It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Expert for UK Ministry of Defense Claims Alien Attack at the Olympic Games in London"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
reply to post by karen61057

I don't care at all about the athletes or the games or the pageantry or any of that crap. I assume there are many like myself that don't care, but if there is some big, otherworldly event going to happen then I assume those that don't care will pay more attention.

Regardless, this is coming from a UFO person so it's obviously not the main Olympic advertising group.

Fair enough. The Olympics are not important to everyone. You are one of those people.
What is different about this olympics according to Nick ? Why now when the olympics have been going on for years and years ? Or is he saying this because this years olympics are in his country ?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I try to speak of this to people i work with but they just laugh and say things like "Oh your crazy..thats just on tv" Sorry but I don't own or watch t.v The sad part is that everyone is going to believe it when it happens. Just like 911, which I knew was fake from the first second it was on the news. If this event happens, there are not enough people that watch the government closely or even know what a false flag is. Sometimes i have to double check my doors at night because I think someone may try to get me because of things i research online like false flags. The less people who know the better for them.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join