It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch v Enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have read the book of Enoch. If you are savvy, you might ask which one? The one that was written by the seventh from Adam or the one about a susquatch encounter somewhere in FL? I want to address both. There has been a long standing division between the "its just an animal" group and the "woo woo" bigfoot hunters. I am open minded, so I joined one group of each persuasion. If you have read the BBE (biblical book of Enoch) you must have read about the Watchers in ch 15. They produced offspring that were giants. These became evil spirits that lived in bodies that could reproduce with humans. (www.hermetics.org... pg 42)
So, are these the susquatch? If so, did they survive the flood or did they have a place on the ark. Since the idea of the flood was to cleanse the earth of hybrid human/spirit beings, it seem doubtful they were on the ark. (If you believe the book of Enoch, you might as well believe in the flood too.)
This union of spirit and human could unite both bigfoot groups. If they still retain the evil spirit side, then the UFO's are the fallen angles or evil angels headed by satan. The two groups being associated spiritually. Spirit is scientiant, capable of language, thought, preplanning, materializing and dematerializing, anything you might associate with poltergists, ghosts, etc. That would support a lot of the woo woo group allegations.
The animal BF hunters can also have a place. If it is an animal, it would have limitations and could be tracted. Being part human would give it a DNA signature - which it seems to have. I am waiting for the latest findings on the subject. It also leaves footprints and eats, so it would also leave scat and have blood. To them it is just a very illusive quarry.
I have read the recent book, Enoch, and found some of it unlikely for an animal to do some of the things in this book. It catalogs a bf burial ceremony and the encounterer believes that the bf sent him a telepathic message of his feelings. Most of the other things in the book are very typical of an animal that is getting used to human interaction.
So did Enoch write about Enoch??

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Interesting. I never heard of a Enoch-Sasquatch relationship in Florida, or anyplace else. I am aware that the Biblical book of Jude refers to the Book of Enoch, and that it is considered Canon in some parts of the world. However, I have never read it. Perhaps I ought to look it up. It must be online somewhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rawiea

There is a book called "Enoch." It's about a man that befriends a squatch and that is the name he calls it. The book is interesting, but some of it is a bit strange.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The book Enoch (the Sasquatch book) is, as said before, about the relationship between a man and a supposed Sasquatch in Florida.
The man calls the Sasquatch, Enoch. Because that is a sound the Sasquatch frequently makes.
The book is written by a girl named Autumn Forest. She freely admits to having never met this guy. Or to ever having seen this Sasquatch. The book comes from a series of telephone interviews done with this person.
Autumn Forest never relates the Sasquatch to the biblical Enoch and neither does the man who supposedly has the on-going Sasquatch relationship.
There is no connection, save the name, alone.
Is is currently thought that this guy basically told a great story and more or less disappeared after the book came out and pressure built for him, and Autumn by this stage, to come up with some sort of validation of the events portrayed. In as much as, the book is presented as a factual depiction.
Autumn is currently in ill health and is soliciting donations via the internet. I'm sure she appreciates your purchase of her book.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK, I give.
a nice thread on Enoch both of them AND someone who didn't trash Autumn Williams. Congrats, now I've seen everything.
Good job Z

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

If so, did they survive the flood or did they have a place on the ark.

The bloodline still runs today, but the giants (very tall people), do not live long lives as the others.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawiea
reply to post by zachi

Interesting. I never heard of a Enoch-Sasquatch relationship in Florida, or anyplace else. I am aware that the Biblical book of Jude refers to the Book of Enoch, and that it is considered Canon in some parts of the world. However, I have never read it. Perhaps I ought to look it up. It must be online somewhere.

www.sacred-texts.com holds many books that are not in the public domain.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have been away from the forum for a while, but was happy to see some replies to my post.
First, I know that the two Enoch claim no connection. The thought was mine. I have been out looking for BF and I am also a fundamental Baptist. I put the two together. After reading both book carrying the name of Enoch, I wondered if those strange pre-flood creatures were the same ones susquatch hunters were running into in modern times.

Thanks, I try not to trash anyone. The world is a strange place and it's getting stranger all the time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Question: Is the biblical book of Enoch anyway relevant to what you're actually talking about?

top topics

join