It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds Deposition PDF, corruption and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In Aug 8, 2009, Sibel Edmonds gave a sworn deposition in which she testified to her knowledge of treasonous crimes and corruption involving current and former members of Congress and State and Defense Dept. officials.

In 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft filed a declaration invoking the “state secrets” privilege (see March 9, 1953) to block FBI translator Sibel Edmonds’ lawsuit against the government from being heard in court.

She had learned of this info working as a translator for the FBI before and after 9/11, she was fired in 2002 and now has been able to talk about what she knows-

www.bradblog.com...

Here's a few quotes to get an idea-

There are so many of them in that -- in that area, and setting up madrasahs and bringing in, helping bringing
-- at the time they were not referred to as al-Qaeda until 2001, September 11th. They were referred to as mujahideens from Afghanistan and Pakistan into Central Asia,

Those operations when until -- at least until September 2001, and again, for those operations, they corroborated and worked with certain U.S. persons who were involved in these operations.

Basically, Al Qaeda is a CIA run operation.

Q How else has, to your knowledge, the mujahideen or al-Qaeda that Turkey was supporting cost American lives?

A The third category that involved narcotics activities and that was, at least until I left, these Turkish people, and some of them are directly connected to Turkish intelligence and Turkish military in the United States, they played a very significant role in bringing in heroin from source from Afghanistan to Turkey, but from Turkey into both United States, but also directly to Belgium, large quantity, very, very large quantity of heroin.

This ties in with Opium production in Afghanistan, from wiki, this isn't even debated-

en.wikipedia.org...

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle" since 1992, excluding the year 2001.[1] Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001. Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the non-pharmaceutical-grade opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan

92% of the 'illegal' heroin in the entire planet originates in Afghanistan, and this production has increased year on year since the 2001 US led invasion.

The CIA, through themselves or their proxy Al Qaeda are behind a lot of the drug trafficking and production, remember the Iran Contra Affair anyone?

Q And what entities are you talking about when you say it's agenda driven?

A Certain business entities, the military-industrial complex in oil, and also certain business entities, foreign business entities, and that even includes certain business entities in Turkey.

((regarding her sources)) CIA, Defense Intelligence Agency, FBI, National Security Agency, every single intelligence agency we have. I have lots of contacts in all of them, and these are even people who haven't blown the whistle publicly yet.

This is stuff that we know about, those who profit from 9/11 like the oil companies and weapon's contractors, security firms, but this is from an inside source, it's incredible stuff.

Also interesting that she says she has sources from all the main intelligence agencies and that many haven't blown the whistle YET.

Q It says, "She claims that the FBI received information in April 2001 from a reliable Iranian intelligence asset that Osama bin Ladin was planning attacks on four to five cities with planes. Some of the people were already in the country, and the attacks would happen in a few months."

Just take the time to read this document, basically our politicians are bought out and blackmailed, be it the Israeli lobby or turkish lobby, the US government is corrupt beyond belief!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I noticed the increase of heroin use amongst friends of mine starting around 2004 or so. I always break ties with them when I find out because the road they are on is not one I want to be near. It’s really sad.

I have known about the Afghan war link to the heroin production increase for years now and have spread the word. Years ago there was an article in a Playboy magazine that spoke of it. At that time it was said that Afghanistan was producing more then twice the global demand.

I try to warn people who start messing around with pain pills how addicting it is and how I’ve seen it lead people to heroin use. I’ve watched it destroy lives.

This world is out of control. We the people need to unite and reclaim this planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
She has been one of the good ones in trying to bring some light to this darkness and has made a lot more progress through the courts compared to most that have tried.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

What is really sad about this situation is that due to its illegal nature, many suffers of chronic pain around the world are unable to get any treatment for it. A few doctors do try and bend the rules but it comes with huge risks, supply is limited and it is falling way short of demand. I do know people who suffer from chronic pain and the difference pharmaceutical opiates makes to their quality of life is amazing. It is quite an upside down world we do live in at times.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That's a good reading , i like these parts:

Page 69-70:
I was terminated by April 2002, but this
particular Congresswoman -- the Turkish --
these Turkish organizations and operatives, if
they can't do it by money, they do by
blackmail. So they collect information on
sexual lives and other information like that,
and with this particular Congresswoman, it
being 2000 until I left, they -- this
individual, this Congresswoman's married with
children, grown children, but she is bisexual.
So they have sent Turkish female agents, and
that Turkish female agents work for Turkish
government, and have sexual relationship with
this Congresswoman in her townhouse actually
in this area, and the entire episodes of their
sexual conduct was being filmed because the
entire house, this Congressional woman's house
was bugged.

page 73:
And then the hooking period would
take some times. Sometimes it takes months,
sometimes one year. They would ask for small
favor, but eventually after they reviewed the
targets that the U.S. person -- some small
favor, then they would go blackmail and that
person would give them everything, nuclear
related information, weapons related information.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a very interesting lead into wealth. Her testimony answers a question I hear quite often, "how could so many be quiet if they know something? " it is called blackmail, and I now believe the length and depth of corruption in the US government is vast. I am now going to begin praying without ceasing. This is unreal. So many people putting themselves before a nation of children and innocent people is worthy of hanging in the public during the hottest days. Justice must be served. Many are dying unjustly in a uniform to protect s constitution that is not even being considered. Selling state secrets is treason and since we are at war worthy of the firing squad. Jam only 120 pages into it and am floored.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

I quite firmly believe these 'lobbies', be it Turkish, Israeli etc, they have our politicians by the balls.

Many are taken in by the greed and before they know it are in a situation where they may have to do stuff that is against what they believe- being a modern day high ranking politician is like joining the mafia- they don't let you out.

Of course, many of them have no morals and will do the bidding of their controllers, but if they don't , they could end up dead (Kennedy) 'exposed' publically.

top topics

join