It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we fear this new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
United States is in a decline .We must all face up soon china will be the worlds biggest economy by 2016. What really makes me worry is China holds the largest amont us bonds. Why.? Is china up to something.? World
Economist say that china will direct the world's financial system by 2020. does china want to replace the US as the worlds top superpower.?

Who knows but one is for sure there are going to be the number 1 economy in the world. And with a strong economy you get a strong military. As the US is cutting defence spending because of the debt. China has still a long way to go to be number 1 military. If things keep going the way there are then with in 30-60 years the US will be surpassed by China as the worlds number

1 military superpower. Bush 1 talked about the new world order after the cold war ended. What he really wanted to say i think that the U.S is number 1. Looks like that's going to change. What do american think about this dose worry you.? I'm English we lost number one spot along time ago. I think it was hard for us as a people.?
Do you trust china.? because i sure dont.

edit on 10-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

China. russia and the USA are on par, as military super powers in my eyes. Then closely followed by a few other nato nations. Every nation wants to be top dog. The only reason the us holds that seat is because the reserve currency is american dollars. China will surpass the USA economically and likewise they will gain majority influence. This isn't a conspiracy. It has nothing to do with defense budget cuts. This was your nation spreading itself to thin on all sectors. You did it to yourselves. Yes you should fear the NWO, it's the ruling elite behind your puppet governments big brother fantasy realized. It will not be a good thing unless you're one of the top 1%

new topics

join