It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel accuses Syria of genocide, urges intervention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

(In separate comments, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the Syrian government was slaughtering civilians with the support of Israel’s arch-foes Iran and Hezbollah. “The world should understand what kind of environment we live in,” he said in remarks to his cabinet that were later broadcast.)

Oh booo hooo,the environment you created and chose to Move to.Your country is that young not many generations have been born there.So stop making out that this is your birthland,that you were there first and you are the victims.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Can you even handle a rational conversation?

I'm starting to think you're a tool of the PTB, employed to make their nefarious plans appear ridiculous and beyond credible belief to Joe Public - reading through your threads makes it hard to be sympathetic to a possible conspiracy as the actual trigger behind the events in Syria.

If i was a tool of the PTB employed to make their nefarious plans appear ridiculous and beyond credible belief to Joe Public where is my money?

For two years i have been looking for a job in this heck recession here in Canada. And you think i belong to the PTB? thats rich

Just because Israel happen to support what the rebels are doing, does not provide conclusive proof that the rebels are somehow carrying out Israel's pre-defined will in Syria. Stop making out like your threads have proven anything of the sort - there is no evidence anywhere but in your own mind that this is the case.

Did you even bother on checking the links i provided above?

Stop making out like your threads have proven anything of the sort - there is no evidence anywhere but in your own mind that this is the case
There is plenty of evidence just read through the sources and if you can handle a rational conversation then try to connect the dots.

I was interested in politics since i was a teenager i joined ATS on 2006, while researching the balakns and trying to find some dots of terrorists to Saudi Arabia.

And sure did i find it.

So on Sryia Case its a proxy war agaisnt Iran why you think the Israelis president would be urging for an intervention?
Such a prefect opportunity not to go waste, agaisnt Iran.

Stop making out like your threads have proven anything of the sort

I have provided links,videos, sources in the past and why are you telling me to stop? if you have proof that PTB employed please back it up.

Otherwise maybe you should be the one who should making out such nonsense claims.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

wow now isnt that rich..... The real genocide is the palastine genocide. Not western backed mercenaries creating havoc in syria...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
there are christians being massacred in Syria and they are appealing to the syrian government for protection
www.cmalliance.org...
they are being killed by the rebels

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Quick, let us all subgroup, regionalize real human beings so we don't feel sorry for faction A or faction B any more or less

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
there are christians being massacred in Syria and they are appealing to the syrian government for protection
www.cmalliance.org...
they are being killed by the rebels

Interesting, according to this source, it's Assad killing the Christians (and Muslims).

So two different sides blaming two different sources of violence. How do you decide who is telling the truth?

I ask, since you seem so confident in the claims of your source.

edit on 10-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Interesting, according to this source, it's Assad killing the Christians (and Muslims)

Deflecting tactics by the rebels eh? according to this source and the source is a pro Rebel supporter by the way. Check this news out.

Source

And also stanguilles7 what makes you the Free Sryian Army haven't used there own shelling to attack those people? arent the FSA a Rouge army now?
edit on 10-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Deflecting tactics by the rebels eh? according to this source and the source is a pro Rebel supporter by the way. Check this news out.

Source

Yes, the claims of 'rebels' is as reliable as the claims of the pro-assad folks. My point exactly.

And also stanguilles7 what makes you the Free Sryian Army haven't used there own shelling to attack those people?

Again, my point is I dont believe the reports from EITHER 'side' of this shell game. You, though, appear to wholly and entirely believe ALL claims made that denigrate the so-called 'rebels' why denying, out of hand, every claim made against the Assad Regime.

edit on 10-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dammit!

The Israelis are unbearable hypocrites. May God punish them for their forked tongues.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Interesting, according to this source, it's Assad killing the Christians (and Muslims).

Actually the Christians support Assad.

Syria's Christians stand by Assad

DAMASCUS, Syria -- As the announcement was made Saturday evening that Russia and China had vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution condemning the actions of the Syrian regime, some Christians inside the country celebrated.

One man from the western Syrian town of Qatana called his relatives to say "mabrook," or congratulations, on the result of the vote. A lounge bar in Damascus offered two alcoholic drinks for one in a happy hour offer.

But in Christian homes around the country the prevailing sentiment is one of relief rather than delight -- they link the survival of the Assad regime to their own.

"Thank god for Russia. Without Russia we are doomed," said a Christian woman from Damascus recently.

www.cbsnews.com...

Israel would love it if the Shia resistance against zionism is broken in Syria. The link you provided is to a pdf by some unheard of group.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Personally in my view the mercenaries are the ones doing the real killing, didn't have i stated Assad or Rebels are neither Holy saints?

And when i heard the report by CNN that rebels are sheltering civilians?
yeah thats not real sheltering thats hiding between them.

Just like mercenaries or terrorists would do, Its true that Assad hes been doing deals with terrorists still whats the difference between now and then?

Sounds to me we would be agreeing with the terrorists on the removal of Assad, as we did in Libya.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If Israel is a fan of intervention they would have a hard time not justifying their own.
They have successfully been committing genocide for over half a century now and need to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh Im pretty sure of my sources

U.S. Joins Effort to Equip and Pay Rebels in Syria

www.nytimes.com...

Report: Syria rebels get better weapons as US quietly boosts support

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

The most recent fighting has left over 50 Christians dead. One victim, a young Christian boy, was killed by rebels who filmed the murder and then blamed the act on government soldiers. Another victim, a Christian man, was taken captive by rebels before being cruelly asked by them, “How do you want to die?” The man suffered a complete breakdown before he was eventually released.

www.christianfreedom.org...

BBC ignores Syrian rebels killing Christians
biasedbbc.proboards.com...

edit on 10-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thats ironic.

I remember vividly when the UN weapons inspectors spent a couple years in Iraq going over the the entire country looking for weapons of ANY kind, not just WMD, and Iraq which had been surrounded after they lost the war and were under house arrest basically, penniless and dying in droves due to the embargo.

So then they were cooperating fully with the UN weapons inspectors and after the inspectors destroyed the old scud missiles that were still hanging around from the war, they gave them a clean bill of health.

That would be when the cowards invaded with extreme force and massacred several million innocent unarmed men women and children.

“Canada is required by its international obligations to arrest and prosecute former President Bush given his responsibility for crimes under international law including torture,” Susan Lee, Americas Director at Amnesty International, said in a statement.

Read more: www.politico.com...

But since he was never more than a brainless puppet and fall guy whats the point of that?

So you see what happened was that we discovered that Yellowstone was a super-volcano right after that.

And no one would believe that it could ever be related, but what it says is that no matter what you do in the future or today, it will amount to nothing, America has been given a death sentence. Not its people, just the nation itself.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Too bad for America, too bad for the world
America "the Ideal" was the shining light of the free world...
so goes America so goes the World....

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

I would suspect Israel just wants to know what we have been talking about all day regarding the Iraq thing and they probably want to say yes but there is another Olympian state in this world, and yes thats true, in a Titan galaxy.

And guess who those people were you slaughtered?

Thats right, they are Titans.

Does that make a difference? When it comes to the issue of who will inherit the earth, which is what so many people seem to concern themselves with, then it might make a difference.

Personally I have studied history for 30 years and well thats the worst case I have ever heard of.

I think Yellowstone was about right. When people look back in history they won't see Washington, they won't see Lincoln, they will just see George Bush and read no further.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
It's disgusting that people will actually buy what Israel and Netanyahu says.

You know. What is really disgusting is how a thread of violence committed by the president of a cou try on his people and reported by a Jew turns into a bashing of Israel . You people are such hypocritical racists , the motto of this forum is deny ignorance , not embrace it . Pathetic truly pathetic .
edit on 09/06/2012 by Azadok2day because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Israel continues to shoot itself in the foot, by making more and more enemies.

It is a country misguided by selfish ideals, which ultimately will never know true power that is peace.

As a species we are meant to be unified as one, but as long as religions or flags exist we will remain divided and suffer because of one another's self-serving desires.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry reading this.
How dare they accuse anyone of ANYTHING after what they have done...talk about remove the log from your own eye before you point fingers....I don't know how they can expect anyone to take them seriously anymore.

Ro

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well Syria is a sovereign nation, A non government movement coming into the country or any movement inside the country opening fire on anyone they see fit is not just a criminal act, but an act of terrorism as well. So how do the Israelis justify saying they wan't terrorists to win? If the rebels did not start this civil war, there would be no fighting today...

Heres an interesting video - worth a look.. - staging events and then the stagers killed?
www.youtube.com...

And another - propaganda or not, who knows. I'm sure this suggests something about how the Syrian watchdog is not even in Syria and is only receiving information from inside sources while he sits on his computer in the UK and from there the information is passed to the MSM or something like that..
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join