It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nontraditional cancer treatments virtually unheard of. Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Cancer Comments made on online stories May2012

The U.S.is spending over 3 Trillion on Cancer, supporting Drugs and other false Modern Medical cures to Cancer. To say the High Spending is worth it is to continue to support the Lies of America’s War on Cancer and the false promises of any Drug Cure for a disease that was cured over a hundred years ago.

How can America suggest it has “The Best Healthcare System in The World”, when statistics of the World Health Organization Ranks The U.S. Healthcare 37th in the World. We boast we are #1, but in reality we are lagging as a World Leader in Human Healthcare. The reason we are lagging, Human Health in America is controlled by a Medical Industry seeking Profits, not Cures.

The problem with the “War On Cancer” is the number of lies told to the Public. The other problem is Modern Medicine knows the Law, which states, funding for all Cancer Research will end when a Cure is found. So the question is, why would modern medicine produce a Cure?

When you look at the Truth about Cancer, in the late 1870’s it was cured in Europe and from the early 1900’s to present it has been cured in the U.S. and these cures have been primarily based on Proper Diet.

Samuel Hahnemann was run out of Germany for proving all medicines, including aspirin, were harmful to the human body in the1870’s. He established Homeopathy in America.

The Father of Pathology, Rudolf Virchow, defined disease and its causes based on the function of human cells in the late 1890’s. His work also proved the dangers of drugs to the human body. ("The Cells Feed Themselves", they refuse to consume any foreign substance in the human body)

Dr. William F Koch defined the cause and Cure of Cancer by 1918.

Harry Hoxsey developed a Cancer Therapy as early as 1920 using his grandfathers remedy and was persecuted by the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA), because he refused to give them the formula for the Cancer Cure. He won his case against that persecution in court.

Royal Raymond Rife cured every known and unknown disease, including Cancer by 1930.

From about 1938 -1958, based on thirty years of clinical experimentation, Dr. Max Gerson published his book on the Gerson Therapy and how he cured Cancer.

A German biochemist and physicist named Johanna Budwig in the 1950’s submitted well-documented cures for cancer and her cures, like Koch and Gerson were diet related.

We are led to believe the Cure for Cancer is just around the corner, but facts suggest it was cured over a hundred years ago. Because the Cure is Proper Diet and Nutrition, which cannot be patented, the American People are misled into believing the only cure is with drugs, which has already been proven to be in part the cause of many cancers and diseases.

If the U.S. spent just ten percent of the Three Trillion wasted on supposed Cancer Research on the proven Cures associated with proper diet, Cancer and other associated diseases would be wiped out in less than a decade.

Read, Think, Listen & Pay Attention

umojaresearch

Ref:
1. Politics in Healing: The Suppression and Manipulation of American Medicine by Daniel Haley
2. Cancer The Problem and The Solution, Dr. Johanna Budwig
3. A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and The Cure of Advanced Cancer By Diet, by Dr. Max Gerson
4. A Solution To The Cancer Problem, by Dr. Cornelius Moerman
5. The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, Jim Marrs
6. Racketeering in Medicine, The Suppression of Alternatives, James P. Carter, M.D., Dr.P.H.
7. DVD, Dying To Have Known, The Evidence Behind Natural Healing, Steve Kroschel
8. DVD, Cancer - The Forbidden Cures, by Massimo Mazzucco
9. DVD, Dying To Have Known,
10. Search for Dr. Royal R Rife
11. Search for Harry Hoxsey
12. Search for Dr. William F Koch
13. A Solution To The Cancer Problem, by Dr. Cornelius Moerman
14.The Cure for All Diseases: With Many Case Histories Dr Hulda Regehr Clark

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
First off it takes a lot of money to to R&D testing for new drugs, a quick search on google and I came upon a Forbes article showing the cost for new drugs. Now mind you this is just for more mundane problems, from fighting infections to painkillers, not something as hardcore resistant as cancer. It can be anywhere on average from 4 billion to 11 billion dollars. Here is a link to the article Forbes drug costs just to give an idea for what companies spend to make new drugs.

It also takes a long time to develop these things, it's not like hey this worked on 7 of 8 people, so it must be a cure! For all you know, those 7 it did work on might have some common factor that made it work for them but the one who it didn't work on did not have that common factor. This is why things have to be tested and re-tested for years to make sure to cut down on adverse effects.

Lastly, will someone please tell me why countries like Canada with free healthcare do not invest and go for these cures? To me they would be jumping on the chance for a real care, but it seems everyone is insistent on the idea that America is the only one controlling this stuff. If a cure came out, the countries that work healthcare into their systems free for the people would want absolutely any way possible to cut down on costs. Less cancer patients equals less cost to country of the system. I could be missing something, so that is why I ask about it. It just doesn't make sense for countries that could save money and benefit all around from a cure would just completely ignore it. This points me in the direction they choose not to use it because there is still a lot of research to be done and proven before it can be made into a readily available treatment, not because companies are trying to get rich and doing all they can to hide the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

Those costs also take into consideration all the costs of the business and salaries of the execs as a proportion of the cost. If you take an honest look at the cost of 12 billion, the true cost of that individual drug may be 5 billion. The drug companies want us to think their costs are way more than they are so we don't challenge their high prices. I own a business, I tell the customer what I know to be the truth but I am an idiot. There are others like me but half the business owners distort the truth and bury costs so the customer thinks they are making less. A garage makes a third of it's money on parts but doesn't tell you that. You think you are getting a good deal if the labor seems reasonable. That's business, I know people running a lot of different businesses. An honest person will tell you how it works if asked along with an explanation of the costs of doing business. I know a few mechanics who work reasonable plus give you the discount. That usually only happens if they are friends and/or their expenses are low.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I totally understand where you are coming from, but if you don't pay the salaries to the people who develop and research the drug nothing will ever be made. You have to incorporate some of the cost of that into how much the drug will cost. I mean with your example of mechanics, no business in their right mind would sell a service at what it cost or barely above it not compensating for the wages of the employees that make it happen. As a owner you should know about overhead, it is just a part of what makes the cost of a product. I do appreciate though that you do honest business and don't try to swindle dollars from anyone, so thank you for that.

Also, it still doesn't explain why countries that give healthcare don't look into it more if it is in fact a viable cure. I know taxes go into "free" healthcare systems, but if the countries found cures to save money and still taxed the same then their budget would be a lot more in the green and could be funneled to other resources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join