It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nontraditional cancer treatments virtually unheard of. Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Thanks for the link. I will check out these treatments.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

This is a first as well. I have never heard of frankincense treatment let alone one that had you drinking it. I know the stuff smells nice. I am going to have to research this idea a bit. It sounds like a rather fascinating idea.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Well just getting bit will not work. It seems they are removing toxin from the venom in the case of the blue scorpion venom from brain cancer and they are removing a protein in the snake venoms. So yeah the ordinary person is screwed we need labs to help us do this.

The same goes for the synthetics. As you mention we need a lab for that as well. Either way we need more labs getting involved for this type of cures. They work the research I have linked shows this. It works better than what we are doing now. The results are there the tests done and redone and done again all showing success.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

I don't know. I think there are some out there who are looking to save lives, there has to be a few at least. I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to save lives. I know I wanted to be in law enforcement to save lives and help to make things better. I did what I could to get in. Parts of my past though have kept me from going forward. I was not always the guy I am today; it seems they did not like that. Or maybe you are right and they could see I wanted to make things better and did not like that.

I do not want to believe that is the case though I want to believe there are others out there who want to make a difference and help others. I want to believe there are those out there that want to do more than just throw on a Band-Aid. Maybe I am just naive in my thinking; maybe despite my distrust I am still more trusting than I think.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

No I mean nontraditional. And I believe you have failed to read anything linked above.

The results are there they work and work better than traditional chemo.

For instance the venom of the blue scorpion with toxins removed and radiated attacks and kills only cancer cells in the brain. Nothing else is at risk. The cancer kills 98% of those diagnosed with it. Out of the 8 humans tested on only 1 died much better than if traditional treatment was used. These are real human tests and it worked. No risky surgery that might leave you brain dead or leave cancer behind. A simple introduction of the radiated venom to the body attacks only the brain cancer.

Read the research. It works. The research was done not by some quacks but by real scientists and doctors. There are papers written about this. Not papers by some quack papers that are peer reviewed. Everything is in order, yet few know of these options.

Who makes money when a person is cured verses when a person has to keep coming back for treatment?

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Check out ,"Bob Beck's Zapper". Incredible stuff. Until he mysteriously died of a heart attack after becoming healthier than ever and spreading his research..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I do not like this answer. It is not acceptable in our society any longer. Something has to start changing.

I am not attacking you, I hope you understand that, I am attacking the idea that we must take a merry-go-round to death in a painful way when we could heal people with what has been given to us in nature to use.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfgang53

I am sorry my thread made you sad and brought up a lot of memories. I wish they would let this research and proven testing step forward so others would know about it.

I have not had the heart ache of dealing with cancer in my family myself, not in any serious form I should say anyway. I have for years since I seen the show wondered why this stuff has not made its way to the forefront of cancer treatments.

I truly wish this information could have helped you and your wife. I am very sorry for your loss.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

I am not sure I can accept that as a fact any longer. I cannot take that as the answer to a problem. Things have to start changing.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

This works. The research and testing proves it.

They do not ingest straight venom nor would they inject a straight venom.

For instance if you read about the blue scorpion venom and brain cancer you will understand. They remove the toxin from the venom; it is no longer toxic and completely safe. They radiate the now nontoxic venom and it attacks the brain cancer and only the brain cancer. This is a cancer that kills 98% of those who have it. In the testing done only 1 of the 8 died. Still less than the traditional treatment died. Also there was no risky surgery that could leave cancer behind or take more brain matter than needed and hurt a person that way. A simple introduction of a radiated nontoxic venom attacks only brain cancer nothing else.

As for the snake venoms they removed a protein from the venom. No toxins were used in the treatments. This is removal of chemicals from natural products and they work better and safer than traditional chemo.

I filled the OP with links some of them point directly to research papers, peer reviewed papers that prove that at least these two forms of treatment work and they are safer and cause less dangers to the patient.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The treatments mentioned in the OP are not the normal quack job types of treatment. These treatments have been tested and proven to work by doctors and scientists.

Just because it is not chemo does not make it a quack job type of cure that has not been clinically tested. These types of treatments take real labs and real doctors. These research papers have been peer reviewed and tested and retested and tested yet again. They have tested them on humans and they work. We are not given the option in the U.S. for these treatments. Why is that? Who is making profit off of not letting these treatments be available?

Blue scorpion venom that has the toxins removed and then radiated attacks and kills brain cancer and only brain cancer. It harms nothing else, far safer than traditional treatment. This cancer kills 98% of those with it, in the testing done on humans this treatment only 1 of the 8 tested on died. If surgery is done there is a risk of leaving behind cancer cells. There is also a risk of taking too much brain matter and causing harm to the patient in that manner.

This is not some guy selling snake oil this is real testing done with peer review. It cures and does so with less ill effects than chemo. This is a huge answer to an even bigger problem.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I hope you're right, and I hope the treatment gets widespread attention soon enough. I don't want to be Debbie Downer, but the Burzynski folks have good research and acceptance too, but come to find out their special treatment is only good for one specific kind of cancer, and what they were trying to sell was conventional treatment for 4x the price, and on top of that their staff is pretty rude, uncaring, and crass. They turned out to be a huge dud. So far, my experiences with these alternative treatments has been pretty sour, but not giving up hope, maybe there is one that is the real deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

The treatments mentioned in the OP are not the normal quack job types of treatment. These treatments have been tested and proven to work by doctors and scientists.

Just because it is not chemo does not make it a quack job type of cure that has not been clinically tested. These types of treatments take real labs and real doctors. These research papers have been peer reviewed and tested and retested and tested yet again.

I went through a couple and noticed that they were given with regular therapy. Is there one paper you can link me to specifically where these were the only thing administered and removed cancer from someone?

Or are you just speaking about the cancer fighting properties of these things.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I understand that. At this point the use of Blue scorpion venom seems to only be useful for brain cancers from what I have read. But still it is better than treatments currently being used.

As for the use of snake venom proteins I am not sure if it only attacks certain kinds of cancer or all kinds. I do see that it is working though. I wish I could understand why this has been being tested repeatedly with proven results and still not being offered as a common practice in the U.S.

I will say that over the past few years more is showing up in a search on these treatments than in the years past. Maybe that is a good sign that others are finding out about it or that the testing is about to break through in mainstream treatments in the U.S. I do know that when I mentioned it in the post I did in the thread a few years back not as much showed up in the search results. Now you get pages of results. True many of the results are of the same articles but some are not and more sources are offering the information.

Still though, I find myself saddened that this is not moving faster. I know people suffer greatly daily and still die even with chemo. If they must die from cancer treatments should at least be easier on the body than our current treatments.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I will say that over the past few years more is showing up in a search on these treatments than in the years past. Maybe that is a good sign that others are finding out about it or that the testing is about to break through in mainstream treatments in the U.S.

Over the past several months I've spoken with many cancer researchers, and just last week I spoke with a University researcher from Stanford, and also Dr. Rosenberg in Florida, and they all seem to be agreeing that traditional treatments are falling by the wayside to make room for newer treatments, and a large part of those newer treatments is homeopathic and all-around wellness in nature.

The Chemo and Radiation are good emergency protocol, but to cure the disease it is going to take a much more well-rounded approach.

I hope they hurry up so my buddy can benefit from all the breakthroughs!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The use of Blue scorpion venom (no longer toxic of course) is a great example.

Yes they radiate the venom, but they do not perform surgery nor is there a need too. There is also not a traditional chemo with this specifically. The results are a less painful/damaging treatment. As I understand it this targets only the brain tumors and nothing else and it is used to transport the radiation specifically to the tumor.

As for the snake venom protein it keeps the cancers from growing and helps to kill in at the same time. With this they can reduce the amount of traditional treatment given. It is a quicker and easier way to cure the cancers.

I might be reading this wrong, but I am sure this is a much easier treatment on the patient than traditional treatments.

Raist

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In March 2010 my Dr. said I need a prostate biopsy. In April I had the biopsy 4 of the 16 were bad.
My own research led me to lazer treatment, I wanted to avoid surgery and radiation.The Dr. who does lazer said he wanted me to have a complete prostate mapping. The mapping took 36 samples and found 6 bad samples.The mapping was in July and my results said I was not a candidate for the lazer. More research led me to IRE.
In Oct. 2010 I flew to Atlanta to meet a Dr. Jamine Wong who is one of two U.S. Dr.s that does IRE on the prostate.
At 18 months after the proceedure my PSA was 0.7 at my yearly examine the Dr. stated my prostate was so small now he had trouble finding it. I was the 7th person in the US to have an IRE on the prostate.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But why would you want to cure something and get money for that one time, when you can cash in on multiple visits to try and treat and and at best keep it at bay.

Im not saying this is what is happening, maybe they actually dont know how to cure it, but I wouldn't put it past them, after all money makes the world go round!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
reply to post by boncho

But why would you want to cure something and get money for that one time, when you can cash in on multiple visits to try and treat and and at best keep it at bay.

Im not saying this is what is happening, maybe they actually dont know how to cure it, but I wouldn't put it past them, after all money makes the world go round!

Of course the people making money on treatment are happy with their position. But then new treatments come out. But then new vaccines come out. It's competitive.

You seem to suggest there is only one person out there making money...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

That was discussed in my first and last physicians Economics class before dropping out. returning patients are good customers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join