It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

After Gaddafi, Libya splits into disparate militia zones

page: 2
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96


Nope the middle east has hated the west for decades and that mess was made by Britian and France.
edit on 10-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


What is the significance of the 60 years you mentioned? You're hiding something!




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by neo96


Nope the middle east has hated the west for decades and that mess was made by Britian and France.
edit on 10-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


What is the significance of the 60 years you mentioned? You're hiding something!


You mean the bombings of the west,and long before the last 2 administrations.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by satron
 

We all no America will be the country to end this world, it wont be the Muslims, it wont be Koreans, it wont be the Chinese, it will be this nasty continent that ends life for man as we no it.

Out of all the races in this world, God and the heavens look down on America more than any other continent in the history of life it self. America will go down and be written in the text of history as the most disgusting continent that ever governed a populace in times in which growth just stopped.

When will America grow up?

It’s disgraceful now days to call your self an American, just utterly and blatantly…NASTY!

Its bad enough america has never contributed nothing to this earth as a whole, and when i say nothing i mean absulutly nothing...but 2 atomic bombs dropped on countries, and endless wars using more bombs on humans with sticks and stones.
It would be so unpatriotic for a human to be patriotic to a continent like this,really would.


edit on 10-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 
I guess you won't be friending America on facebook anytime soon.




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
what we saw in Libya and see in Syria will be experienced everywhere eventually. it's inevitable.
militias, civil war, government forces and the like ... this is just the BEGINNING. our technological police state will establish itself in prominence. glorified until the end, the war to destory it will be long and protracted, unless it ceases to exist peacefully..



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by LastProphet527
 
I guess you won't be friending America on facebook anytime soon.




I guess not..i have Human Morals and Standards that i live by.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Slayer are you siding with the rebel terrorists?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 





Arab world? Persian world? Not any different than the past 60 years what is so special about that now?


The fact that we have been interfering with their countries and hence the blowback, or was your head in the sand at the time of 911?

As we have demonstrated on previous threads that NATO will cause a much worse situation. Is that what you want?

You have stated:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To which I stated:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are you so worried about the syrian civilians now? Assads been running his barbaric practices for years. Is it because CNN told you so and that it is in the news 24-7 now...

Why did you not call for an ouster of him Years ago? Why now?
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2012 16:23:43 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96
 





Arab world? Persian world? Not any different than the past 60 years what is so special about that now?


The fact that we have been interfering with their countries and hence the blowback, or was your head in the sand at the time of 911?

As we have demonstrated on previous threads that NATO will cause a much worse situation. Is that what you want?
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2012 15:54:16 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)


Yawn my head was watching the nightly news watching those people use Clintons face as target practice 20 years ago, and also paid attention to the lockerbie bombing before then, and also Beruit,and other Embassy bombings,The Kobar towers, and the Uss Cole attacks during the same era.

Also paid attention that for the past 30 years Isreali's getting blown up by the same people who now some people we say leave them alone.

That is a two way street and one side has been at war for 40 years, and some only woke up to that fact and think everything will just suddenly be all fine and dandy.

It won't, and it will never be.

So some people just leave Libya to the dictator,just leave Syria to a dictator and hell just leave the Middle East, and that is a pipe dream.

I am all for getting the hell out of the middle east which so many suggest, and once that happens a power vaccum will be left, and that comes out of those ashes will be just the same as the old boss, but worse.

Standing on the outside looking in it's rather easy just to say let them die, and the have been and they will always be.

Sure why not their problems are their problems, and it gets rather tiresome of hearing the Evil Amerika, and dismiss the evils that have gone on in the middle east for centuries.

Same crap different day,different year.
edit on 10-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 





Yawn my head was watching the nightly news watching those people use Clintons face as target practice 20 years ago, and also paid attention to the lockerbie bombing before then, and also the Beruit Embassy bombings,The Kobar towers, and the Uss Cole attacks during the same era.


I already disproved you here on those attacks as consequences of western interference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...




Also paid attention that for the past 30 years Isreali's getting blown up by the same people who now some people we say leave them alone.


Make a thread about Israel.




That is a two way street and one side has been at war for 40 years, and some only woke up to that fact and think everything will just suddenly be all fine and dandy.


A war that we started
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2012 16:21:24 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 




I already disproved you here on those attacks as consequences of western interference:


The only thing that has been proven is the lengths they go to defend fascist dictators.



A one that we started


Hardly back to the defense of middle eastern dictators(Assad,Gadaffi) murdering their own
edit on 10-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Our MILITARY BASES on their lands means interference in their affairs. Their stated motives for 911 are:

Sanctions imposed against Iraq
Presence of U.S. military in Saudi Arabia (source: news.bbc.co.uk...)
Support of Israel by United States




lockerbie


Motive as stated: The motive that is generally attributed to Libya can be traced back to a series of military confrontations with the US Navy that took place in the 1980s in the Gulf of Sidra, the whole of which Libya claimed as its territorial waters.

Once again, US military interference in their affairs.



kobar towers


The reason for the attacks: US Support of Israel, the same as the al-quaida stated reason



Beirut embassy


CIA and military personnel in Lebanon in that building. You think they were their handing out muffins?



USS Cole


US military interference in the middle east.

There is an obvious pattern of US interference in the middle east that leads to those bombings.



Why are you so worried about the syrian civilians now? Assads been running his barbaric practices for years. Is it because CNN told you so and that it is in the news 24-7 now... Why did you not call for an ouster of him Years ago? Why now?


Please address the above question

And how about you address the points made in the above post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



The only thing that has been proven is the lengths they go to defend fascist dictators.


Don't deflect, address the above post where I systematically prove that 911 and the other bombings that you mentioned are a consequence of our interference.
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2012 16:56:42 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by satron
 


Decentralization of power, preventing another dictatorship from entrenching itself?

Who knew Libyans were that smart?

I'm just not seeing the down side of this.

maybe one day the US will learn from that and follow suit, getting back to the model it was formed with - back before dictatorial regimes started trying to concentrate and centralize all the power in DC!

You think centralized power and the dictatorial regimes it supports is somehow a GOOD thing?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


That's a very black and white view, maybe the chaos can also be attributed to the complete destruction of Libya's civilian infrastructure by NATO air strikes?

Just a thought..



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
perhaps the Libyans shouldn't have kept a leader they knew had a date with Death.

some guy manufacturers a fake state and holds it together with intimidation and violence and then everyone is shocked to learn that the state he created was artificial and can not stand on its own.

what will be will be.

no tears here.



Actually as crazy as Ole Mohmar was his people had the highest standard of living in that area of Afrika, His problem was He did not allow the world banks in his country so the New World Order took care of that . Syria is next then Iran . This was all prophecied in the bible all though most people on this site refuse to believe it .



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
 


I was under the impression that the NATO mission in Libya was an attempt to rescue Gaddafi.

but if you want to characterize NATO's operation in a manner consistent with the MSM, I understand.

Please understand...Gaddafi was more than a mere mortal...from what I saw.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day
 


I believe the bible outlines a series of events.

I just don't think that the people that are attempting to implement the program have the ability to do so.

they are obviously doing all they can to get back on schedule...but I think they are running out of time.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by satron
 

We all no America will be the country to end this world, it wont be the Muslims, it wont be Koreans, it wont be the Chinese, it will be this nasty continent that ends life for man as we no it.

Out of all the races in this world, God and the heavens look down on America more than any other continent in the history of life it self. America will go down and be written in the text of history as the most disgusting continent that ever governed a populace in times in which growth just stopped.

When will America grow up?

It’s disgraceful now days to call your self an American, just utterly and blatantly…NASTY!

Its bad enough america has never contributed nothing to this earth as a whole, and when i say nothing i mean absulutly nothing...but 2 atomic bombs dropped on countries, and endless wars using more bombs on humans with sticks and stones.
It would be so unpatriotic for a human to be patriotic to a continent like this,really would.


edit on 10-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)


Well, I disagree you saying America hasn't done anything for the world, there's plenty, but there is a point where you have to reflect on what you've accomplished compared to the suffering caused in the process. Look at the patent office submissions, we are patenting more things than we ever have. I do believe there is more we could do, but I'm afraid the people with the money are afraid to let go of the reigns because they are positioning their self with all this money for something.

Money is the problem and it's the problem in this fiasco. Meanwhile we are generating a lot of hate towards us, and what they might do to retaliate could justify to our rulers to tighten the vice grip on it's citizens. It's happening.

I don't mind being an American, but I do mind the image my country is painting of me.

Anyways, you've got a lot of ideas while painting them in broad strokes.

Link?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by neo96


Nope the middle east has hated the west for decades and that mess was made by Britian and France.
edit on 10-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


What is the significance of the 60 years you mentioned? You're hiding something!


You mean the bombings of the west,and long before the last 2 administrations.



You're avoiding the question. No, that's not what I meant.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by satron
 


Decentralization of power, preventing another dictatorship from entrenching itself?

Who knew Libyans were that smart?

I'm just not seeing the down side of this.

maybe one day the US will learn from that and follow suit, getting back to the model it was formed with - back before dictatorial regimes started trying to concentrate and centralize all the power in DC!

You think centralized power and the dictatorial regimes it supports is somehow a GOOD thing?



Libya was doing pretty well for being a 3rd world country. Then Good ol' US of A came along with the western allies and their global super power superior morality, decided it was time to vanquish Gaddafi, because he could have poised as a nuisance in the future sometime. He wasn't for globalization, and selling out of his country. Oh, yeah, he wasn't. I thought I had a little more wind in me, but there we have it, basically.

Centralized power and the dictatorial regimes it supports are bad for US and it's allies. (unless they are dictators we prop up
)
edit on 10-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
11
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join