It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Insurgency Websites and Charity Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I had come across this unsuspectingly here on page 3. But its rather a different issue than what is being discussed there. So here it is. Most of this is going to be a re-copy (does it really make -that- much of a difference if i re-word everything) but I am restricting the full search results presented in the above link because extreme duplication would be senseless.

Basically, there is an Iraqi Insurgency Webiste being discussed there.

albasrah.net
Registrant Contact:
357Hosting
A. R. ([email protected])
+31.848344697
Fax: +31.848344697
P.O. Box 679
Nieuwegein, Utrecht 3430 AR
NL

with photos hosted thru another site

abolkhaseb.net
Administrative Contact:
357Hosting
A. R. ([email protected])
+31.848344697
Fax: +31.848344697
P.O. Box 69169
AlQuds, 97917
PS

Same registrant, different office location, apparently the muslim name for jerusalem.

Then I found this plea for donations, on an MSN chat forum, ostensibly to support the efforts of these two men who seek to convert (they say revert) jews to islam. The office they maintain in jerusalem is the same office as the above, which is supposed to be a web hosting company. They also maintain a website

Domain name: jews-for-allah.com

Administrative Contact:
MNMC
Mohamed Ghounem ([email protected])
+1.8885551212
Fax: +1.8885551212
PO Box 3491
Newtown, CT 06470
US

This Mo person also writes books on the issue and sells them broadly.

So, are these meaningless coincidences? Or is this charity and book selling org a front for iraqi insurgent/jihadist groups? Notice, particularly notice, that the website 'jewsforallah' is registered in CT, whereas the donations, the money for the site is being requested to be sent to the exact same address as the 357hosting group, which apparently is notorious for hosting these jihadi websites. 'jewsforallah' is run by an american, who served in teh military and lives in the US. He's having funding troubles and whatnot. But all the money is sent out of country? Not even going to his office first? And the office just happens to be the same office as 357hosting? Two companies might share a floor, but not a po box. And notice that the plea for donations lists the address as jerusalem in isreal, not al quds in palestine.

join