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution