It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

short question about depopulation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
O.K. first, sure there might be a depopulation but heres my question... who or what race gets depopulated? Why are those people the main choice for depopulation? And why do so many people think there will be a mass depopulation? i for one am a white male. im not rich but i live my days happy,, am i going to be one that is a statistic. i doubt it and when it starts, if it ever does, i doubt people like me are going to stand by and let that happen... Please fill me in i want to know who is apparently going to die.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

Well as far as the conspiracy goes if i remember correctly.

Those who are prone to asking questions, fighting for their freedom and able to think for themselves are the target, the ruling elite would depopulate the planet to be able to better control the population its easier if there are fewer of them. And then the sheeple would work for them with no one to call out and point at the control and d-baggetry by the rulers, no fighters just slaves.
edit on 10-6-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it is usually those that are at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder. People die by the millions already from abject poverty and entirely preventable diseases and sickness (like diarrhea). I promise you that there are people in power who are using their control of these current problems in third-world countries as a means of population control.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

so your telling me it will end up like the movie aeon flux? lol
i have a serious doubt that they could kill that many people without anyone noticing whats going on. how would you propose they do that.. im sure they cant have that many "natural disasters"

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

I am not making this up, i am simply regurgitating what has been said before, fiction borrows a lot from reality believe it or not. They might not be trying to be so specific now but eventually they probably will if it continues, and you don't need natural disasters, just # up the air we are breathing, the food we are eating and what we put into our heads and we will do the rest of the work, we will kill each other in wars, ignore those who need help and laugh at those who try and change the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
reply to post by CesarO

so your telling me it will end up like the movie aeon flux? lol
i have a serious doubt that they could kill that many people without anyone noticing whats going on. how would you propose they do that.. im sure they cant have that many "natural disasters"

They would not have to actually kill anyone, they could simply regulate who does and does not reproduce. Depopulation in this manner would not require killing people. It make take a little longer but would be just as effective and would also allow time to in-doctrine people to this new way of life without causing an out cry.

I assume the idea of depopulation you speak of is sourced from the georgia guid stones: Linky
edit on 10-6-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

To achieve realistic goals, the more rational and desirable forms of control are to be employed. These include three types of control, often confused, namely: conception control, birth control, and population control. Conception control refers to all the means -- behavioral, mechanical, chemical, physiological, and surgical -- by which conception is prevented. Birth control involves not only conception control but, in addition, abortion, the elimination of the product of conception before birth. Population control involves not only birth control, but also the relationship between fertility, mortality, and net migration -- the balance between immigration and emigration and internal in-migration and out-migration. Moreover, it involves the effects of social, economic, and political changes on the components of population growth.

Source: Rapid Population Growth: Consequences and Policy Implications, Vol. II Research Papers, Published for the US National Academy of Sciences by the Johns Hopkins Press, Baltimore, MA.

new topics

top topics

join