It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents slipped: Baltic Sea UFO a publicity stunt to raise money by the treasure hunters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The captain posted a update on the Facebook-page some hours ago;

from Dennis Åsberg: "Everything is top secret now ... because of the risks ... hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly."

www.facebook.com...

So, in other words, either it will all be covered up or it will not be.

Instead of engaging in wild speculation, I would recommend those interested in this to MAIL the persons in question for lurking information

IF there would be something to this, then I doubt that they would keep quiet about it even if threatened, judging by how the guys "seemed", or how to put it..
edit on 11-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"The divers recently gave samples of stone from the object to Volker Brüchert, an associate professor of geology at Stockholm University.

Swedish tabloids quote Brüchert as saying: "I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock.

My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the Ice Age many thousands of years ago."

In other words, an expert appears to back up their claims that this seafloor object is unexplained, and perhaps is an Atlantis-like ancient building complex.

To double check, Life's Little Mysteries consulted that expert. Turns out, neither he, nor any of the other experts contacted about the Baltic Sea object, think there is anything mysterious about it.

"It's good to hear critical voices about this 'Baltic Sea mystery,'" Brüchert wrote in an email. "What has been generously ignored by the Ocean-X team is that most of the samples they have brought up from the sea bottom are granites and gneisses and sandstones."

These, he explains, are exactly what one would expect to see in a glacial basin, which is what the Baltic Sea is — a region carved out by glacial ice long ago.

Along with the mundane rocks, the divers also gave him a single loose piece of basaltic rock, a type of rock that forms from hardened lava.

This is out of place on the seafloor, but not unusual. "Because the whole northern Baltic region is so heavily influenced by glacial thawing processes, both the feature and the rock samples are likely to have formed in connection with glacial and postglacial processes," he wrote. "Possibly these rocks were transported there by glaciers."

Glaciers often have rocks embedded in them. At the end of the Ice Age, when glaciers across Northern Europe melted, the rocks inside them dropped to the Earth's surface, leaving rocky deposits all over the place.

These are sometimes called glacial erratics or balancing rocks.

Lindberg and the Ocean X Team did not respond to a request for comment on the glacial deposit theory."

LINK au.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 30-8-2012 by fletch123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So now all of a sudden disclose.tv is a credible website?
That's good to know because I surely remember reading a lot of claims on ATS that everything written on that site should be taken with a grain of salt.

Then again on ATS as well...So this thread needs two grains of salt.

Wait a minute, I'm confused

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty much debunked a few months ago? When they got down their and found out it was nothing more than rock formations...What a joke of a story...

Oh, how legends never die...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join