It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My niece sent home from school for NOT wearing a hoodie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Great job and quite a good start for trying to prove or disprove this post. The information is for her and not her niece, but I suppose they probably live close. I will say that trying to debunk this will be a waste of time, though. She has already done it for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

UltimateSkeptic, I have to say this is outrageous. I personally am on the side of Trayvon Martin's family on this issue and think that Zimmerman is a cold-blooded and racist murderer. BUT, how can the school even justify something this fascist?! That'd be like suspending a kid from school who is showing their support of Trayvon Martin and his family by wearing a hoodie.

You know, my daughter enters Kindergarten this year and I am so excited, but also now I am extremely apprehensive. I'm going to have to be keeping open eyes and ears for what they are teaching my child in school.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Rhetorical Poll:
How many of you that don't believe this story, also don't believe that GZ acted in self-defense?

Or in other words, how many of you would be wearing your boldest hoodie on such a day if ordered to?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Indoctrination in stead of education?

How long till we get "re-educated"?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
What the hell is going on these days? Is the principal a communist? She already felt bad for the guy being killed already. Why do you want to dress up as being someone else that you aren't? This doesn't add any value to anything, nor serve any kind of purpose. If the principal wanted to support him in anyway. The principal should've just made a donation table to their family. Not to force people to wear hoodies. That's F'ing stupid.

Now now, while I do agree that this ideal of the principal's was unjust, I CAN agree she is not a commie

This kind of case really just shows me and reveals more how the public American school system relies on political and social indoctrination to further the cause of pure American-made drones. While a moment of silence for Trayvon Martin would suffice, this principle is just plain illogical. The diversity quote alone just made me tick a bit.

Excellent post, OP. And to further a small side question of yours Shrukin ~ Communism is a social and economic system where the people have total and equal power. I think the proper term would be "quasi-fascist principal"

edit on 10-6-2012 by Mach5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by Mach5 because: improper quote mark / grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I hate to be so blunt but, i call BS.
Just the way you told your story gave you away. Like a principle telling her to fall in and comply.
That terminology and the other BS scenario just doesn't jive sorry dear.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

The news should be alerted, and the principal fired. File a grievance with the district. 10 bucks says the principal is a minority, and the child is white.

Well obviously the child is white. It's the OP's niece. But betting the teacher was "a minority"? You're really going to play the race card? Believe it or not, it's not just "minorities" that care about the Trayvon Martin case. Stop stereotyping.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why was there a trayvon day in the first place!!

How about all the other people who get killed in America and get no recognition. Why is trayvon any better? Is it because he is black?

Hundreds of black, white, Hispanic, this that color kids get killed all the time. Why not hold a day for them all.

This gets me pissed off. Trayvon was nothing special and the way the media still puts up his fake younger pictures is manipulative !!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

The news should be alerted, and the principal fired. File a grievance with the district. 10 bucks says the principal is a minority, and the child is white.

Well obviously the child is white. It's the OP's niece. But betting the teacher was "a minority"? You're really going to play the race card? Believe it or not, it's not just "minorities" that care about the Trayvon Martin case. Stop stereotyping.

Come on mods where are you?

second

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by shaluach

Come on mods where are you?

second

What was wrong with my comment?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
its the new world order. its being implemented. the teachers and principals at schools are not of human origin. they are reptilian in disguise.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Why didn't you post about this back when the school was in session, if you were so outraged? You stated in the OP that this happened a month or so in the past (and most of us are aware that the schools are out for summer break in the US, currently)....

My kids are still in school.....in the U.S.....so most of you obviously have your FACTS wrong.

Some schools may be out but not all.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
The principal replied, "Diversity means the right kind of diversity. Not your daughter's kind of diversity."

This sounds like something right out of every oppressive dictator's playbook. Or right outta the USSR. How stupid does that sound, "the right kind of diversity". Doesn't that defeat the purpose of diversity altogether? Props to your neice, standing up for what she believes. Just because a school tells you what's what, doesn't mean it's true. You have only to look to some of the latest college graduates to see how prevalent brainwashing in schools is. I'm sure there's some measure of charge your relative can press on the principal for this?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

It's not relevant to the op. That's what they wanted.Comments like yours so they made something up.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ultimate sceptic you have got quite the outrage from your OP.
I definetly call bulls***, I can tell by your deminor and attitude this is a BS story.
And not to mention your other posts on other threads........We should have a segment "To Spot A Troll".

C'mon?

BS Story to the max.
Let this s*** die already, their are more important things going on in the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I agree with you that there is a lack of critical thinking skills passed on to kids in Western schools systems, as well as many other problems. In private schools, not so much.

The bottom line is you're right, and the schools objective is to pump out daily grind workers that will fit in to an appropriate lifestyle which supports the system that created them.

It's not to say someone can't rise above the status quo however.

Up to the individual.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Conformity is a lack of individualism, when the "group" of conformers, force their will upon another...

Conformity in work task's, is different then in "private" situations or personal interactive situations that have nothing to do with a work task..

Even then conformity is not expected in certain job environments, as those environments require an individual to rely upon themselves for clarity of purpose, but those positions are few as a work class operation...

What I find interesting about the principle, is that they are "selective" upon what they choose to enforce, and what they choose to ignore.. It is communism which a dusting of fascism being taught to children nowadays..

Of course in my school years, I would have told the principle to "F" OFF!, and left the building and head home, to tell my father what that POS for a Principle was attempting to force me to do..

If the principle had tried to shift the blame further upon myself, my father would have found an opportune moment and back handed the principle and left them a bloody reminder of what happens when you mess with a parents children..

But now?.. parents bend to the will of the school, the feds, and the state, without so much as a stand for the rights of their children..

This 10 year old has more brains in her little pinky fingernail, then 99% of the students that tow the line, and conform rather then "question", to ask who, what, when, where, and how, rather then Yes Comrad, No Comrad, how high Comrad?...

She will probably be the type of person that people turn to when they have nobody around that can think on their own, without having a congressional hearing, and documents signed in triplicate authorizing independent thinking...

We have come so low on the totem pole now....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing this. Far too convenient.

There is NO mentioning of this in the press, let alone the local press. usually this sort of "news" would be lapped-up by the press, TV, AM-radio. Lawyers would be stumbling allover themselves to give this person's "niece" a reason to sue...

But no, Only silence.

This op seems a classic attempt at "trolling" in the true sense: fishing

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Do you really think the world and principals and overall teachers are so straight that they can't do such a thing? What world do you live in? All in pink colors? I don't see what's so impossible, though I don't know the OP to say is she telling the truth or not, nor do I care. I am only attacking the delusional remarks as if such thing cannot happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
edit on 11-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join