It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SOHO seems down and blocked on Helioviewer

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So, I have been checking Helioviewer for the past week and it's seems the SOHO part is completely blocked. What is going on? All the other settings are working on Helioviewer. How come not SOHO?

Anyone else notice that?

Like all you can see is just the tip of the Sun and that's it.

helioviewer.org...

It's still frozen on the 5th of June.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
So, I have been checking Helioviewer for the past week and it's seems the SOHO part is completely blocked. What is going on? All the other settings are working on Helioviewer. How come not SOHO?

Anyone else notice that?

Like all you can see is just the tip of the Sun and that's it.

helioviewer.org...

It's still frozen on the 5th of June.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


Just clicked your link and it works fine for me..

Also mine shows for June 10th...
edit on 6/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


You sure your looking at this setting? This is all I have been seeing all week.


edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   


From June 9th early BD present lol



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


You sure your looking at this setting? This is all I have been seeing all week.


edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


Yes. I am positive...Maybe you need to clean your computer cache.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


Has nothing to do with my computer cache. lol



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
SOHO is not down



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

2012/06/10


This is a copy/paste of the date mine is showing...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 

Really? It seems you've had this problem before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


You guys are going to NASA site, I am going to the helioviewer site, I just emptied my computer cache and it's still doing it. And it's still stuck on the 5th.

Every time I changed it to the 10th, it forces back to the 5th

I'll try Jhelioviewer, see if it happens there.

Jhelioviewer has 1 images that's it out a whole week.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


Well maybe not, but it has to be something in your computer that is stopping the correct page from loading. Your cache holds previous pages, and I am just guessing that it may be loading that previous page rather then updating...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


You guys are going to NASA site, I am going to the helioviewer site, I just emptied my computer cache and it's still doing it. And it's still stuck on the 5th.

Every time I changed it to the 10th, it forces back to the 5th

I'll try Jhelioviewer, see if it happens there.

Jhelioviewer has 1 images that's it out a whole week.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)


I went to the link you provided...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 


No, copy and paste the same image as mine and I will believe you.

I have to go. See you guys late tonight.


edit on 10-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


You guys are going to NASA site,

You said SOHO seems down. It isn't.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


The website is perfectly normal.

Date shows 2012/6/10 (June 10, 2012) and time, when I accessed: 17:30:56 UTC (It is now 17:33 UTC as I post this, after writing it).



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 

I am getting the same symptoms so it's not just you. Just a small strip of the sun visible at the top of the SOHO screen and nothing else. I guess it's a temporary glitch or a site problem, possibly related to a certain browser? I use Firefox. The others work fine, just SOHO that isn't.
ETA Screenie

edit on 10/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   



Mine seems to be fine...
edit on 6/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 

I could be wrong (it's all Greek to me) but you appear to be looking at SDO images, not SOHO. Please check by clicking on the "Images" bar in the mid-left hand of the screen you posted. TIA



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by VeniVidi
 

I could be wrong (it's all Greek to me) but you appear to be looking at SDO images, not SOHO. Please check by clicking on the "Images" bar in the mid-left hand of the screen you posted. TIA


You may be right. Never been to the site before. I merely clicked on the link provided by the OP..

You are correct...Sorry OP for doubting you. I get the same thing. Just a part of the image
edit on 6/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)


but I am getting the correct date: 2012/06/10
edit on 6/10/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi
 

When you switch it to SOHO in the Images part and then click on the "Latest" button in the Time part, the date jumps back to 5/6/2012 21:12 and turns green meaning (I would guess) there is an image. Set the date later than that and it's red, presumably meaning error. At least, that's what I get here. (Firefox)

Maybe a data link that fell down somewhere.




top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join